and I have a question.
我有个问题
If it had been the same situation
如果是同样的情况
and Jane had been the one on the ground,
而简是倒在地上那个人
what would you have done? I don't know.
你会怎么做 我不知道
I'll tell you -- the same thing.
我来告诉你 同样的事
You didn't shoot anybody. You protected me,
你没有开枪 你保护了我
just...
就
just like you wish you could've protected Marcus.
就像你希望你当初可以这样保护马库斯
You were just doing your job,
你只是在做本职工作
and maybe in the midst of it, you realized that...
或许在那期间 你明白了
you can really feel again
你在经历长时间的
after a long time of being too scared to do that.
害怕逃避之后再次有了情感
You didn't shoot anyone.
你没开枪打人
I didn't die.
我没死掉
So don't pull away, okay?
所以不要疏远我 好吗
You gotta pee, do it somewhere else.
你要尿 到别处去尿
Oh, come on.
让开
No, you come on.
不 你让开
You know what? You're too pretty for me to mess up.
知道吗 你这么漂亮被我揍坏就不好了
How 'bout we be friends?
不如我们当朋友吧
Get off me, man.
别碰我 姐们
What, cowboy? There's nothing to see here.
看什么 牛仔 这里没什么好看的
What?
什么
There a problem here?
这里出什么事了
No, uh...
没事
There was some water. They slipped.
地上有水 她们滑倒了
Get these women into the infirmary.
把这些女人带去医务室
Let's take you, too. What? No, I'm fine.
你也去 什么 不用 我没事
What about her?
她呢
Beats the shit out of me. I don't know.
你问我我问谁 不知道
Let's get 'em up, get 'em out of here.
把她们扶起来 带走
Dr. Isles.
艾尔斯医生
You are receiving a call
你接到一通来自
from an inmate at Suffolk County Jail.
萨克福县立监狱的囚犯的电♥话♥
Please press 1 to accept it.
接受请按1
Jane.
简
Hey. I-I couldn't reach Vince.
我给文斯打电♥话♥不通
Are you okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
你还好吗 我还好
Do you need anything?
你有什么需要的吗
Can you come home? What's the holdup on my hearing?
你能回家了吗 我的听证会怎么还不开
What?
什么
Sorry. Um, no...
抱歉 不行
and no. Okay, uh...
也不行 好吧
Uh, just, you know,
你懂的
I'd like to get cleared, get the hell out of here, you know?
我想要消除罪名 尽快离开这里
All right, this is like a bad game show.
这就像一场糟糕的游戏竞猜节目
But I get it. You can't talk freely.
不过我懂了 你不能随意说话
So I will tell you what we know.
那我来告诉你我们的进展
Okay, good.
好
It looks like we can tie the Albanians
我们差不多能将阿尔巴尼亚人
to a number of open investigations.
和许多未结案件联♥系♥起来
But we haven't been able to tie them to the biker murders.
但还不能将他们与摩托车手杀人案相联♥系♥
Okay. What about my girl?
好的 我的女儿怎么样了
Kelly? Yeah.
凯利 是的
We haven't found anything new.
没有新发现
All right, well, then I guess I'll have to work it out on my own.
好吧 估计我得靠自己想办法了
Be careful. Be really careful, Jane. We're all --
要小心 要真的很小心 简 我们都
Your call limit has been reached
你的电♥话♥限时已到
and this connection is being terminated.
现在连线中断
...really worried about you.
真的很担心你
So you said you're not gonna be here very long?
你说过你不会在这里待很久
My hearing's tomorrow.
我的听证会就在明天
Charges get dropped. Case falls apart. I'm a free woman.
指控会被取消 案子不成立 我就自♥由♥了
You looking for work?
你要找活儿干吗
Yeah, I'm always looking to better myself.
当然 我一直在找以期改善自身
'Cause I have something.
我可以给你活儿干
Well, spit it out, sweetheart.
说出来吧 亲爱的
I need someone...
我需要一个人
taken care of.
被处理掉
You shittin' me?
你在玩我吗
No.
不
I've got $10,000.
我有一万美元
I can get it to you once it's done.
你干完我就可以给你
How hard's the job?
这活儿难度多大
He goes by Snake.
他人称大蛇
His real name is Jeff Morgan.
真名是杰夫·摩根
He's with the Lords of Thunder.
他和雷神帮是一伙的
What did he do?
他犯了什么事
You want the job or not?
你到底要不要这活儿
I'll think about it.
我考虑一下
You know, I really liked my cat.
我以前真的很喜欢我的猫
You did?
真的吗
His name was Walrus.
它叫华乐斯
Hey, I got your text.
收到你的短♥信♥了
I didn't wanna wake all of you up.
我不想吵醒你们
And I really, really needed a shower.
我前面真的 真的要洗个澡
And...
另外
I called Ma a few times. She hasn't picked up yet.
我给妈打了几次电♥话♥ 她都没接
It's early.
太早了
That's quite a bruise.
好大块瘀青
It's nothing.
没事的
It will be in a couple of weeks, but right now,
过个几周是没事了 可现在
it's a pretty nice bruise.
这瘀青可挺严重的
Yes, it is.
没错
Your mom will call you back.
你妈会回你电♥话♥的
She's probably just... relieved that you're okay
她知道你没事了就放心了
and she needs a minute.
只是需要点时间消化
Yes, I'm sure that's it.
对 我相信"只是这样"
Well, it's hard to worry about our loved ones.
担心所爱之人总是不容易
We always want to protect them.
总想保护他们
You've certainly done plenty of that.
你也经常这么做过
I have.
是啊
So did you get what you needed?
那么你有什么发现了吗
I did.
有了
I have to get to work.
我得去工作了
But we didn't finish our coffee.
咖啡还没喝完呢
I know. Come on. Come on, come on!
我知道 走走走
Oh, gosh.
老天啊
Get the jacket. Jacket, jacket, jacket! Come on!
拿上外套 外套外套 快
All right.
好
Wow, that's a big tattoo.
好大一个纹身
I know. I'm kinda starting to like it.
我知道 我快爱上它了
Um, when you were digging into Kelly's family,
你在调查凯利家人时
did you find anything? Nope.
有什么发现吗 没有
Her parents died when she was in her teens.
她十几岁时父母就死了
She was in foster homes until she aged out of the system.
她在寄养家庭一直待到寄养上限年龄
I think we missed something. Can you look again?
我觉得漏了些东西 你能再查查吗
Okay.
好
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你在说什么
You're trying to kill him. I just wanna know why.
你企图杀了他 我想知道原因
What the hell?
搞什么
You did all this just to --
你大费周折就为了...
Kelly, we're just trying to help.
凯利 我们只是想帮你
Shit. You don't know what you've done.
狗屁 你不知道自己做了什么
Okay, fine. Then tell us.
好 那告诉我们吧
Come on, you putting a hit out on Snake?
说吧 你叫人袭击了大蛇
That had zero chance of success. You know that.
根本是白费力气 你很清楚
And if you were just trying to protect yourself,
如果你只想求自保
you could've ratted him out a lot sooner.
你可以早点把他供出来
But you weren't trying to protect yourself,
可你没想自保
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表