How you doing?
你怎么样
Well, I guess not bad. You know, considering.
不算差吧 你懂 考虑到发生的这一切
Yeah. My dad said you were very brave.
懂 我爸说你非常勇敢
Yeah, well, Ron's a little biased.
罗恩是情人眼里出西施
Can I get you a cup of coffee?
要我给你倒杯咖啡吗
No. Actually, I, uh, I gotta go pick up the kids.
不用 实际上 我得去接孩子了
So...
所以
How are you doing?
你怎么样
I...
我
I know this is, uh, really hard.
我知道这很难熬
Yeah. Well, that's an understatement.
是啊 你这说得算轻的
Yes.
是啊
My daughter was sitting with me
我在电视上看到他时
when I saw him on TV.
我女儿正和我在一起
Her brother found her in her room this morning, crying.
她弟弟今早发现她在屋里哭
He -- he made her a police car out of LEGOs and said,
他用乐高给她做了辆警车 然后说
"I'll keep Grandpa safe."
我来保护爷爷
He's 5, Angela.
他才五岁啊 安琪拉
He's not supposed to be thinking about things like that.
他还不到考虑这些事的时候
No, he's not. I'm so sorry, Joann.
他确实不到 抱歉 乔安
I mean, my dad could've been shot.
我是说 我爸可能会中枪
He -- or -- or -- or worse. My God.
他... 或者更糟 我的天
I know.
我懂
I don't know why I came here. I-I don't -- I don't know w--
我不知道自己为什么来这里 我不...
what I expect you to say. I just...
我也不知道想听你说什么 我只是...
I'm sorry. I...
抱歉 我...
You've got work to do.
你手头上还有工作
Three strikes you're out, Isaac.
要三振出局了啊 艾萨克
Look, I get loyalty, okay?
听着 我懂什么是忠诚
But Alice Sands isn't gonna bake you cookies
但当你烂在监狱40年时
while you rot upstate for 40 years.
爱丽丝·桑兹可不会给你烤饼干吃
She can't help you. We can help you...
她帮不了你 我们能帮你
if you give us information that helps us find her.
只要你告诉我们有助于找到她的情报
I don't know where she is.
我不知道她在哪儿
Tell us how Alice is using the tunnels.
告诉我爱丽丝怎么用下水道的
We can get you gentle time. We can get you less time.
我们可以让你好过点 给你减刑
You won't do squat, and you know it.
你们不会那么做的 你心里清楚
Fine. We tried nice.
好吧 我们试过唱白脸了
Now let's try naked. Get your clothes off.
接下来让我们试试裸着的 脱衣服吧
What? What?
什么 什么
Isaac Weston, you are under arrest
艾萨克·威斯顿 你因涉嫌
for being an accessory after the fact
在一起波士顿警局人员枪击案中
in the shooting of a BPD employee.
充当帮凶而被捕了
I'll get you a jumpsuit. You give me your clothes.
我会给你找件狱服 把你衣服给我
Now.
现在就脱
She also isn't gonna bake you cookies.
她也不会给你烤饼干
I really don't need to be pushed to the door.
我真没必要被推到门口去
Nobody does. That means you're leaving at the right time.
没人需要 这意味着你离开得恰是时候
Really? It's embarrassing.
拜托 太尴尬了
Nothing I can do.
我也没办法
Can I do this?
能换我推吗
All yours.
都归你了
Just got more embarrassing.
真是更尴尬了
Oh, come on. I'd let you push me out of the hospital.
来吧 我以后也让你推我出医院
Shouldn't you be at work?
你不是应该在工作吗
Well, technically, helping a colleague is a work function.
严格的说 帮助同事是我工作的一部分
Besides, I don't have anything pressing going on right now.
再说 现在我也没有什么重要的事
I don't believe you.
我不信
Are all patients this ornery?
病人都这么脾气暴躁吗
The food makes them angry.
伙食太差所以大家脾气都不好
Well, we'll stop for a burger.
好吧 那我去给你买♥♥个汉堡
Where's Kent?
肯特呢
Oh. The test on the drug runner's clothes
毒贩的衣服
are still in process.
还在检测中
No, I'm not asking you. You're supposed to be taking it easy.
我没问你 你现在应该休息
I am taking it easy.
我是在休息
Yeah?
是吗
Where are we on the tests on the clothes?
衣服的检测如何了
Uh, in process. Hey. Hey.
正在做 你好 你好
The bell was his idea.
铃铛是他出的主意
So you're just sitting here.
所以你就坐这儿哪也不去
The furthest I've gone is the ladies' room.
我走过的最远的距离是去卫生间
That's very unstubborn of you.
没想到你这么听话
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
You still have a headache?
头还疼吗
I'm drinking Chinese skullcap tea.
我在喝中国安神茶
Can you just... answer a direct question?
你就不能 正面回答我的问题吗
I'm dealing with it.
我在想办法缓解头痛
All right.
好吧
Please call me if you need anything.
需要什么告诉我
Of course. Okay.
当然 好的
Still in process.
还在处理中
After you get the results from the...
等你拿到了...
from...the...
拿到了...
The mass spectrometer?
质谱仪的结果
Yes.
没错
Yeah, um, make sure to check the calibration.
一定记得检查一下刻度校准了没有
Yeah, of course. Will do.
当然 会的
Mass spectrometer.
质谱仪
Mass spectrometer.
质谱仪
Mass spectrometer.
质谱仪
She gives us food, clothes.
她给我们吃的 穿的
I don't have anything bad to say about her.
我不会说她的坏话的
That's because you don't know her very well.
那是因为你不了解她
She's dangerous,
她很危险
and we need to find her before she hurts somebody else.
我们得在她再次伤人前抓到她
Says you. Why don't we let the courts
那是你的看法 我们不如
decide whether she's a saint or a sinner?
把是非正邪的问题交给法庭判断吧
We just wanna know how to find her.
我们只想知道怎么找到她
I don't know. When was the last time you saw her?
我不知道 你最后一次见她是什么时候
It's been a while.
很久以前了
The officers that found you two in the tunnels
在地下道里找到你们的警官说
said you were pretty well set up.
你们住的地方收拾得很好
I'm sure you don't want us to be bothering you all the time.
我想你们也不希望我们天天来麻烦你们吧
Don't you guys have better things to do?
你们就没其他正经事好干了吗
We do.
我们有
Detective Rizzoli?
里佐利警探
Yeah.
是我
Alice says "Hello."
爱丽丝向你问好
You tell Alice to go to hell.
你告诉爱丽丝让她去死
Jane.
简
I assume you're familiar with the machine.
我想你对这个机器应该很熟悉吧
Yes. I was on the advisory committee
是的 他们修正辐射标准时
when they did the revisions for the exposure standards.
我还是顾问委员会成员呢
I meant you know that you just lay down
我是说你应该知道要躺好
and hold your breath when I ask you to.
听我的指示屏住呼吸对吧
Of course. That, too.
当然 这个也知道
It won't take long.
不用很久的
Climb on up. Okay. Well, thank you for getting me in early.
上来吧 好的 谢谢你让我尽快接受了检查
When the chief of staff says this is a priority,
主任跟我说你是优先病人
I assume it's a priority.
我想应该让你优先一下
Hey. I'm, uh, I'm just confirming the results.
我正在确认结果
They should be on Dr. Isles' desk in about 10 minutes.
10分钟内就送到艾尔斯医生桌上
I called her. She didn't answer.
我给她打了电♥话♥ 她没接
That's just information, right? That's not a question?
这是个信息 不是个问题对吧
Where is she?
她在哪
Uh, she said she had an appointment.
她说她有个预约
When did she leave?
什么时候走的
About an hour and a half ago.
大概一个半小时前
Where did she go? I don't know.
她去哪了 我不知道
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表