May I introduce you to some people?
我可以介绍一些人给你认识吗
That's not necessary.
不必了
No, no. I-I want to.
不 不 我希望能这么做
I meant what I said. You're a wonderful writer.
我说的话是真心的 你是个很棒的作家
And these people might be able to help you.
而这些人有可能可以帮到你
Please?
求你了
Okay.
好吧
Where's Detective Rizzoli?
里佐利警探呢
I thought she was coming here with you tonight.
我以为她今晚会和你一起来
Yeah, she's just running a few minutes late.
是的 她只是要迟些才能到
She had to shoot someone.
她得去朝人开几枪
I only shoot people in the line of duty.
我只有在工作的时候才开枪
Mostly.
多数情况下
Um, we're fine.
我们没事了
Samantha, in fact, has kindly offered to introduce us
实际上 萨曼莎慷慨地提出要介绍在场的
to some of the wonderful writers here.
几位优秀的作家给我们认识
Wow. How kind. Jane.
真慷慨啊 简
What? Point taken.
怎么了 我听明白了
Tess! Tess. Come and meet my friends.
苔丝 苔丝 来见见我的朋友
This is Tess.
这位是苔丝
Hi. Jane Rizzoli.
我是简·里佐利
Ah. She's a detective with the Boston Police Department.
她是波士顿警局的警探
Oh. And is that dress official police issue?
这裙子是标准的警方制♥服♥吗
Uh, yes.
是的
Actually, you should see when my brother wears it.
你该看看我弟弟穿上它的样子
It's even more fabulous.
比我更美
And this is Dr. Maura Isles.
这位是莫拉·艾尔斯医生
She's the chief medical examiner.
她是首席法医
It is a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Oh, you two are gonna be the most popular people
你们俩今晚将成为这里
in the room tonight.
最受欢迎的人
You know, no one loves hearing about murder and mayhem
没有人比推理小说作家更喜欢听
more than mystery writers.
谋杀和暴♥力♥故事了
Absolutely. Shall we?
那是一定的 咱们过去吧
Yes? Yes.
好吗 好的
Such a pleasure to meet you.
认识你非常荣幸
Well, I wanna...
我想
Find me every seven minutes.
每七分钟给我送一杯
Ooh. This looks promising.
这看上去不错
It's a one-week writer's retreat in the Adirondacks.
在阿迪朗达克山脉举♥行♥的为期一周的作家静修班
And all vegan, no TV, no internet.
全素食 没有电视没有网
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
We should both do it.
咱俩应该一块去
Do you really hate me that much?
你真有这么恨我吗
You should write a book, too.
你也应该写本书
Maura, that might be the worst idea you've ever had.
莫拉 这可能是你有史以来最烂的主意了
Why? You have so many great stories. Great.
为什么 你有那么多好故事 棒极了
Then you tell them, and I'll wait for the books on tape.
那你去写吧 我等着它们变成有声书
Well, thanks for coming, anyway.
总之谢谢你能来
Yes, the refreshments were refreshing.
点心确实很提神
Frankie told me to meet him here after the concert.
弗兰基让我在音乐会后来这找他
Oh. Uh, well, they are not...
他们不在
Oh, my God. ... Here.
天啊 这里
That was amazing!
音乐会棒极了
I mean, the -- the pyro and the -- the makeup, right?
那烟花效果 还有舞台妆容 对吧
Oh, my God. We had so much fun.
天啊 我们玩得超开心
Friends of yours?
你们的朋友吗
Uh, yeah. We made lots of friends.
没错 我们交了好多朋友
Where's Kent?
肯特呢
Ah! We're gonna rock this place all night!
今晚让这地方嗨起来
Whoo, yeah! Drinks are on me, guys!
喝的我请
It's better than the kilt.
总比苏格兰短裙强
Guys, what a gig!
演出太赞了
We were there, right up the front.
我们就在最前面
He was looking at me. Aah!
他就直勾勾地望着我
And I was like, "Aah!"
我就这样
Right? Right, and then
对吧 没错 然后
It was so cool! Whiskeys all around,
太酷了 上威士忌
all around, everybody here.
每人一杯
Yes!
太好了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表