Yes, but I heard he had a fabulous dress collection.
是的 不过我听说他穿衣服很特别
We don't make those jokes here. I'm sorry.
我们在这不开这种玩笑 抱歉
His high heel collection was really the thing to see.
真正值得参观的是他收藏的高跟鞋
Sorry, detective. One moment.
不好意思 警探 失陪一下
Yeah. Davies.
没事 戴维斯
Have you seen her cases? She's like a super cop.
看她办的案子了吗 简直是超级警♥察♥
Yeah, in Boston.
是 不过是在波士顿
They couldn't have found one guy on the federal level
他们难道就找不到一个联邦探员
to teach this stuff?
来教我们这个吗
Sorry, again.
再次抱歉
Shall we? Yeah.
走吧 好的
I can see why someone would want to kill Robert Hall
我现在知道了为了罗伯特·豪尔的豪华单身公♥寓♥
for his sweet bachelor pad.
也会有人要干掉他了
What does this guy do for a living?
这家伙是做什么的
Nina didn't find a current employer.
妮娜没有找到他的雇主信息
He had a Razer VR headset.
他有一个雷蛇的虚拟现实眼镜
His parents mentioned bankrolling him when you spoke?
你跟他父母聊的时候他们有说给他生活费吗
The opposite.
恰恰相反
When he dropped out of high school and got arrested
他当时从高中辍学 还因为持有毒品
for drug possession, they tried to get him clean.
而被捕了 他们想要让他戒毒
But when he ran away from rehab the second time,
可是当他第二次从戒毒所逃出去以后
they cut him off completely.
他们就不再给他钱了
Well, maybe he's trying to turn his life around.
可能他是想改过自新
No arrests in the last year, so it's possible.
去年没有被捕过 所以有可能
Even so, how does a kid with no job
即使这样 一个没有工作
who's been cut off from his family afford all this?
家里不管的孩子 怎么买♥♥得起这些呢
He was an entrepreneur.
他生前是个企业家
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
Meth lab gave it away.
制毒实验室暴露了他
All in all, we seized nearly $20,000 in cash
我们在罗伯特·豪尔的公♥寓♥里总共收缴了
and 4 pounds of crystal meth at Robert Hall's apartment.
将近两万块钱的现金以及四磅冰♥毒♥
If someone killed him over drugs or money,
如果有人因为钱或者毒品杀了他
why not take the drugs or money?
为什么没有拿走这些东西呢
I paid a visit to Detective O'Connell.
我去找了欧康纳警探
The drug unit's seen an influx of high purity meth
缉毒组在一年内发现过高纯度的冰♥毒♥
the last 12 months.
流入市场
They think this kitchen turned meth lab's the source.
他们认为这个用厨房♥改造的制毒实验室就是源头
It's sophisticated enough. Just one problem.
实验室很先进 不过有一个问题
Hall's equipment has barely been used.
豪尔的设备几乎没用过
How does a high school dropout know how to build
一个高中辍学的孩子怎么知道如何建造
a sophisticated meth lab?
这么先进的制毒实验室呢
I already checked Hall's old chemistry teacher.He's clean.
我查过豪尔的高中化学老师了 他没问题
But maybe he had help from
不过他可能是从
one of the other little rascals in the trench coat.
其他混混那里学到的
CODIS got a match for one of the five DNA profiles
在DNA联合索引系统中找到一个与尸体上的
found on the body.
五份DNA样本之一吻合的
David Yao, AKA Big Yao.
大卫·姚 绰号♥大姚
leader of a small-time street gang.
一个小规模的街头帮派的头头
Aggravated assault, armed robbery,
故意伤害 持械抢劫
drug trafficking.
贩毒
Maybe Hall learned to cook meth from a more experienced partner.
或许豪尔是跟个更有经验的搭档学的制毒
A partner wouldn't be too happy to discover that he was
搭档发现他在自己家搞起了生意
setting up his own shop at home.
肯定不会高兴的
I'll talk to drug unit,
我去通知缉毒组
have them set up a talk with Big Yao.
让他们跟大姚谈谈
Obviously, if you can find a web site
当然了 如果你们能在网上看到
that tells you a guy who blinks too much is lying,
眨眼次数过多就说明这个人在说谎这种事
well, then, your suspect can as well.
嫌疑人也能看到
But you're all very smart individuals.
不过你们都是非常聪明的学员
You probably already know that.
或许已经知道这一点了
Okay...
好的
The reason that I didn't go to a 4-year college was that...
我之所以没去上大学是因为
I just -- I just dreaded the thought of having to listen
我很讨厌听到老师在课堂上
to a teacher drone on and on.
不停地叨叨
I-I wanted to get out there. I wanted to do it for myself.
我不想光听不做 我想自己去实践
So let's do that.
所以我们就实践一下吧
Instead of talking about an interrogation,
我们不要讲怎么审问了
why don't we just -- just do one?
我们实际来一次吧
You.
你
Kyle Price.
凯尔·普莱斯
I didn't even have to ask a question.
都不用我问
Come on over here, Kyle. Have a seat.
过来吧 凯尔 坐下
Don't worry. I won't hurt you.
别担心 我不会伤害你的
All right.
好的
So, Kyle, tell me about your hobbies.
凯尔 跟我说说你的兴趣爱好
I like watching movies.
我喜欢看电影
Okay, like, like tough guy movies?
好的 那种硬汉电影吗
Yeah. All right.
是的 好的
And be honest,
如实回答
When was the last time that you took your fake gun
你上次对着厕所的镜子拔出假枪
and "Taxi Driver"ed in the bathroom mirror?
假装《出租车司机》时是什么时候
Never.
从来没有
Are you embarrassed by it? No.
你是觉得不好意思吗 没有
So you're not embarrassed?
你并没有不好意思
Well, no, that's not what I meant.
不 我不是这个意思
Agent Davies,
戴维斯探员
could you fire up that projector for me, please?
麻烦帮我启动一下投影仪好吗
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Well, this place is crawling with cameras.
这里到处都是摄像头
You didn't...
你不会
you didn't think that they missed the bathroom, too, did you?
你不会认为厕所里没有摄像头吧
I don't believe you.
我不相信
More importantly, Kyle, I don't believe you.
更重要的是 凯尔 我不相信你
So what are we gonna find on that video?
我们在视频里会看到什么呢
All right, all right, stop. All right, don't do it.
好吧 好吧 别放 不要放
I didn't "Taxi Driver."
我并没有模仿《出租车司机》
I "Dirty Harry"ed.
我模仿的是《警探哈里》
When you establish a connection with your suspect,
当你跟嫌犯建立起联♥系♥的时候
it opens the door for a tactic like deception.
就打开了一扇策略之门 比如欺骗
Really? Cameras in the bathroom?
你真的相信厕所里有摄像头吗
All right, we're just getting started.
好了 我们这才刚刚开始
You know, the best thing about a uniform
制♥服♥最大的好处就是
is that you can wear them a few days in a row
你可以一连穿好几天
without anybody noticing. Am I right?
而别人都不会注意到 是吧
I always wash my clothes, detective.
我经常洗衣服的 警探
Let's talk about what you're afraid of.
我们来谈一下你害怕的事情
Nothing. There is no way
我什么都不怕 不可能
that anyone sticks to the arbitrary curfew rules.
有人愿意遵守毫无理由的宵禁规则
The rules are here for a reason.
规则总是有它存在的道理的
My brother's a grown-ass man, and he is afraid of spiders.
我弟弟是个大男人了 但他还是怕蜘蛛
No, no, like, you don't have to be embarrassed about it.
不 你没必要感到不好意思
Like, we all slept in our clothes once in a while.
大家也经常会不换衣服的
This is not a lie -- I actually shot myself,
这是真的 我真的自己开枪打到过自己
and I am not ashamed to say,
而且说这句话我绝没有羞耻
I don't ever want that to happen again.
那就是我不想这种事再发生了
Not afraid of bullets.
我不害怕子弹
I guess I've gone a couple days before.
我想可能是有几天没换了
Really? Without changing your underwear?
是吗 内衣也没换吗
That's minimization.
这就是把程度降到最低
When you convince someone that it's not a crime,
当你能够说服别人 告诉他这不是犯罪时
watch how quickly they'll admit to it.
他们往往就会很快地承认了
or not until the next morning?
还是直到第二天早上
Just after.
刚过午夜
So you were out past curfew?
所以你还是在宵禁时期出门了
That's the alternative question.
这招是换个方式问
Either alternative is still an admission of guilt.
换个方式也依然算是承认有罪
You ever leave the light on at night?
你晚上留过灯吗
Sure. I've left it on a few times.
当然 我留过几次
Sounds like a night-light to me.
这听着像是会一直开灯啊
But who isn't afraid of the dark every once in a while, right?
但谁又不曾偶尔对黑暗感到恐惧呢
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表