You need to erase that. Oh, yeah. I will.
你得把那段删掉 对 我会的
I do not want to be the spiller of beans.
我不想做泄密者
I'll record mine. Come back in one hour.
我愿意录我的 一小时后
Oh, thank you, Nina.
谢谢你 妮娜
And let me just be the first to say
让我做第一个祝福你们的人
Thank you?
我该说谢谢吗
That's beautiful. What's it mean?
真好听 是什么意思
It means, "May you not see a pig
意思是"希望你们去婚礼的路上
on the way to your wedding."
不会遇到一头猪"
You guys rock.
你们俩太棒了
One hour. Yeah. One hour.
一小时后 对 一小时后
Oh, hey, Jane. No.
喂 简 不
All right. I'll catch you later then.
好吧 我过会儿再找你
Unless that's Bass,
除非那是你的巴斯
you got a suitcase from ma.
否则你就是收到了我妈送的箱子
She told me it was meant to complement my personality.
她说这能完整我的性格
Mine is covered in leopard spots.
我的是豹纹的
Oh, the leopard is incredibly intelligent
猎豹非常聪明
and astoundingly strong.
并且惊人地强壮
They are elusive, secretive, and beautiful.
它们神出鬼没 非常神秘而美丽
I'm sorry you're a turtle.
我很遗憾你是只乌龟
Tortoise.
是玳瑁
They're known for their serenity and steadfastness,
它们以平静和坚定而著称
and they've become a symbol of wisdom.
而且它们是智慧的象征
I underestimated ma. I just thought they were ugly.
我真是低估了我妈 我只觉得它们很丑
What do we got here?
有什么发现吗
Well, not only is there
不止发现了
an atlanto-occipital dislocation,
寰枕关节的错位
but there's significant damage to C-3 and C-4.
第三和第四节颈椎也有明显损伤
Which would take a tremendous force.
可能是由巨大外力造成的
And an object at least 10 inches wide.
那件东西至少有25厘米宽
So it seems unlikely that this happened
所以这不太可能是在
while he was handcuffed to the bed.
他被铐在床上时发生的
So someone placed him on the bed
所以是有人把他放在床上
to make it look like a sex game gone wrong.
以制♥造♥性♥爱♥游戏失误的假象
What's he weigh? About 250? Close.
他有多重 250磅吗 差不多
117.196 kilograms.
117.196公斤
258 pounds, 6 ounces. Thank you.
258磅6盎司 谢谢
There's something else.
还有一些情况
Subcutaneous hemorrhaging to the right thenar muscle.
右手掌肌肉有皮下出血现象
So he hit something or someone.
所以他打了什么东西或者什么人
All right. Thanks.
好吧 谢了
Think you ever would've run out of
你觉得会不会有一天你会把
crazy medical terms to say to me?
能说的疯狂的医学术语都说光了
Would you let the door hit you in the face as you entered?
你进门时会让门打到你脸上吗
Of course not.
当然不会
Okay, let's do this.
好吧 我们开始吧
Okay.
好
Cue, Nina.
开始 妮娜
I came here from Chicago and didn't know anyone.
我从芝加哥来这时不认识任何人
I didn't really want to know anyone.
我也不想认识任何人
But you were kind, patient, funny.
但你们善良 耐心 幽默
I was so worried about being the newcomer,
作为新人我很担心无法融入你们
and from the first moment,
但从第一刻开始
you all treated me like you've known me forever.
你们都像认识我很久一样对待我
And I hope we'll be a part of each other's lives forever.
我希望我们能永远成为彼此生活的一部分
Because that's a lot better than saying goodbye.
因为这样比说再见要好得多
That's beautiful.
说得真好
All right. Thanks.
好吧 谢谢
Yep. Okay.
对 好的
You gotta do that today?
你就非要今天收拾啊
You got like a month left.
你还有一个月时间呢
Oh, I've got 15 unused sick days
我还有十五天没用的病假
and two weeks vacation.
再加上两周的假期
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. You probably have much more. Have you checked?
对 你可能有更多 你查过吗
No.
没有
What? You assume you're gonna die with it all unused?
怎么 你打算把它们带进坟墓吗
Yes, sitting right here at this desk,
对 就坐在这张桌子旁
surrounded by 42 empty cups of coffee.
周围摆着42个喝光的咖啡杯
Pretty picture.
挺不错
So you're done today?!
你今天就退休了吗
Today.
就今天
This what you had in mind? Oh, perfect. Thanks.
你是要这个吗 太好了 谢谢
I hate this!
烦死人了
And something for you.
这是给你的
Robert Riley was a plumber.
罗伯特·莱利是个水管工
Had his own small, one-man operation.
他自己一个人干
And no criminal record,
而且没有犯罪记录
No restraining order, no lawsuits.
没有限制令 也没打过官司
Money problems? His credit report is clean,
经济方面呢 他的信用报告很好
And his business is solvent.
而且他的生意也赚钱
Any trace of the wife?
有他妻子的消息吗
Got no hit on the BOLO, checked the airlines
发出的通告没有回复 查了航♥空♥公♥司♥
and ran the name Elaine Chan through ICE -- nothing.
以及移♥民♥海♥关♥总♥署♥ 没有伊莱恩·陈这个人
She has no credit cards, bank accounts,
她没有信♥用♥卡♥ 没有银行账户
and no driver's license.
连驾驶证也没有
It's like she didn't exist,
就好像这个人不存在似的
except for being married to Robert.
可她是罗伯特的妻子
Well, we know she exists. The neighbors saw her.
我们知道有这个人 邻居见到过她
Well, I'll keep digging. Okay, thanks.
我会继续查的 好的 谢谢
I'm gonna take a load of this stuff down to my car.
我把这些东西拿到车上
I'll give you a hand.
我来帮你
Hi, babe.
宝贝
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Well, I knew you were doing all this yourself,
我知道都是你一个人在干
So I, uh, took the day off to help.
所以我请了一天假来帮你
Best boyfriend ever!
史上最佳男友
So, Jane and Maura
简和莫拉
still don't know this party's for them, too? Nope.
还不知道这是给她们办的派对吧 是的
They're completely in the dark.
她们完全蒙在鼓里
You know, you never really, uh,
你一直都没有
told me how you feel about everyone leaving.
跟我说过你对她们离开这事的想法
I don't know.
我不知道
Sometimes it helps to talk about things.
有的时候聊一聊会有帮助的
Did I ever tell you
我有没有告诉过你
that I used to force Jane to come to Sunday dinner?
我以前经常要求简要周日晚上来吃饭
I insisted, no matter how busy she was.
我态度很坚决 无论她有多忙
But after a while,
可是过了一段时间后
she and Frankie used to come every Sunday,
她和弗兰基就习惯了每个周日都来
Hungry for lasagna.
馋着吃烤宽面条
And then Maura joined,
后来莫拉也来了
and sometimes Korsak and Kiki,
有时候科萨克和琪琪也来
and now Nina.
现在又多了妮娜
It's my gang. It's my normal.
这是我的帮派 我的生活
I, uh...
我
I just don't know
我都不知道
If my lasagna will taste the same
要是大家都离开了
without everybody at the table.
我的烤宽面条还是不是原来的味道了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What? Kent told me that you weren't cooperating
干嘛 肯特说你不配合
with the video. I was totally cooperating.
拍视频 我非常配合
Too late. It's already gone.
晚了 已经发出去了
Oh, you are the worst boyfriend ever.
你是史上最差男友
No, I'm not. Yes, you are.
不 我不是 你就是
And that was lovely.
你刚才说得很好
And I really did come to help, so tell me what I can do.
而且我真是来帮忙的 告诉我♥干♥什么吧
Oh, I do have one thing you can help me with.
我还真有件事你能帮忙
This way.
这边来
You rang? Yes.
你打电♥话♥找我 是的
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表