But they are supposed to incinerate it right away.
但他们应该要立刻焚烧这些脂肪的
I'll take that information as well.
他们的信息也给我
Fine.
好吧
Last place no good?
上一个地方不好吗
Oh, I'm pretty sure half the units there
我十分确定那里的房♥子一半
are rented out by the hour.
都是钟点房♥
You know, there's an easier option.
你有更简单的选择的
Yeah, I know. The internet.
我知道 上网嘛
No. Maura's.
不是 是莫拉家
Ma, you've got a great thing going here. Why change that?
妈 你在那住的好好的 为什么要搬呢
Do you remember when you were 15
你还记得你15岁的时候
and you asked me to stop cutting your hair?
要求我别再给你剪头发的事吗
Kind of. Kind of?
好像记得 好像
It was a huge decision for you.
那个决定对你意义重大
You sat me down like -- like you were gonna move out.
你让我坐下 严肃得好像你就要搬出去了
Well, we hated giving you adjustments.
我们不喜欢让你做出改变
You remember the time when I asked you
那你还记得我要求你
to stop putting oregano on my pasta?
别给我的意大利面上放牛至的事吗
Hey, I don't wanna talk about that.
我不想谈这件事
See?
你看吧
You wanted to go to the barber
你就想跟周围的
like all the boys in the neighborhood.
小男孩一样也去理发店
You even paid for it yourself. It made you feel like a man.
你甚至自己付了钱 让你觉得自己很男人
I get it.
我理解了
No, I'm gonna make your life easier.
没有 我来帮帮你
Who are you calling?
你要打给谁
No one. We are gonna find you an apartment.
不打给谁 我们来给你找间房♥子
There. See?
好了 你看
Oh. Could you make it bigger?
能大点吗
What? The apartment?
什么 公♥寓♥吗
No, the -- the screen.
不是 屏幕
Sergeant. Come in.
警司 请进
I'm stuck waiting on a subpoena
我在死等桑兰医药
for Sunland Medical's personnel records.
人事档案的传票
Were you able to find anything in Dr. Vela's file
你找到什么能将维拉医生和罗伯特·豪尔的
that ties her to Robert hall's meth business?
毒品交易联♥系♥起来的证据了吗
Well, there was no pseudoephedrine
她的购入记录里没有
or any other suspicious chemicals in her purchase order.
假麻黄碱或其他可疑药物
But?
但是呢
But I did notice something else.
但是我确实有其他发现
So according to her records, Dr. Vela has performed
她的记录显示 维拉医生做的抽脂手术
enough liposuction surgeries to remove approximately
抽出来的脂肪量多达
1,000 pounds of aspirated fat per month.
每月一千磅
So that would mean...
这也就是...
around 300 of these cannisters.
大约三百个这样的解析滤罐的量
Sunland was only billing her to remove 100 of them per month.
而桑兰每月只收她回收100罐的费用
She's fat skimming.
她在"撇油"
These are strict laws on the disposal of medical waste.
医疗废物的处理是有严格的法律规定的
So paying Sunland at least something
所以象征性的给桑兰付点钱
would make her appear compliant.
就能让她看起来合法
And she could get rid of the rest with someone less expensive.
剩余废物能以便宜的价格让别人处理
Skirting around numerous EPA regulations.
绕开环保局的多项规定
So she's not gonna admit where that fat's ending up...
所以她肯定不会承认那些脂肪去了哪里
But she might show us.
但也许能带我们直接找到
Thanks, doc.
谢了 医生
Of course it's the last car on the lot.
整个停车场就剩她一辆车了
Dr. Vela better not keep us out here all night.
维拉医生可别让我们在这儿等一个晚上啊
It's a nice night, though. I mean, look at that moon.
不过今晚风景不错 你看这月亮
I've never seen you be so happy to be on a stakeout.
从来没见你做监视任务这么开心过
I just spent the last three hours
我刚刚和我妈一起
using the internet with my mother.
上了三个小时网
Got it. Well, welcome back.
理解了 欢迎回来
Korsak.
科萨克
Okay, that's just gross.
这真是太恶心了
She's transporting the fat in her trunk?
她要把脂肪放她后备箱里啊
Well, I wouldn't want that in my leather seats.
我是不愿意那种东西沾到我的皮椅的
Hold on.
等等
Maybe she's not transporting it anywhere.
也许她不是要运到哪里
Dumping it's just as illegal.
随便丢弃也是违法的
Boston police.
波士顿警局
Disposing of medical waste in a civilian dumpster
大半夜的往居民垃圾箱丢弃
in the middle of the night? On the day we talked to you?
医疗废物 还在被传唤的当天
Boy, dumb criminals make this job so easy.
罪犯笨真是让工作轻松了不少
If there's nothing else, officers...
如果没有别的事了 警官们
Hold it.
站住
She's retrieving it.
她是想捡回去
Knew we'd figure it out.
她知道我们会发现
How long have you been throwing away fat like this?
你这样丢弃脂肪多久了
Maybe a year.
大概一年
Business is really tough.
世道艰难
People are working out and eating healthy.
人们都开始健身健康饮食了
Oh, don't blame it on Kale.
别把责任往凯尔身上推
You've been cutting corners to save your bottom line.
你就是投机取巧给自己省钱
At least I wasn't making a bomb.
至少我没制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
It's still illegal. Your employees know about this?
那也违法 你的员工知道吗
You think I'd be toting fat down here by myself in the dark
你觉得如果我敢让别人知道还会大半夜的
if I was okay letting someone else know?
自己一个人来这里扔吗
Well, somebody knows.
但还是有人知道了
Korsak.
科萨克
If you're calling to see the fat bomb,
如果你是打来问脂肪炸♥弹♥的事
first, that's not the name.
首先 它的名字不是脂肪炸♥弹♥
Second, we've made a lot of progress...
其次 我们有了很大进展
Why do you have case face?
你为什么在用办案表情
Case face?
办案表情
What have you gotten yourself into?
你惹上什么事了
One of the trainees...
有一个实习生
I embarrassed him, and I think I touched a nerve.
我让他出了丑 好像真的惹到他了
When class was over, he pulled the,
课程结束时 他来了一出
"Hey, I dropped my pen. Can you bend over and pick it up?" gag.
我的笔掉了 你能弯腰捡一下吗这种烂招
Are you sure it wasn't an accident?
你确定不是意外吗
Yeah, I'm sure.
很确定
All right, well, in a class of overachievers,
好吧 一屋子优等生
it's not surprising to find at least one power complex.
有一个有能力情结的也很正常
Yeah, and add a genius complex and throw in some gender issues.
而且有天才情结而且还性别歧视
I mean, I've certainly dealt with worse,
我当然见过更糟的
but none of them carry badges. I hear you,
但我见的都不是警♥察♥ 我理解
but dropping a pen is hardly grounds
但也不能光因为掉了一支笔
for expulsion from the FBI academy.
就把他从联调局学院开除吧
Plus, the bureau thoroughly vets their recruits.
再说 局里自己也会认真审核新招学员的
I mean, what are the chances that this trainee
就算他真有什么精神问题
could slip past them even if he does have some pathology?
又怎么通过联调局的审核呢
Or what if he just never got caught?
那要是他只是没被抓到过呢
So I did some digging.
所以我深入调查了一下
Check your e-mail.
看看我给你的邮件
Okay, three years ago, this guy was editor-in-chief
三年前 他是他们学校
at his school newspaper.
校报的主编
There was a freshman on his staff named Penny Williams.
员工里有个叫佩妮·威廉姆斯的大一新生
She committed suicide.
她自杀了
She won a pacemaker award.
她获得过"领跑者"奖
That's like a Nobel Prize for journalism.
相当于新闻界的诺贝尔奖
Yeah, becoming a journalist was her dream,
成为记者是她的梦想
and I think he ruined it for her.
我认为他毁了她的梦想
You don't think he murdered her?
你不会以为他杀了她吧
No, but I think he played a part in her unraveling
不 但我认为她的崩溃与他有关
because he was threatened.
因为他地位受到威胁
There were other freshman there that had
员工里其他大一新生有
10 to 15 articles published. Penny only had two.
10到15篇论文得以发表 佩妮只有两篇
For a nationally recognized talent?
对一个全国认可的人才来说
Yeah. Something's off.
是啊 事情不对劲
Well, have you mentioned this girl's suicide
你跟戴维斯特工提过
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表