Yeah.
是啊
You don't mind if I grab Frankie for a little chat, do you?
你不介意我跟弗兰基单独聊聊吧
Oh, no. Please. Take him.
当然不介意 带走带走
Excuse us, dear. This is gonna take a while.
失陪了 亲爱的 恐怕我们要聊一会儿了
Let's go. Oh, please.
我们走 您先请
I've been researching 1912 Bercotti shotguns.
我调查了1912年的贝尔托蒂猎枪
They're a real rare prize for gun collectors,
因为一共只生产了五百支
'cause they only made about 500.
是款稀有藏品
Well, there can't be a lot of those around.
那有的人肯定不多
No. Only 18 in the United States.
没错 全国只有18支
One was auctioned off in Boston seven months ago.
有一支七个月前在波士顿被拍卖♥♥了
Guess who bought it.
猜猜是谁买♥♥的
I don't believe those belong to you.
我想那些东西不属于你
I'll take them right now.
给我吧
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这里
My son can't keep anything from me.
我儿子没有事能瞒过我
Well, then you know that he asked me
那你应该知道是他让我
to hold on to these documents.
保管这些文件
And I have decided that it's best if I have them.
我决意它们最好还是由我保管
Why do you want them?
你要这些文件做什么
Let's just say they're important to my family.
这么说吧 它们对我的家人很重要
Well, they're also important to whoever tried to kill your son.
对那个试图杀你儿子的人也很重要
And that person will not stop until they have them.
那人不得手是不会罢休的
I just don't believe that these papers
我不相信这些文件
are more important to you than your son's life.
对你来说比你儿子的命更重要
I am trying to protect him.
我是在保护他
So am I.
我也是
And I don't know what is going on here,
我不知道这是什么情况
but I don't think that Edward had anything to do with it.
但我相信爱德华与之无关
And I don't believe that you are a killer.
我也不认为你会杀人
I can help you, but you're going to have to trust me.
我可以帮你 但你必须要相信我
That's Detective Rizzoli.
是里佐利警探打来的
If I don't answer, she's gonna know that something is wrong.
如果我不接 她会察觉事情不对劲
I'll put it on speaker.
我会打开扬声器
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好
Jane, what's up?
简 什么事
We traced the shotgun to Noah Brenner.
我们追查到猎枪查到诺亚·布伦纳
It looks like he's our shooter.
看起来他就是我们要找的人
Do you know why? No, not yet.
知道原因吗 还不知道
But the answer has to be in those papers,
但答案肯定在那些文件里
so we need them for motive.
我们需要从中查动机
I will bring them back to BPD.
我会把文件带回警局
Oh, we're gonna go pick up Brenner,
我们正要去找布伦纳
so we'll meet you back here.
等我们回警局见
Okay.
好的
Now it all makes sense.
现在都说得通了
It was Noah who told Edward and me
是诺亚告诉爱德华和我
not to talk to the police.
不要跟警方合作
He was sure there was something in the documents
他确信文件里有些内容
that would tarnish my husband's reputation
会有损我丈夫的名声
and destroy our business.
毁了我们的生意
So he asked you to get the documents.
所以他让你拿到文件
He said he would help me protect the firm.
他说会帮我保护公♥司♥
It's obvious the only thing he was interested in protecting
显然他唯一有兴趣保护的
was his own ass.
是自己
Well, whatever's in these papers,
不管这些文件里有什么
he was willing to kill in order to keep secret.
他不惜杀人来保守秘密
Will you help me figure out what that is?
你会帮我查出是什么吗
I'll try.
我尽量
What's going on, Angela?
什么情况 安吉拉
Um, I'm spying on Frankie.
我在监视弗兰基
I mean with you and me.
我是说你我之间
Uh, I -- I don't know what you mean.
我不知道你什么意思
Joann said she ran into you in the park.
乔安说她在公园遇到了你
Yeah, it was really nice to see her.
是的 见到她很高兴
And she finally told me about the conversation
她终于告诉我你和她在
that you two had right after the shooting.
那次枪击事件后的谈话
Okay.
好吧
And you broke up with me because of what she said.
而且你和我分手就是因为她的话
Well, listen, Joann was just doing what she thought was best.
乔安只是做了她认为对你最好的事
I don't give a damn what Joann thought.
我才不在乎乔安怎么想
Well, don't be mad at her.
别生她的气
I'm not. I'm mad at you.
我没有 我在生你的气
Look, Joann has a right to feel any way she wants,
乔安有权想怎么认为就怎么认为
they're her feelings, not mine.
那是她的感觉 不是我的
Okay. And if my being with you
好吧 如果我和你在一起
meant that I was at slightly more risk
意味着我被枪击的风险
of getting shot at, then so be it.
可能多了点 那又如何
It's a risk I'm willing to take.
这个风险我愿意承担
I didn't know that.
我那时不知道
So you broke up with me under false pretenses.
所以你和我分手的借口不成立
So I reject your breakup.
我驳回你的分手提议
You do?
真的吗
Yeah.
是
Unless you can stand there and honestly tell me
除非你能站在那里 诚实地跟我说
that you don't love me the way I love you.
你不像我爱你一样爱我
You love me?
你爱我
Yes.
是的
I do.
爱
Stop.
快别说了
Any luck?
有进展吗
Tilly and I figured out what was going on.
蒂莉和我查明了是怎么回事
How did you get Cruella de Vil to help?
你是怎么让坏女人库伊拉同意帮忙的
I convinced her that we're on the same side.
我让她相信我们立场相同
What did you find out?
你们有什么发现
Well, after his father's death,
在他父亲死后
Edward couldn't figure out why his dad had written
爱德华查不出他父亲为什么
large checks out of the family's account.
用家庭账户签了许多巨额支票
Tilly recognized that all the checks
蒂莉认出菲利普签的所有支票
went to clients that Phillip had put into Noah's hedge fund.
都是给投钱入诺亚对冲基金的那些客户的
Why would he do that?
他为什么那么做
Tilly thinks there could be only one reason,
蒂莉认为只可能有一个理由
that Noah was running a Ponzi scheme.
诺亚在经营庞氏骗局
So Phillip must have figured out what was going on.
菲利普肯定发现了他的骗局
And he was trying to pay back his clients with his own money.
他试图拿自己的钱偿还客户
But then Noah found out that Edward was looking into it,
但后来诺亚发现爱德华在调查
and he had to stop him.
他必须阻止爱德华
And Noah couldn't let people know what Edward's dad
诺亚不能让世人发现爱德华爸爸
was doing and shine too much light on his fund.
所做的事 否则就会暴露他自己
The only way to keep the Ponzi scheme going
维持庞氏骗局的唯一办法
was keep those documents secret.
就是让那些文件不为人知
Yeah, he killed a man to do it.
他为此杀了一个人
Are you bringing Noah in?
你们找到诺亚了吗
We went to his office, he wasn't there.
我们去了他办公室 他不在那里
We're gonna try his estate, and see if we can find him.
我们准备去他家里 看能不能找到他
Don't, he's right here.
不用了 他在这里
Maura? Maura?! Are you all right?
莫拉 莫拉 你还好吗
I'm all right.
我没事
I'm all right.
还好
The documents are all -- all over the floor.
文件散得到处都是
Where are you? Winchester Road,
你在哪 温彻斯特路
just a couple of miles south of Edward's estate.
就在爱德华家南边几英里
We're close.
我们离得很近
All right, sit tight. We'll be right there.
你等着 我们马上就到
He's got a gun.
他有枪
He's got a gun!
他有枪
Maura! Hang on!
莫拉 坐稳了
Stop right there!
别再往前走
I want those documents!
我要那些文件
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表