Oh! Finally!
终于进了
You're still down by 10.
还比我少10分
I'll beat you someday.
总有一天会击败你
Check. You beat me at everything.
接招 你什么都比我强
Let me be better at something. Okay?
让我也有个强项 总行吧
Come on. You ready?
来吧 准备好了没
Come on, come on. Ah!
来呀 来呀
All right, all right, all right. Here it is.
好了 好了 我抢到球了
Game point.
一决胜负吧
Rizzoli-Rizzoli.
里佐利姐弟对决赛
Take the shot!
快投篮呀
Yeah. Oh!
好 我赢了
Hey, hey, you all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, yeah.
还好 没事
No, no. Come on, let me see it.
不可能 过来让我看看
No, I'm good. Aw!
我没事 糟了
What? No, no, no, no. That's bad. Come on.
怎么了 流鼻血了 过来
It's bad? Yeah, let's get you some ice.
很多吗 是啊 我给你拿点冰块来
Hold your head up, hold your head up.
别低头 别低头
Come on. Come on, come on.
坚持 坚持一下
All right, all right.
就好了 快到了
All right, just don't touch.
没事 你别摸就行
Oh, yeah, that's broken. Oh, yeah.
这下好了 骨折了 惨了
It's broken? Let me see.
骨折了 我看看
Ow! God! Hey! Okay, okay.
天啊 你干嘛 好 我不动
Why you got to do that?
你想害死我吗
Well, let's get some ice on it! Come on!
我给你找点冰块敷上 坚持
Hurry up.
快点
Come on. Come on, come on.
坚持 多坚持一会
Keep it up, keep it up. It's up.
别低头 别低头 不是没低吗
Get something before mom comes home.
趁老妈没回来赶紧止住血
All right, all right, all right. Here. Thank you very much.
就好了 来 给 真谢谢你
There you go. Thank you.
好了 谢啦
On the good towel!
真会糟蹋毛巾
What?
怎么了
Excuse me. Aah!
拜托 你啊
What happened?! God!
怎么回事 天啊
How do you always manage to turn Sunday dinner
你怎么每次都能把周末聚餐
into a circus every week?
搅得一团糟
Me? Yeah, you.
说我吗 不然说谁呢
It was my fault. I did it. It's his fault!
都怪我 是我弄的 都怪他
No, I know you didn't mean to do it.
不是你 我知道你不是故意的
So this is my fault?
这么说又是我错
Look, I tell you all the time,
听着 我说过你多少次了
don't roughhouse with him!
别和他打打闹闹
Oh, someone, uh...bird! Bird keeps calling you.
有个"鸟人"一直给你打电♥话♥
Detective Crowe?
克罗警探吗
You answered my phone?
你接我电♥话♥了
Ma, why didn't you just tell me?!
妈 你干嘛不告诉我
Because you were having so much fun having your...
还不是看着你玩得正开心
Rizzoli.
我是里佐利
It's Frost. Bad things in West Roxbury.
是弗罗斯特 西罗克斯伯里区发生命案
All right, I'll be right there.
好的 我这就过去
Dad and Tommy are gonna be here any minute for dinner.
你♥爸♥爸和汤米一会儿就过来
I told you I was on call.
我说了我随时待命
Here. It won't be attractive if your nose swells up.
带上这个 肿个大鼻子谁会看得上你
You never know who you might run into.
难保会遇见你的真命天子
Ma. What?
妈 不对吗
Because I meet so many great guys at work.
我办案时的确碰见不少好男人
Too bad they're all dead. Huh?
可惜都已经死了
Ow. Later, jerk.
痛 混♥蛋♥ 我晚点报仇
I'm sorry. No, you're not.
对不起 你才没歉意呢
Okay. Have fun! Yeah, thanks.
算了 工作愉快 得了 多谢
News of a brutal murder
现场为你报道一起发生在
of a doctor in an upscale Bellev Hill neighborhood
西罗克斯伯里区拜利弗山高档社区
in West Roxbury shocked and terrified
医生被残忍♥杀害的新闻
this tight-knit community...
此惨案震惊了整个小区
It's the coroner. Go, go.
法医来了 快过来
Dr. Isles, what can you tell us
艾尔斯医生 请问您对这起谋杀
about the murder?
有什么要说的吗
I'll have a statement for you later tonight, Kitty.
基蒂 稍后再向你公布结果
Detective. What's up, doc?
警探先生 你好 医生
Evening, Dr. Isles. Hello, Casey.
晚上好 艾尔斯医生 你好 凯西
Dr. Maura Isles, Chief Medical Examiner.
首席法医莫拉·艾尔斯医生
Come on, it's your lucky day.
走吧 你可真够走运
Can't say this on camera,
这段可不能上电视
but we call Dr. Isles "Queen of the dead."
但我们都称艾尔斯医生为"死人的福音"
What's that, Crowe?
克罗 这是怎么回事
Oh, Jeez, take a mind off.
天啊 别多管闲事
Commander cleared you?
局长授权了吗
What's it to you? It's my case.
关你什么事 这是我的案子
Since when? I'm up.
什么时候变成你的 这由我负责
I got clearance. Move.
我有授权 让开
I just spoke to the commander.
我刚向局长请示过了
It's my case. Where's Frost?
这案子归我管 弗罗斯特人呢
Losing his lunch...where else?
不知在哪翻江倒海去了
God.
天啊
He should've stayed in robbery.
他就该老实待在盗案科
Hangnails make him gag.
一点小场面就呕成那样
That guy gives us a bad name.
真给我们丢人
Hey, come on. Leave him alone.
拜托 别那么苛刻
You okay, buddy? Something I ate.
没事吧 伙计 吃了点脏东西
Where's the crime scene?
现场在哪呢
Follow your nose. Might bring back some memories.
直走往右拐 说不定会触景生情哦
What's that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
You'll see.
看了就知道
Have fun, Rizzoli.
里佐利 愿你乐在其中
Hands hurt?
手受伤了吗
It's gonna rain.
要下雨了
Rizzoli, homicide victor 825.
里佐利 谋杀案负责人 编号♥825
Going back for more, Frost?
弗罗斯特 又回去找吐吗
Wow. Not in south Boston anymore, Dorothy.
多萝西 我们不再是在南波士顿了
Korsak, I thought you were on vacation.
科萨克 你不是在度假吗
Cut it short.
提前复职了
That bad?
案子有那么糟
Worse.
出乎意料
Oh, man.
我的天啊
10 centimeters.
伤口长十厘米
Jane, if you got this,
简 你负责这里
I can start processing the rest of the house.
我去检查一下其他地方了
Yeah, go ahead.
行 去吧
Carotid artery and jugular have been transected.
颈动脉和颈静脉被切断
What's odd is how precise it is.
只是精确得有些诡异
Hairline fracture of the nasal bone
鼻外侧软骨之上的
above the lateral nasal cartilage.
鼻骨有细微骨折
It's not disfiguring.
还好没毁容
Looks pretty disfiguring to me.
在我看来 他被毁得够彻底的了
Can you pop this out for me?
能不能帮我复位
Can't you do something safe,
你怎么不做一些淑女点的运动
like yoga?
瑜伽什么的
Might hurt a little.
可能会有一点点疼
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
来吧
Ow! "A little"?
痛 此谓"一点点"
Put some ice on it for the next 24 hours
接下来24小时要用冰块敷上
so you don't look like Mike Tyson.
要不然样子就成麦克·泰森了
Victim is Dr. Martin Yeager, 34.
受害人是马丁·伊格医生 现年34岁
Wife, Gail, is missing.
妻子盖尔失踪了
Diamond was too small so she whacked him and walked out?
难道是嫌钻石太小 所以弑夫潜逃
No. We found signs of forced entry.
不是 我们发现有强行闯入的痕迹
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表