She told him it was a gift.
她说是别人送的礼物
From who? She wouldn't say.
谁送的 她不肯说
She jumped out of the car and ran off to
沃尔特还没问出答案
join the other kids before Walter got an answer.
她就下了车跑去和其他小孩玩了
Can you handle that warrant?
你来申请搜查令吧
Yeah, sure. Go on.
没问题 你去吧
Dr. Isles.
艾尔斯医生
We're ready to begin the tests.
我们已经准备好开始检测了
Kent, would you feel comfortable
肯特 如果有需要的话
managing the M.E.'s office for a few weeks if the need arose?
你能暂时接替管理法医办公室几周时间吗
Of course.
当然可以
Are you planning on going somewhere?
你是打算要去哪度假吗
I'm not sure.
还没定
Let's see what this dress can tell us.
去看看那条裙子能给我们什么线索吧
She sounds wonderful.
她挺不错的嘛
Oh, Kiki's the best.
琪琪就是女神
I don't know how she ended up with me.
我不知道她怎么就选择了我
Oh, stop. I think she's a very lucky woman.
别瞎说 我觉得她很幸运
It's exciting, isn't it?
真令人兴奋啊
You and Kiki, me with my grandkids.
你和琪琪 我和我孙子们
It's like a whole new chapter of our lives is just starting.
感觉我们人生的新篇章才刚开始
All the paperwork seems to be in order.
所有手续都已就绪
If I could just get your signature here...
麻烦您在这签个名
Very good.
谢谢
Box 1263.
1263号♥
Do you have the key? Uh, yes.
你有钥匙吗 有
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll give you some privacy.
请您自行查看
I told you.
我早就说了
He never stopped looking.
他一直都在寻找
He tracked the ownership of the lockets back through years.
这么多年他一直都在寻找挂坠的主人
Hoping it would lead him to Wendy's murderer.
希望能由此找到杀害温蒂的凶手
These look like purchase dates on the front.
上面标的应该是购买♥♥日期吧
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nina said he bought a locket two weeks ago.
妮娜说他两周前也买♥♥了个挂坠
It's on the list, but it's not here.
购买♥♥清单上有 可这儿没有
That's why he was killed, wasn't it?
这就是他被害的原因吧
Daddy did it.
老爸他找到了
He finally found the right locket.
他终于找到了那枚挂坠
What's going on?
在弄什么呢
You're just in time.
你来的正是时候
Okay, let me guess-- You built a time machine,
让我猜猜 你造了台时光机
and we're gonna go back to 1975 and solve the crime.
带我们穿越回1975年解决杀人案
You know, Jane, it's your sarcasm I'm gonna miss most of all.
简 以后我肯定会很怀念你的毒舌
But actually, you're not far from wrong.
不过讲真 你猜得八♥九♥不离十
We're performing a vacuum metal deposition test on the dress.
我们将对这条裙子进行真空金属沉积检测
The VMD technology's only been available in the past few years.
这项技术仅在最近几年才刚被运用
VMD has the potential to lift prints from surfaces
真空沉积能从物体表层提取出
that were impossible to analyze at the time of the murder.
谋杀案发生当年无法进行分♥析♥的指纹
Like fabric.
比如布料
Exactly.
没错
Sorry.
抱歉
Now, first, we will expose the dress to an aerosol of evaporated gold.
首先 我们将向裙子喷洒汽化金喷雾
Real gold? Yes.
真金 没错
Now, the secondary exposure is to evaporated zinc.
其次 将喷洒汽化锌
The zinc will attach itself to the gold anywhere that
锌会与附在可能是指纹上的金
there might be prints.
进行黏着
And then... nothing happens.
然后 什么都没有
Wait for it.
稍等片刻
It worked.
有了
Those don't look like a man's prints.
这看着不像成年人的手印
No.
确实不是
They look like a little boy's prints.
像是小男孩的手印
A kid did this to another kid?
小孩杀小孩
Maura confirmed the prints match Robert Davenport's.
莫拉确定凶手指纹与罗伯特·达文波特匹配
Good thing prints don't change as you age.
还好指纹不会随着年龄变化
Not for Robert Davenport.
对罗伯特·达文波特来说是坏事
I told you he's not in today!
我说了 他今天不在
Where is he?
他在哪
I don't know, but if he calls, I can tell--
我不知道 如果他打来电♥话♥ 我...
This is a homicide investigation.
我们是来进行命案调查
If I find out you withheld anything from us,
如果我发现你对我们有所隐瞒
I swear to you I will make it my personal mission
我保证我会尽己之力
to see you behind bars.
把你丢进监牢
Security called and told Mr. Davenport
保安打来告知达文波特先生
that you were coming up.
你们马上上来
He went out back.
他就回去了
Where'd he go?
去哪儿了
Uh, h-he told me to make sure
他让我去确认
that the company helicopter was prepared for takeoff.
公♥司♥的直升机已准备好起飞
Where is that? Jackson Airfield.
直升机在哪 杰克逊机场
It's just a couple We know where it is.
离这只有 我们知道在哪
Notify the state police air wing to get a unit in the air now!
通知州警♥察♥空中部队立刻派架飞机过来
We're gonna lose him.
快让他逃走了
Shit!
该死
There he is -- straight ahead!
他就在前面
Get us in the air!
赶紧起飞
Put it down!
下来
Go! Go!
起飞 走
Boston Police.
波士顿警局
Return to the ground and surrender your passenger.
降落 交出乘客
Come on! Get us in the air!
快 赶紧飞高点
I repeat -- surrender your passenger.
重复 交出乘客
Put it down!
下来
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权请律师
If you cannot afford an attorney,
如果请不起
one will be provided for you.
可以给你找一个
Do you understand these rights as I've read them to you?
我给你念的这些权利你都知道吧
I'll take that as a "Yes."
那就是默认知道了
Officer.
警官
Looks like that persistence finally paid off.
看来坚持总算有回报了
You were right.
你是对的
Yay! I was right!
好耶 我是对的
I love being right!
对的感觉太爽了
What was I right about?
我什么事是对的
All of it --
所有
not giving up on being a writer, mixing it up.
我没放弃写作 换换口味
Good! So you're gonna finish writing the book?
太好了 那你会把书写完吧
I am. And I'm taking your advice.
对 我要听你的建议
I think a change of scenery is exactly what I need.
我觉得自己正需要换个环境
My editor wants the book to come alive,
编辑希望书的内容更加真实
and I know just how to do it.
我也想好怎么做了
I'm going to Paris for a month.
我要去巴黎待一个月
Paris? Of course.
巴黎 对啊
I mean, the whole book takes place in France.
书中的故事全都发生在法国
So I'll soak up the atmosphere, live among the people.
那我就身临其境 跟那里的人一起生活
I didn't actually mean a library...in France
我给你建议的时候没想让你去
when I suggested it.
法国的图书馆
But great! That sounds great.
但是太好了 太好了
I'm so excited.
我很激动
Hi, Maura. Hello.
莫拉 你好
I'm guessing you're canceling dinner.
我猜你去不成晚宴了
Yeah. Just got called out to advise on a case.
对 被叫出去做案件顾问了
I'm on a plane for Philly in an hour.
一小时后我要飞去费城了
Yeah, the monkey suit kind of gave it away, so...
好吧 这套正装说明了一切
Sorry.
抱歉
I can honestly tell you there's nothing
老实讲我愿放弃一切
I'd rather be doing than having dinner with you.
也想跟你共进晚餐
Rain check?
下次再约
Yeah.
好
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表