and I'll... give you 100 bucks.
我会给你100美元
I did.
我发现了
Well, I'm not gonna give you 100 bucks, but I'm really glad.
我才不会给你100块 不过我真的很高兴
No take-backs.
不能说话不算话
We found the DNA in the trace under the victim's fingernails.
我们在受害者指甲缝发现DNA
You get an ID?
查到身份了吗
No, but I did get a hit when I ran it through CODIS.
没 不过我查DNA联合索引系统确有匹配
A hit with no name?
有匹配却没名字
The DNA from our crime scene
这个犯罪现场的DNA
matches the DNA from an unsolved homicide
与我几年前亲自录入系统的
that I logged into the system myself a few years ago --
一宗未侦破的杀人案的DNA相符
the DNA found on Wendy's body in 1975.
1975年温蒂尸体上发现的DNA
The man who killed Walter Sokoloff
杀了沃尔特·索科洛夫的人
is the same man who killed his daughter 40 years ago.
就是40年前杀了他女儿的人
The party was at the home of Carol and Oliver Davenport.
派对在卡萝尔和奥利弗·达文波特家
The Davenports were old money,
达文波特家是贵族世家
as were most of the other guests.
其他宾客大多也是
I thought Wendy was from your neighborhood.
温蒂不是住在你那附近吗
She was.The Sokoloffs were from Dorchester.
确实 索科洛夫一家来自多切斯特
Wendy was at Stanover Academy on a scholarship.
温蒂是靠奖学金去斯坦诺威学院上学的
One of her classmates was Robby Davenport.
罗比·达文波特是她一个同学
So she went to school with the rich kids. Yeah.
所以她和富家子弟一起上学 是的
Walter dropped her off at the party,
沃尔特把她送到派对地点
but he wasn't invited to stay.
但他没被邀请进去
The Davenports didn't associate
达文波特一家不与
with people from our part of town.
我们那里的人来往
Wendy was killed in the garden behind the shed --
温蒂在棚屋之后的花♥园♥被杀
blunt-force trauma to the head with a metal object.
头部受到金属类钝器的重创
A shovel was missing from the shed --
棚屋里一把铁铲不见了
assumed to be the murder weapon.
应该是凶器
The Sokoloffs told us that Wendy was wearing a locket
索科洛夫家人告诉我们温蒂那天戴的挂坠
that was also missing.
也不见了
Detectives believed that both the shovel
当时警探认为铁铲和
and the locket were taken by the gardener.
挂坠都是园丁拿走的
He was our prime suspect.
他是主要嫌疑人
He died in 1986, so he's out.
他1986年去世 所以排除他
And Maura confirmed that the DNA came from a Caucasian male.
莫拉证实DNA来自白种男性
The adult guests were sitting around the pool
成年宾客坐在水池旁边
while the kids played hide-and-seek.
孩子们在玩捉迷藏
They alibied each other.
他们互相提供不在场证明
Detectives also cleared two of the staff
警探还排除了两个在厨房♥
that were working in the kitchen.
工作的员工的嫌疑
What about the kids?
小孩子呢
Police interviewed them, but nobody saw anything.
警♥察♥询问了他们 没人目击到什么
Mostly, they got a lot of crying.
大多时候他们在哭
Let's run background checks on them as adults,
我们查查他们长大后的背景
see if anything pops.
看有没有线索
Got it.
明白
Let's also look at these three again --
再查查这三个人
Oliver Davenport, his two oldest sons,
奥利弗·达文波特 他的两个大儿子
Garrett and William.
加勒特和威廉姆
This the same Garrett Davenport
这个加勒特·达文波特
accused of raping that nurse a few years ago?
是几年前被指控强♥奸♥护士的那个吗
Yes, both of the older kids
是的 两个大儿子
were in and out of trouble their whole lives.
一直都是麻烦不断
Well, Oliver told the police that both of his sons
奥利弗告诉警♥察♥他的两个儿子
were in the study with him at the time of the murder.
事发时都和他在书房♥
Basically, they're all each other's alibis.
基本上 他们都是互相证明不在场
Oliver's been protecting his kids all their lives.
奥利弗一直护着他的孩子
Maybe he's still doing it.
或许现在还是
But why kill her? There's no evidence of sexual assault.
但为什么杀了她 没有性侵的证据
Maybe Wendy saw something that she wasn't supposed to see.
或许温蒂看到了不该看的事
Either way, we need to talk to them.
不管怎样 我们得找他们谈谈
Well, I'll see what I can dig up on the family.
我去挖掘家庭历史
I'll keep looking into Walter's life --
我继续查沃尔特的一生
try to figure out if he did anything
试着找出他是否做了什么事
that brought Wendy's killer out of hiding after all these years.
让温蒂的凶手隐匿了这么多年后重新出现
Keep us updated.
有消息就告诉我们
This is everything from 1975.
这是1975年的所有资料
I performed a review several years ago,
我几年前复查过
but I want to go over everything again.
但我想再重新检查一遍
Whatever new tests have been developed, let's use them.
这些年新开♥发♥的检验技术 都用上
Well, I can analyze the dirt and the hair
我可以用分光光度计
in the spectrophotometer.
分♥析♥尘粒和头发
And I can work up a virtual 3-D reconstruction of the wound.
我可以对伤口进行虚拟3D重建
The dress has deteriorated.
裙子已经朽烂了
We'll be careful.
我们要小心
I just want to analyze any bodily fluids,
我要分♥析♥所有体液
prints, blood -- whatever it can tell us.
印记 血液 所有能检测到的东西
If we can solve one of these murders,
如果我们能破其中一个案件
we can solve both.
另一个也就迎刃而解
Hey, Ma.
老妈
Hey, honey. How are you? You want something to eat?
亲爱的 怎么样 要来些吃的吗
Ma, I can't stay.
妈 我不能久待
Did you find Gram's earrings?
你找到太奶奶的耳饰了吗
I did, and I forgot
找到了 我忘了
what terrible taste your great-grandmother had.
你的太奶奶品味有多差
Ooh. Wow. The stones are nice.
宝石不错
You sure you don't mind if I take them?
你确定不介意把这个给我
No, I don't mind.
当然不介意
They've been in my drawer for 20 years.
这东西在我抽屉里塞了20年了
What are you gonna do with them?
你要拿这耳饰做什么
Nothing.
没什么
Not for Nina?
不是给妮娜的
Ma, please, just this once,
妈 拜托 就这一次
can you not ask any questions?
能别问问题吗
Okay, fine. Hey, I'm not one to pry.
好好 我又不是在打探什么
I'm just saying that if somebody were to make a ring out of it,
我只是在说 如果有人想把它做成戒指
the best place to go is Tony DePalma.
最好去托尼·德帕尔马的店
Bye, Ma. Bye.
拜 妈 拜
You're welcome!
不用谢
Would you tell them we called -- again?
能转告他们我们又一次打来电♥话♥吗
Secretary says, "Oliver Davenport isn't here.
秘书说 "奥利弗·达文波特现在不在
And if you have any questions,
如果你有任何问题
you should consider submitting them in writing."
可以考虑书面陈述"
God, lawyers suck.
天啊 律师真是够了
You want to give it another hour?
你还要再等一小时吗
What's that?
那是什么
Oh, it's a journal I kept on the Wendy Sokoloff murder --
我为温蒂·索科洛夫谋杀案做的纪录
just articles, things I heard, my own suspicions.
一些文章 我听说的事情和我的怀疑
You made this when you were a teenager?
你还是个少年时就做了这个
Yeah.
是啊
I guess it was my first murder book, huh?
我想这是我第一本谋杀案记录
I never really believed the gardener did it,
我从未相信是那个园丁干的
but I couldn't find anyone else
但我也找不到
who had a reason to kill her, either.
别人谁会对她有杀机
I was obsessed.
我当时陷进去了
Persistence makes a great detective.
坚持才能成就杰出的警探
I learned that from you.
我从你身上学到的
Well, you were born persistent.
你天生坚持不懈
Hey, how you feeling about that FBI job? You excited?
你对那个联邦调查局的工作怎么想 激动不
Yeah.
激动
And then I'm completely terrified.
然后我就完全吓坏了
And then I'm confident
然后我就坚信
that it's the worst mistake I've ever made.
这是我做的最错的决定
And then Sounds exhausting.
再然后 听着够心累的
It is.
就是很累
It is.
就是很累
You think it's the right move?
你觉得这个决定对吗
Eh. Don't ask me.
别问我
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表