Seems like there's worse punishments than being up there.
好像有比放逐天际更残酷的惩罚
Oh, yeah. You're right.
对 没错
Prometheus gets his liver pecked out by a bird
普罗米修斯的肝脏每天都会
every day for all of time.
被鸟啄出 无休无止
Yeesh.
好吧
How do you know all that?
你怎么什么都知道
I like myths. Yeah?
我喜欢神话故事 是吗
They're epic, you know?
堪比史诗
It's all passion and romance
充满激♥情♥ 浪漫
and love that spans eternity.
还有永恒的爱
This is great.
这样真好
It's perfect.
完美
I agree.
赞同
Do you?
真的吗
'Cause right now, looking at you under the stars...
因为此刻看着星光下的你
I think the Greeks had it right.
我觉得希腊人说得没错
What, about liver pecking?
鸟啄肝脏吗
About eternity.
是爱情永恒
I...
我
I want us to be like this forever.
我希望我们也能永远在一起
Nina Holiday...
妮娜·霍乐迪
will you marry me?
嫁给我好吗
Yeah! Yeah?
好 好
Yeah. Yeah?
好 好啊
I forgot the rolls.
我忘拿面包卷
I got the rolls. Okay.
我拿了 好
Okay, I need another beer.
好 我得换一瓶啤酒
I got it.
我去
Who gave him sugar? Ma?
谁给他糖了 妈
I gave him some juice.
我给他拿了点果汁
What kind of juice?
哪种果汁
A...popsicle.
冰棒
A popsicle?
冰棒
Ma, you can't give him a popsicle for dinner!
妈 你不能给他冰棒当晚饭
Look, there need to be some ground rules
听着 我们如果要在这住下去
if we're gonna be living here.
那就必须约法三章
You mean it?
认真的吗
Yeah, the professor said yes.
对 教授说是的
So, my daughter is gonna be out of harm's way.
那我女儿不会以身犯险
My grandson will be living right next door.
我的外孙会住在隔壁
Wow. It's a gift from heaven.
简直是天赐的乐事啊
What about your son?
你儿子怎么办
Yeah, what about your other son?
对 你另一个儿子怎么办
Yeah, we're gifts from heaven, too, right, Ma?
我们也是天赐的乐事吧 老妈
Yeah, yeah. Shut it and eat your bucatini.
对对 闭嘴吃你的通心长面吧
You okay?
你没事吧
Oh. Yeah, I'm sorry.
没事 抱歉
I'm just distracted.
有点心烦意乱
The baby's improving, right?
孩子情况在好转吧
Yes -- on every level.
对 所有指标都在变好
And her labs are almost normal.
各项检测也都差不多正常了
Most people would say that with a smile.
多数人会满脸微笑地说这话
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
But it just doesn't make sense,
只是说不通啊
and I'm having a hard time accepting it.
而且我也不太能接受
Okay.
好
Come with me.
跟我来
Where are we going?
去哪里
Just a place I like to think.
去我的思考圣地
Uh, we'll be right back. Okay?
我们很快回来
Uh, Ma, we'll be right back. We'll be right back.
妈 我们很快回来 很快
Oh, yeah. Crouton hoops. Hit me. Hit me.
好 面包丁投喂 扔吧 扔
That was amazing. Okay, cut it out, cut it out.
真棒 好了 别闹了 够了
Don't let him -- Don't show him that. Come on.
别让他 别让他看到 快别闹了
Terri, bring me the broom.
特丽 把金雀花给我
I know I should just be happy,
我知道自己该开心
and I'm. Ana is gonna live a long
我也很开心 安娜也会
and healthy life. It's just...
长命百岁 只是
It bothers me that I can't explain it.
我烦心的是自己无法解释这一切
You know, Maura, some things don't have an explanation.
莫拉 有些事没法解释
Yeah, but the science was indisputable.
对 但科学容不得争议
There was no reason to expect
病情会好转
an improvement, much less a recovery.
根本无法解释 更别说痊愈了
And yet it happened.
可确实如此啊
Look, I'm not gonna say it was a miracle.
我可不认为这是奇迹
Sometimes I like to...play a game,
有时我喜欢玩个游戏
"What if it didn't happen."
叫"假如这事没发生"
For example,
比如
what if my apartment didn't burn down?
假如我的公♥寓♥没被烧毁会怎样
Then you wouldn't have moved into the professors's townhouse.
你就不会搬去教授别院
Exactly, and then Tommy and T.J.
没错 汤米和TJ就不能
wouldn't have a place to live that's close to Ma.
住到离妈妈很近的地方
I like this. Do another one.
不错啊 再来一个
Okay...
好
What if you didn't have your brain injury?
假如你头没受伤会怎样
If I hadn't gotten hurt, then maybe I wouldn't
我如果没受伤 或许我不会
have pursued other experiences, like working at the clinic.
去感受另一番生活 比如去诊所工作
Then the baby wouldn't have had you there.
那个孩子就遇不到你了
So, everything happens for a reason?
所以 事出皆有因
Whether we can explain it or not.
不论我们能否解释
We're all...part of a bigger plan.
我们都只是命运轨迹的一部分
A very unsicentific explanation.
这解释非常不科学
Maybe, but it...
可能吧 但是
helps me get through things.
能帮我度过道道难关
Like leaving home? Yeah.
比如离开家 对
I'm gonna need more science
我得再找点科学依据
to make myself feel better about that.
自己心里才能好受些
Okay.
好
Yeah, no, I got nothing.
不 我没得可说了
I'm still not gonna say it was a miracle.
我还是不认为这是奇迹
Doesn't mean that wasn't.
这不代表那就不是奇迹
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表