Did you find Elaine Chan?
你找到伊莱恩·陈了吗
Not yet,
还没有
but I did locate Robert's mother in Florida.
不过我在佛罗里达找到了罗伯特的母亲
She only met Elaine on Skype.
她只在视频聊天时见过伊莱恩
Okay.
好吧
Is this on? Oh, God!
这个开着吗 天哪
Hi, Angela.
你好 安琪拉
Hi. I did it!
你好 我做到了
We're teaching her how to Skype.
我们在教她怎么用视频聊天软件
Who's "we"?
"我们"是指谁
Hi, Jane.
你好 简
Hey, Ron.
你好 罗恩
Look. You two look so cute.
你们俩看上去很好
What happened? I can't see her anymore.
怎么了 我看不见她了
I'm here.
我在
This is fun!
真好玩
I mean, I'm gonna be able to talk to you every day,
以后我可以天天跟你讲话
and see you every day.
天天见到你了
And you know what? I could watch you teach.
而且你知道吗 我可以看你讲课
Yeah, that is great.
太棒了
I'm sure the recruits will love that.
新生肯定很喜欢这样
You know what? Hey, let's...
这样吧 我们
let's practice something else.
我们练习点别的
You see the -- the top row of keys there?
你看到下面有一排按键吗
Yeah. Okay, find F10.
是的 找到F10
Honey, they all say F-something.
亲爱的 都是F开头的
Okay. Oh, I found it.
好了 找到了
Okay. Go ahead and press that.
好的 按一下
We will talk about this later.
我们以后好好谈谈
Sorry.
抱歉
So good.
感觉太好了
Oh, hey. What's up?
怎么了
You working for a moving company now?
你现在是搬家公♥司♥的了吗
Got a contact in the mailroom.
收发室有人找我
Oh, yeah? Did she teach you how to Skype yet?
是吗 她教你怎么用视频聊天了吗
Your mother's gonna show me.
你妈妈打算教我
Look what we found.
看看我们找到了什么
Elaine Chan looks to be married
伊莱恩·陈似乎跟
to at least two other men in Massachusetts.
至少另两个马萨诸塞州的男人有婚姻
Elaine's a bigamist?
伊莱恩是重婚者
Or Elaine Chan's a phony name.
或者伊莱恩·陈是假名
Also, about a month before they were married,
还有 他们结婚一个月前
Robert paid $5,000 to Second Pleasure Enterprises.
罗伯特付了5000美金给第二春企业
They're not a registered corporation
他们没在州务卿
with the secretary of state's office,
备案注册
but they do have a small web presence.
但他们有个小网站
So, Robert dies handcuffed to his bed in his red satin boxers,
所以罗伯特死时穿着绸缎四角裤被铐在床上
and now we find out he gave 5 grand to this place?
现在我们又发现他付了五千元给这个地方
Second Pleasure could be a cover for sex-trafficking.
第二春可能掩藏着性♥交♥易
I'm gonna look into these other marriages.
我去调查另外那些婚姻
And I'll call you once I find an address for second pleasure.
我找到第二春的地址就给你打电♥话♥
Okay.
好的
And I will give you $1,000 if you will stop packing.
如果你不再打包 我就给你1000美元
I am lying, but it's worth it to see you in the chair again.
我骗你的 不过能再次看到你坐下也值了
Why can't I find the cotton swabs and the sterile water?
为什么我找不到棉签和无菌水了
Well, that's not where they go.
它们不该放那里的
Yeah, sorry, I made a few changes.
抱歉 我做了些改动
Well, why would you make any changes?
你为什么要改动
For my own ease?
为了自己方便
But rearranging things before you went on vacation
不过在你休假前就重新整理
was insensitive.
很不地道
I'm sorry, Maura.
我很抱歉 莫拉
N-no. No, I'm the one that should be sorry.
不 我才该说抱歉
I'm just --
我只是
I just can't get used to the idea
我只是还不习惯
that I'm taking a leave of absence,
我要去休假了
even for a little while.
即使时间很短
Well, do you know what?
你知道吗
I look forward to reading the book
我很期待拜读
that you'll write in this brief respite.
你在这短暂休息期间写的书
Ready to do your video now?
现在准备好录像了吗
No.
不要
You're very grumpy. Did you know that?
你很暴躁 知道吗
Still, no.
还是不要
You got anything for me? Maybe.
你有什么发现吗 或许
We found linseed oil and beeswax on the victim's neck.
我们在受害者脖子上发现亚麻籽油和蜂蜡
Also, I'm doing additional tests
我现在还在做额外的检测
to determine the origins of both substances.
以查明这两种物质的来源
We found two DNA profiles inside the house --
我们在房♥子内找到两组DNA
one from our victim, the other from a female.
一组来自受害人 另一来自女性
Did you get a match in CODIS?
在DNA联合索引系统里找到匹配了吗
No, but when you find the wife,
没有 但你找到那个妻子时
we'll be able to tell if she put the cuffs on her husband.
我们就能知道是不是她给她丈夫铐了手铐
Oh, great. What is it?
这下好了 怎么了
Oh, our only lead is a strip club in Chinatown.
我们唯一的线索是唐人街的脱衣舞俱乐部
Nobody talks in strip clubs.
脱衣舞俱乐部里没人会好好配合
So that means you're gonna
所以意思是你不得不
have to go undercover as a stripper?
伪装成脱衣舞娘暗中调查
We've done worse.
更糟的我们都做过
I'll get my tassels.
我去拿上流苏
Hey. Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你久等了
I didn't actually think you'd show up,
我还以为你不会出现呢
so I didn't leave the BPD
所以直到你发短♥信♥说
until you texted that you were actually here.
你已经到这里了我才离开警局
Do you get punched a lot?
你经常被揍吗
Not as much as you'd think.
没你想的那么多
Okay.
好了
I'm ready when you are.
你准备好了随时开始
I hate endings.
我讨厌结束
The truth is I hate beginnings, too.
事实上我也讨厌开始
I like middles, the steady sameness,
我喜欢中间 一成不变
comfortable forever.
永远舒适
But I guess I've been doing this long enough to know
但我想我做这行久了 足以知道
you don't always get to pick when life changes.
人并非总能选择生活什么时候发生改变
So...
所以
I know I have no choice but to embrace this,
我知道我没得选择 只能接受
and I'm gonna make it the best version of a next step that I can.
我会尽我所能活出最好的下一步
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想念你们
All of you.
所有人
The bar is always open.
酒吧随时欢迎你们
Korsak.
科萨克
Hard candy shell, soft nougat center.
硬糖外表 软糖心
Oh, for god's sake!
老天哪
It's not your grandfather's strip club,
这虽然不是爷爷们的脱衣舞俱乐部
but it's still creepy. That it is.
还是感觉很诡异 确实
Good afternoon, sir. My name is Josh Walker.
下午好 先生 我是乔希·沃克
I am the proprietor.
我是这里的经理
Regretfully, you cannot have your own lady friend in the club.
遗憾的是 这里不能带女朋友进来
Nobody's lady friend. Boston homicide.
没人带女友 波士顿凶案组
Oh, yes, detective, please. Please, come on in.
好的 警官 快请进
May I offer you something to drink,
需要我给你们拿些喝的吗
or, uh, uh, a booth perhaps?
或者一个隔间
We don't want any drinks, we don't want a booth.
我们不要喝的 也不要隔间
We just want some answers.
只需你回答几个问题
What do you have going on here, Josh?
你这里是什么情况 乔希
This is a social club,
这是个社交俱乐部
a place for middle-aged men,
中年男人可以在这里
to meet women without the stress of traditional dating.
不受传统约会的压力得约会
This is a legitimate business, detective.
这里是合法营业 警官
I'm a very successful matchmaker.
我是非常成功的媒人
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表