Shit!
该死
Boston P.D.!
波士顿警局
Freeze!
站住
Stay down!
趴下
Stay down! Stay down! Don't move.
趴下 趴下 别动
Hands behind your back.
手放背后
You want to come talk about it?
你想聊聊吗
I'm fine.
我没事
I've got wine.
有酒哦
Oh, well, that changes everything, then, doesn't it?
有酒的话一切都不同了 对吧
Take a seat.
坐吧
I don't know why I feel like this over a silly duck.
我不知道我为什么会为了只傻鸭子这么难过
An adorable duck.
是一只可爱的鸭子
When I put her back in the pond, she just swam away,
我把她放回池塘里的时候 她就那么游走了
not even so much as a "thank you" quack.
连句谢谢也没有
You think you know someone.
你以为自己很了解某个人
Well, that's right.
没错
Make fun of me, why don't you?
你就笑我吧
I was just trying to make you laugh.
我只是想逗你笑而已
Well, this'll definitely help.
这绝对有帮助
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Well, I think you should be proud
我觉得你应该感到自豪
that you got the duck healthy enough to go home.
你把那只鸭子照顾得很健康 她都能回家了
I just hope the duck thinks so.
我只希望那只鸭子也这么想
I know it sounds ridiculous, but...
我知道这听上去很荒唐 但是
It just hurts to think that she doesn't need me anymore.
一想到她不再需要我了 我就觉得心痛
When she swam away, I...
当她游走时 我
I think I even called out her name.
我想我甚至还喊了她的名字
Not so much as a look back.
结果她连头都没回
She may not have responded because
她没回应有可能是因为
she was actually a he.
她实际上是个男生
What are you talking about? Female mallards are brown.
你说什么呢 雌性野鸭才是棕色的
So are males this time of year. They're in molt.
这个季节雄鸭也是棕色的 他们在换毛
They only sprout colorful plumage during mating season.
他们的羽毛只有在交♥配♥季节才会色彩鲜艳
Let me say what Rihanna should have.
让我替蕾哈娜说她本该说的话吧
Thank you for helping her get through
谢谢你帮她度过
this really awful time.
这异常困难的时期
She couldn't have gotten through it without you.
要不是你 她肯定坚持不下来
You took wonderful care of her.
你把她照顾得非常好
And she should've told you sooner.
她早该跟你说这些话的
Rihanna does seem a little bit ridiculous now
现在再想想
in the light of things.
蕾哈娜确实有点荒唐
Thank you... for saying that.
谢谢你说那番话
I think the duck would've also added that
我认为那只鸭子还会说
I'm a very handsome chap.
我是个非常帅的男人
Yeah, don't push it.
别得寸进尺
You're starting to look like Grandma
你挂着这两个大眼袋
with those bags under your eyes.
看起来和你奶奶有点像
I'm too tired to be insulted.
我太累了 都没力气生气了
And tonight I sleep for a week.
今晚我要睡一周
I think the record for sleep deprivation is about 19 days.
我记得最长的无睡眠记录是大概19天
Hold up. This is something
等一下 居然还有你
that you don't know the exact factoid on?
不完全确定的事
Wow, maybe the both of you are sleep deprived.
也许你们俩都缺觉
Well, the "Guinness Book of World Records"
《吉尼斯世界纪录》
no longer keeps statistics on this subject
不再保持这项纪录的具体数据了
for fear that those competing for the title
因为担心试图打破这项纪录的人
would suffer ill effects.
会因此对身体造成伤害
Sometimes I think you're actually a robot.
有时候我觉得你真的就是个机器人
I do know how to do the robot.
我还真会装机器人
No, you don't.
你不会
Yeah, I do. You taught me.
我会 是你教我的
Not like that.
才不是这样呢
Like this? No.
这样吗 不是
You're hurting me.
你太伤我了
I have a little surprise for you. Yeah?
我有个惊喜要给你 是吗
So, your mom was telling me
你妈妈跟我说
how much you love the Bruins.
你很爱棕熊队
Oh, of course.
当然
Bruins tickets? Front row?
棕熊队的票 还是前排座位
How did you get these?
你是怎么弄到的
Oh, I know a guy who knows a guy.
我一个熟人的熟人弄来的
Well, thank you.
谢谢
I have a little surprise for you, too.
我也为你准备了个小惊喜
Oh. Okay.
好吧
You got something right there.
你这里有东西
Oh, what's that?
是什么
It's a coin.
是枚硬币
Look. Boom.
看
Aww. Look at him. He's putting on a show for her.
看看他 他在为她表演魔术呢
Does that mean that they're getting serious?
这是不是说明他俩是认真的
Oh, definitely.
绝对的
Yeah, Ma, 'cause it goes first base,
是的 妈 因为交往的顺序是先一垒
second base, third base, magic tricks.
再二垒 三垒 接着是魔术表演
Stop!
住口
And he's the worst Now I'm gonna
他是史上最烂的 现在我需要你
magician. need you to hold out your hand.
魔术师 把手拿出来
Okay. Now,
好的 现在
all right, now make a fist.
好 现在握拳
Okay.
好的
Here it comes. Okay.
要开始了 好的
Here we go. Ready?
开始了 准备好了吗
Okay. Open your hand.
好了 把手打开
You did it!
你成功了
You are the Fabulous Freakie!
你是小小魔术师弗兰基
Well, I learned everything I know from
我会的所有东西都是从
the Jazzy Jane.
爵士简那里学来的
Is that right?
是吗
How did you learn, Jane?
那你是从哪学的 简
Well, she won't tell me.
她不肯告诉我
I learned from my high school boyfriend Johnny.
我是从我高中男朋友强尼那里学的
Was he cute?
他帅吗
Very cute.
非常帅
You showed me his photo.
你给我看过他的照片
It was the two of you at the beach, remember?
是你们俩在海滩上照的 记得吗
It doesn't look like he had any clothes...
他貌似没穿什么衣服
Really? No.
真的吗 没有
So whatever happened to Johnny?
那你和强尼后来怎么没在一起
He pulled a real disappearing act.
他大变活人把自己变没了
Did you say disappearing act?
你刚才说大变活人吗
No, I did not.
没 我没说
Oh, I think I know that trick.
我好像会那招
No, you really don't.
不 你真不会
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Now you see me.
你现在能看到我
Now...
而现在
you still see me.
你还能看到我
See, there was supposed to be more smoke.
本来应该有更多烟的
So what?
那又怎样
So you could like run out the door and disappear?
你难道还准备夺门而出玩消失吗
I mean it's not like there's a trap door here.
这里又没有活动门
Okay, fine, you know what? Do it again.
好吧 这样吧 你再变一次
Okay.
好的
This time really run out the back door and disappear.
这一次你给我从后门跑出去然后消失
Nina, tickets.
妮娜 票给我
No, you will not take these tickets.
不行 票不能给你
We are... you are not gonna take these tickets.
我们要 你不能把票拿走
Please do the trick again.
拜托你再变一次
I'm not gonna... You're so good at it. Please.
我才不要 你变得太好了 求你了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表