Yeah, it'll be my treat -- in Washington.
好 去华盛顿我请客
It's a date. Okay.
那说好了 好
I'll, uh...
我
I'll...show you where to get
我带你去吃城里
the best beer and burgers in town.
最好的啤酒和汉堡
Okay.
好
Nice seeing you again.
很高兴再见到你
Have a safe flight.
一路平安
Thanks. Bye.
谢谢 再见
That one might be a keeper.
这人你得把握住
I know! Unhhh! Okay.
我知道 好了
Well, it appears my evening is free.
看来我今晚有空了
Dirty Robber?
去肮脏盗吧
Oui.
好
Ca a l'air fantastique.
这主意不错
C'est von b-- Blblblblblbl.
这正是...
All right.
好
Oh, he's cute. I know!
他好帅 我知道
Here you go.
酒来了
I may have to go back to my afternoon shift.
我可能要换回下午值班了
You people are exhausting.
你们真是磨人的小妖精
But we're excellent tippers.
但我们给的小费很多哦
Do you need some help?
要帮忙吗
No, that's ok.
不用 没事
Janie will help me.
简妮来帮我
Why do I got to help?
我为啥要帮忙
You want me to send
还想让我
you frozen ragu every week?
每周给你送冻肉酱吗
Yes, I do.
想 想
Yep, yes, ma'am. Okay.
好的 遵命 这才乖
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
I'm sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
I was...I just I won.
我那个 我中了
What? I won.
什么 我中了
You won what?
你中什么了
Our honeymoon.
我们的蜜月
I entered a sweepstakes, and won a trip for two to Antigua.
我参加了抽奖 中了安提瓜岛双人游
Wait, you actually won a sweepstakes?
等等 你真的中奖了吗
Can you believe it?
难以置信吧
I mean, technically I did enter 5762 of them,
严格讲我用自己编的程序
using a program I created,
输入了5762次才中
but we won!
但抽中了
Well, I just picked up this.
我去取了这个
Frankie. It's so beautiful.
弗兰基 这太美了
So... So we'll tell everybody now.
那么 那现在告诉大家吧
Yeah, let's do it. Okay.
好 走吧 好
Come on.
走吧
I'm very glad you're all here.
很高兴大家都在
I want you to be the first to know.
我想第一个通知你们
I filed for my retirement today.
我今天提交了退休申请
Congradulations!
祝贺
Congradulations, Sergeant.
祝贺 警司
I hope you're ready for me to be around a lot more.
希望你已充分准备好迎接我退休
Oh, yes, I can't wait.
是啊 迫不及待
Later? Later.
下次吧 下次
Well, cheers to Vince Korsak,
为最优秀的搭档
the greatest partner,
最好的丈夫
husband, boss, colleague,
上司 同事和可遇不可求的
friend a person could never ask for.
挚友文斯·科萨克干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Tout est en train de changer.
万事皆在变
Really? Is this how it's gonna be now?
搞什么 以后就这么聊天了是吗
"Everything is changing."
"万事皆在变"
Well, that's true in every langue.
无论用什么语言说都是真理啊
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表