or my symptoms worsen,
或者加重症状
rendering me unable to perform my duties.
导致我无法完成工作
But that's not gonna happen. Maybe not.
但那不可能 可能不会
But until I can be sure,
但除非我能确定
I can't let our cases rest in the balance.
不然我不能让案子悬而未决
What's this?
这是什么
My resignation.
我的辞呈
If the day comes Maura.
如果真有那么一天 莫拉
Come on. This is a little premature, don't you --
拜托 你这是闹孩子气 你...
No, this is more than prema-- this is like the nuclear option.
不 这不只是孩子气 这是破釜沉舟
I just wanna be prepared for the worst-case scenario.
我只想做好最坏的打算
I don't want you to have the burden of having
我不想给你压力
to make that call for me down the road.
逼你到时为我做决定
Well, what about the best-case scenario?
怎么不想想最好的情况
You know, the one where you get better?
或许你病情会好转
Look...Maura, I know this is scary for you.
听着 莫拉 我知道你很害怕
It's scary for me, too, okay?
我也很害怕 好吗
And -- and I will hold on to this if that's what you want.
如果你真这么想 我会收好辞呈
But I know I'm not gonna need it.
可我知道这是多余的
I just don't wanna let anyone down. You never have.
我只是不想让你们失望 你从没有
Okay?
好吗
Nina's got something.
妮娜有进展了
Look, we -- we're gonna talk more about this later.
听着 我们晚点再好好聊
Okay? Everything's gonna be all right.
好吗 不会有事的
Dr. Maura Isles does not resign.
莫拉·艾尔斯法医不会辞职
So Nina got a list of local addresses
妮娜搞到一份微粒皮
where microskin ships.
本地运货地址单
I pulled DMV photos for all recipients
我去车管局调出了所有收♥货♥人的照片
to compare them to our suspect's work badge,
和嫌犯员工卡上的照片做比对
and I found a match.
找到个匹配照片
Nice. His real name is Jeremy Kendricks.
很好 他真名叫杰里米·肯德里克斯
It looks like he was disfigured in a childhood accident.
看来他小时候出事故毁了容
I can't imagine kids on the playground were kind.
我想当时玩耍的孩子并不友好
He's got a spotty work history, moves around a lot.
他所有工作过的地点很分散 经常搬家
Arrest record?
有被捕记录吗
Yeah. Bar fights and vandalism.
有 酒吧斗殴和破坏公物
He's angry. Has been for a long time.
他长♥期♥以来脾气都不好
Okay, did we talk to Christine?
好 跟克里斯汀说了吗
Yep. I told her the suspect's real name
说了 我告诉了她嫌犯的真名
and to stay put until we find him.
让她在我们抓到他之前别乱跑
Where was she when you spoke to her?
你跟她通话时她在哪里
She's on her way home. That may be a problem.
在她回家路上 那可能麻烦了
Jeremy Kendrick's cellphone is pinging
杰里米·肯德里克斯的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
off the same tower as Christine's.
显示他和克里斯汀在一个区域
He got fired. He lives on the other side of town.
他被炒了 他住在城的另一边
He has no business in that area. He's going after her.
他在那里没公事了 他要对她下手
I've been waiting for this moment.
我一直在等这一刻
I thought you were someone else.
我认错人了
Sorry to disappoint you.
抱歉让你失望了
She's not coming.
她不会来的
She got your note, and we told her to stay put.
她收到你的纸条了 我们叫她不要来
And who are you? Jane Rizzoli, Boston Police.
你是谁 简·里佐利 波士顿警局的
Christine called the police on me?
克里斯汀报♥警♥抓我吗
No, she didn't do anything.
不 她什么都没做
But you and I, we need to talk about
但是你跟我 咱俩要谈谈
what happened with her wallet.
她钱包的事
Nothing happened. All right? That guy was bothering her.
什么都没发生 那家伙骚扰她
Yeah, we know that part. He shouldn't have touched her.
我们知道那件事 他不该碰她的
So you went after him?
于是你就去收拾他
No, I was trying to help.
不 我只是想帮忙
Look, she's nice to me. I just -- I just wanted to help.
她对我很好 我只是 我只是想帮她
Jeremy, Jeremy, hey.
杰里米 杰里米
Look at me. Look at me, all right? Look.
看着我 看着我 好吗 听我说
Hey, look at me.
看着我
Let's talk about this, okay?
咱们聊聊 好吗
Yeah, come away from the ledge, man.
别站在边上 伙计
You don't know what it's like!
你们根本不了解我的感受
Okay, so just explain it to us.
好吧 那解释给我们听听
Zombiecon...
僵尸大会
was the first place that I felt...normal.
是第一让我觉得自己是正常人的地方
People weren't staring at me, all right? I was finally gonna...
大家不会盯着我看 我终于
I was finally gonna talk to her.
我终于可以鼓起勇气跟她讲话了
Why'd he have to spoil it?
他为什么非要毁了这一切
I don't know.
我不知道
I didn't mean to kill him. I believe that.
我不是故意要杀他的 我相信你
J-Jeremy, hey, I believe that.
杰里米 我相信你
No, you don't. I do.
不 你骗人 真的
No, you don't. You think I'm a monster, a freak!
不 你骗人 你认为我是个怪物 怪胎
Hey, Jeremy!
杰里米
Listen to me, okay? I think that you have had a very,
听我说 好吗 我认为你过去这一路走来
very hard road, all right?
非常非常艰辛
But you still wanted to do something nice for Christine.
但你仍然想为克里斯汀做点好事
I-I admire that. We all -- we admire that.
我很敬佩这一点 我们都 我们都很敬佩
It doesn't have to be the end of the road.
你的人生道路不需要在这里结束
Nobody wants that.
没人想要看到这样的结果
Come on.
来吧
Nobody cares!
没有人在乎
Jeremy, stop!
杰里米 别冲动
Please. Please don't do this.
求求你 求求你别这样
Come on.
来吧
Come on, Jeremy.
过来 杰里米
Come on.
下来吧
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
All right, thanks.
知道了 谢谢
D.A. was still up?
地方检察官还没睡
Based on the nature of the wounds,
根据死者伤口的性质
he'll consider involuntary manslaughter,
他会考虑过失杀人罪
conditional to Jeremy getting therapy.
条件是杰里米必须接受心理治疗
He could be out in a few years. Well, he's young.
他几年后就出来了 他还年轻
If he gets the help he needs, might be a shot for him.
如果他接受相应的帮助 没准人生还有机会
Maybe.
也许吧
I hate that word. "Freak."
我讨厌那个词 "怪胎"
This kid could've had a good life
如果人们对他友善一点的话
if people had just been kind,
而不是把他当个怪物一样对待
you know? Not treat him like a monster.
没准他这一生会过得还不错呢
Same thing could be said for zombies.
僵尸也是一样呀
What?
你想说什么
They didn't ask to be the way they are.
他们也不想成为那个样子
Can they help it if they find human brains delicious? No.
他们觉得人脑好吃是他们的错吗 不是
Poor schmucks can't do a damn thing about it.
那些可怜的傻瓜一点办法也没有
I feel you need a new hobby.
我觉得你需要个新爱好了
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Jane. Huh. What?
简 干吗
One more thing. I've been thinking.
还有一件事 我最近一直在想
There's something I want you to know.
有件事我要告诉你
What? What is it? Well, it's fairly new at this point.
怎么了 什么事 现在一切都还处于初期
It's about me and There you are.
就是我跟... 你在这啊
I'm sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰你们了
I -- Frankie, I really need to talk to you, privately.
我 弗兰基 我需要私下跟你谈谈
Rain check. Yeah, I'll get the next one.
下次再说 好 我等下一趟电梯
I was telling her about us.
我正要跟她说咱俩的事呢
I know. Then why'd you stop me?
我知道 那你为什么拦我
Because the fact that you were willing to do it
因为对我来说 你愿意这么做
means more to me than you actually doing it.
比你真正这么做了的意义更大
Really?
真的吗
Plus, it's fun to have a secret, don't you think?
再说 把这件事保密也挺好玩的 不是吗
I think that I really want to kiss you right now.
我觉得我现在真的很想吻你
You're just gonna have to wait.
你只能等了
How is that fun?
这哪里好玩了
Thanks.
谢谢
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表