Cheers. Yeah. Hear, hear.
干杯 干杯
Nina.
妮娜
Nina? Nina, talk to me.
妮娜 妮娜 说句话
Just stay put, Maura. No, it's superficial.
你别动 莫拉 没事 只是皮外伤
The EMT's on the way. Let's make sure.
已经叫了救护车 确认之后你再动
Kent needs my help.
肯特需要我帮忙
What are we looking at?
什么情况
I got this. No, I'm fine.
我来就行 我没事
It appears to be a through and through
看起来是锁骨正下方的
with entry just below the clavicle.
一处极深的射入伤
Now if the bullet shattered the clavicle, then obviously --
如果子弹击碎了锁骨 那显然...
Any movement will sever the subclavian artery.
任何移♥动♥都会割断锁骨下动脉
Okay, you apply pressure.
你继续按压
I will immobilize her arm in case she regains consciousness.
我控制她的胳膊防止她醒来乱动
Damn it! Come on.
见鬼 快走
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
No way.
不行
You go up that ladder, you're a sitting duck.
要是爬上去 你就是个活靶子
If she's waiting for you behind one of those windows,
如果她藏在窗后等着你
she's gonna shoot before you ever see her.
你还没看见她就被打死了
What are we supposed to do, let her go?
那我们该怎么办 放走她吗
No, you're supposed to not get yourself killed
不 你应该别在追捕犯人的时候
while we're chasing her.
害自己被杀
Come on, Jane.
走吧 简
Yeah, this is Detective Frank Rizzoli.
喂 我是弗兰克·里佐利警探
I need a 6-block lockdown,
我需要封锁六个街区
door-to-door and rooftop search centering on Ridgeway Lane,
还要逐户搜索里奇韦大街为中心
between Durham and Cambridge.
杜伦和剑桥中间的住户和屋顶
She okay? She's stabilized.
她没事吧 已经稳定了
She's gonna need surgery.
需要动手术
Did you find that shooter? No.
抓到枪手了吗 没有
Jane, Maura suffered a --
简 莫拉遭受了...
Suffered a what?
遭受了什么
Ma.
妈
Are you okay? Yeah, I think so.
你没事吧 没事
Startled. You okay?
就是吓了一跳 你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine. Frankie?
我没事 弗兰基呢
He's fine.
他也没事
Go check Maura.
你去看看莫拉
Yeah, okay.
好
Kent said that you -- you suffered something.What happened?
肯特说你遭受了什么事 出什么事了
I cut my head.
我的头被划伤了
Okay, the end of that sentence was not
肯特那句话可不像是以
"Maura suffered a cut on the head."
"莫拉遭受了头上的小划伤"结尾的
What happened? Possible concussion.
出什么事了 可能是脑震荡
I got a possible concussion and I cut my head.
我可能脑震荡了并且划伤了头
What about the shooter? We lost her on the fire escape.
枪手呢 在逃生梯那里追丢了
So you got a good look at her?
你看清楚她的长相了吗
No, but it was Alice Sands.
没有 但肯定是爱丽丝·桑兹
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because she burnt down my apartment
因为她烧了我的公♥寓♥
and she kidnapped Maura. What, it's somebody else?
还绑♥架♥了莫拉 还能是别人吗
I don't know, but I'm trying to build a case.
我也说不准 但我是想理清头绪
Well, how could it II think you could both
怎么可能 你们俩都需要
benefit from some tactical breathing.
控制一下呼吸节奏
1, 2, 3 Okay, you need to go to the hospital.
一 二 三 你得去医院
I'm gonna get a uniform to take you there, all right?
我去找个巡警送你去医院
No, no, no, I'm going to the hospital.
不用 我自己去
I'm gonna check on Nina,
我要去看看妮娜的情况
and I will call you if there are any updates. Okay?
有什么变化我会立刻通知你
Okay.
好
How big a perimeter did you set up?
你划了多大的范围
Six blocks.
六个街区
Look, why don't you stay here and take care of Kiki, okay?
你留下来照顾琪琪吧
I'll call you when I get the investigation moving.
调查有进展我会通知你
You got a glove?
有手套吗
Thanks.
谢谢
All right, this is a crime scene.
这是犯罪现场
Nobody touches this unless Dr. Isles says so.
艾尔斯医生发话前谁也不许碰这个
Any word from the hospital?
医院有消息吗
Yeah, Nina's out of surgery. She's doing fine.
有 妮娜已经做完手术了 她挺过来了
Oh, she was lucky.
她很幸运
How so?
此话怎讲
You were the target. If Sands had been aiming at her...
你才是目标 如果桑兹瞄准的是她...
Yeah, I'm still here.
我还在听
You see all the reporters at the front door? Yeah, I saw 'em.
你看到门口那帮记者了吗 看到了
They didn't see me, though. I took the back entrance.
但他们没看到我 我从后门进来的
"Wedding Bells Ring. Shooter Flees. BPD Fails."
《婚礼钟响 枪手逃逸 警局的失败》
Your poetry sucks.
你写的诗太烂了
It's the headlines of one of their stories.
这是一篇新闻的标题
W-- Okay, we haven't failed. We just haven't succeeded yet.
我们没失败 只是还没成功
How many apartments are there left to search?
还剩多少公♥寓♥没搜了
Not many.
没几个了
All right, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Well, the driver of the truck was interviewed.
已经审讯完卡车司机了
He received an electronic dispatch from Ingersoll, Ontario,
他收到安大略省英格索尔公♥司♥的电子派遣
telling him to drive the truck from Canada
让他把卡车从加拿大
and leave it where we found it.
开到我们发现车的地方
And he didn't think that was strange?
他都没觉得这很奇怪吗
Yeah, but he said he's paid for driving,
他觉得奇怪 但他说他收钱是为了开车
not thinking.
不是动脑子
Did he actually say that?
这是他的原话吗
Yep.
是
You ruling him out?
你能排除他的嫌疑吗
Well, he's got no criminal record.
他没有前科
The Mounties searched his house and his bank records
加拿大骑警搜查了他的房♥子和银行账户
and didn't find anything indicating involvement in a drug ring.
没发现他与贩毒相关联的迹象
And after he dropped off the truck, he went bowling.
而且他离车之后去打保龄球了
So he's too boring to be involved.
他平凡得不像犯罪的人
That's what I'm thinking.
我也这么想
So how did she get away from us?
那她是怎么逃走的
She still might be in one of those apartments.
她可能还在那几栋公♥寓♥里
Yeah, but you know she isn't gonna sit still.
但她可不会坐以待毙
I hate to be the bearer of bad news,
我真不想告诉你们坏消息
but I didn't find anything in the shooter's truck.
但我在枪手的车里毫无发现
No fingerprints except for the driver's.
只有司机的指纹
No unusual fibers.
也没有不寻常的纤维
Police Academy made Alice Sands a good criminal.
警校让爱丽丝·桑兹成为了一个优秀的罪犯
I sent the tape from the box she traveled in to MIT.
我把她藏身的箱子里的胶带送去麻省理工了
I'm wondering if trace amounts of DNA...
可能会有呼吸出来的
from her breath might have stuck to the adhesive.
DNA留在胶带上
Okay.
好的
So they're... going to...
所以他们... 打算...
What?
什么
Call an ambulance.
叫救护车
They're gonna call an amb--
他们打算叫救护车
Maura! Maura.
莫拉 莫拉
I'm fine.
我没事
Is she fine?
她没事吗
If you don't tell her, I'll have to, and she won't believe me.
你不跟她说就得我来说 可她不信我
So please, you'd be doing me a favor.
就算是帮我个忙了
My preliminary examination indicates a concussion.
我的初步诊断是脑震荡
But it's unusual for someone to lose consciousness
可是受伤这么久之后才昏迷的情况
that long after the injury, so I'm giving her a CAT scan.
很少见 所以我要给她做个CT
We'll re-evaluate after we get those results.
出结果后再诊断一下
And we're going to the CAT scan now?
现在就去做CT吗
I have an appointment. Later.
我已经预约了 以后再做
And... we can wait because she's fine?
我们可以等 因为她真的没事对吗
Well, she needs to rest,
她需要休息
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表