I just want the best for you, girl.
我都是为你好 姑娘
That's the only reason I said that.
所以我才那么建议的
Your gift stinks.
你的礼物烂透了
That's why you've been calling me? Yes.
所以你才不停地给我打电♥话♥吗 是的
Look, the... the... this blender is battery-powered.
那个 那个搅拌机还是电池驱动的
You gave your first wife sneakers for a wedding present.
你送你的第一任妻子的结婚礼物是运动鞋
She played basketball.
她是玩篮球的
You gave a roof rake to your second wife?
你送第二任妻子的是清理屋顶的耙子
She stills uses it on my house.
她到现在还在用
Exactly. That's why none of those marriages worked out.
没错 这就是你的婚姻无法持续的原因
Vince...
文斯
Maybe it's time you leaned towards your more romantic side.
也许现在是你拿出浪漫的一面的时候了
And that's what makes it last.
这样才能让婚姻持久下去
Kiki mentioned when we were at the mall last week
上周我们去商场的时候琪琪说
that we needed a blender.
她需要搅拌机来着
I mentioned last week that I needed a mammogram.
我上周还说我需要做个乳♥房♥♥X光
You wanna make an appointment at the doctor for my birthday?
要不我生日你给我做个预约当生日礼物
Vince.
文斯
Giving a gift is just another chance to remind our loved ones
送对方礼物是一个向我们爱的人
how we feel about them.
表达感情的机会
What's the damn blender say to Kiki?
一个倒霉搅拌机表达的是什么感情
How we doing?
怎么样
Call worked. We're about to get the photo of our package.
办妥了 我们能拿到包裹的照片了
Really? You're not gonna give up your chair for an elder?
真的吗 你都不给长辈让座吗
What?
什么
Oh! Yeah. Yeah. Of course.
应该 应该
Okay, CJ, enough. I'm not an elder.
好吧 CJ 够了 我不是什么长辈
I'm not a Silver Fox. Got it?
也不是什么所谓的银狐 好吗
I'm sorry. You just remind me of a mentor I used to have.
抱歉 只是看到你我就想起我的导师
Greatest thing in the world was when he told me,
我最开心的事就是当他跟我说
"You did good work."
干得好
The nickname was out of respect.
给你的这个昵称是表达我对你的尊敬的
Okay, well, then... thank you.
好吧 谢谢
There it is.
来了
800 North Pope Street.
教皇北街800号♥
Yeah, but Pope Street only runs south.
但教皇街只有南街
The address is a fake, or it's a mistake.
地址是假的 或者写错了
Nina, can you see how many other packages
妮娜 能不能看看这个地址
were sent to that address?
收到过多少邮件
Here we go.
好了
There must be a hundred or more.
肯定得有一百多个
So the address wasn't a mistake.
那地址就没有弄错
What happens to mail that's undeliverable?
邮件无法投寄会怎么处理
Well, it goes to a dead letter bin in each post office,
会被扔到邮局的死信邮箱里
then its usually shipped to the dead letter office in Atlanta.
接着通常会被送到亚特兰大的死信办公室
But I'm guessing these were intercepted
我想在被转送去亚特兰大之前
before they were rerouted to Atlanta.
邮件已经被人拦截了
That was our victim's job.
受害人就是干这个的
Well, it's a smart plan.
计划很妙
This way, you can't trace the sender or receiver.
那样就没法查到寄件人和收件人
They both have plausible deniability.
他们都有合理推诿
Nina, can you find when the next package is supposed to arrive
妮娜 你能查到下个包裹应该
at the Pope Street address?
何时送到教皇街吗
DNA reports on the hair.
头发DNA检测报告
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
This is a list of neurosurgeons.
这是神经外科医生名单
Yes.
对
Ones who specialize in Chiari Malformations.
都是研究小脑扁桃体下疝的专家
I didn't ask you to do this.
我没要你这么做
No. And I knew you'd be upset if I told you that I was doing it.
对 我知道如果告诉你了你会难受
The top guy for posterior fossa compressions
麻省总医院的理查兹医生
is Dr. Richards at Mass General.
是治疗后颅窝压♥迫♥的顶级医师
And Dr. Lambeau at Brigham and Women's
布莱根妇女医院的朗博医生
specializes in spinal laminectomy...
专门研究椎板切除术
Kent, stop.
肯特 别说了
This isn't part of your job,
这事你不该管
which I what I believe you should be doing right now.
你现在该回去干活了
I didn't mean to upset you.
我不想惹你生气
I was only trying to help.
我只想帮忙
I've processed all the data on the 800 North Pope packages.
我查了寄到教皇北街800号♥包裹的所有资料
Looks like they always land in the post office
好像包裹每周二和周四
every Tuesday and Thursday.
都会送到邮局
Today's Thursday.
今天就是周四
I called Miami to confirm. Another one's definitely coming.
我打给迈阿密确认过了 另一份肯定会送来
With Jack dead, somebody else must
杰克死了 肯定有其他人
be picking up those packages from the dead letter bin.
去死信邮箱取那些包裹
We need to get eyes in that post office
我们得派人盯着邮局
and get that package.
拿到包裹
Well, how do we do that
不能打草惊蛇
without alerting whoever's picking it up?
那我们该怎么做
Go undercover.
去做卧底
Well, janitorial staff is contracted
清洁人员的招聘
outside of the post office.
不归邮局管
That's really the only way we can do it
要想不打草惊蛇
without setting off alarm bells.
去应聘是我们唯一的办法
I've already been seen in the post office.
我已经在邮局露过面了
Me, too. Me, too.
我也是 我也是
You and me, Foxy.
就我和你了 老狐狸
Yeah. Foxy.
好吧 小狐狸
All clear so far.
目前一切正常
This is my turf.
这是我的地盘
I wish I could be in there, you know, and take 'em out.
我也想进去 拿下他们
Okay, let's try to remember our conversation
好 试着想想我们谈过
about working with people.
如何与人合作
Korsak, incoming.
科萨克 有情况
Not our fish.
不是我们要的鱼
Don't like the way you use your tone.
不喜欢你说话的语气
It's not what you say, it's the way you say it.
不是因为你说了什么 是你说的方式
It's not about tone. It's your tone, your tone.
跟语气无关 就是你的语气
It's the raspiness, and it's a lower register,
语气烦人 又很低沉
and it makes me feel very uncomfortable.
让我听着非常不爽
I understand why you've been fired now.
我现在知道你为什么被开除了
Manager making his rounds.
经理在巡视
Nope. He's our man.
不对 鱼上钩了
Police. What do you have there?
警♥察♥ 你拿着什么
Shit. Not so fast.
该死 慢了一步
Hi, Kiki.
琪琪
I thought I wasn't gonna see you before your party.
我以为聚会之前见不到你呢
Well, you know, I was just picking up some tax stuff.
我只是来拿一些缴税的文件
Vince said he left it back here.
文斯说他落在这了
Okay. Kiki, the way I see it, you have two choices.
好 琪琪 依我看 你有两个选择
Choice number one,
选择一
you tell Vince you don't want the blender.
告诉文斯 你不想要搅拌机
Yeah, I know, but I just... I don't wanna hurt his feelings.
我知道 只是不想伤他的心
Okay, so then go to option two... "The Face."
好 那选择二 模仿《面孔》
I've been doing it for 30 years.
三十年来我一直这么做
The what?
你说什么
Observe.
看好了
Oh, Frank.
弗兰克
For our 20th anniversary, after I bore you three children,
结婚二十周年了 有了三个孩子
you gave me the same box of caramels
一直以来你都送我
you've always given me.
同样一盒糖果
Oh, honey, thank you so much.
亲爱的 太感谢你了
Works like a charm.
简直太有效了
Hmm, except you and Frank are divorced.
只不过你和弗兰克离婚了
Yes, because I stopped doing "The Face".
对 因为我不再模仿《面孔》了
He went looking for it elsewhere.
他就去找别的会模仿的人了
All right, come on. You try it.
好 来吧 你试试
Try it!
试试看
Okay.
好
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表