Are you enjoying your new place? You know.
喜欢你的新家吗 就那样
The Professor's taste is a little dark and masculine,
教授的品味有点暗黑和阳刚
but it kind of suits you.
但这样好像更适合你
Thank you.
谢谢
This looks more like a squad room than a home.
这里不像是家更像是调查室
Yeah. Jane, you need a break.
是啊 简 你得歇口气
I mean, a home is a refuge a place
家是让你逃离
where you're supposed to get away from your problems.
你要面对的问题的地方
Till some psycho burns it down.
直到被疯子烧掉前
I brought breakfast.
我带早餐来了
Okay.
好
A delicious quinoa, zucchini, and chia-seed quiche.
一份美味的藜麦西葫芦鼠尾草籽法式派
I'd rather eat the bag.
我宁愿吃那个袋子
The quiche is for me.
派是给我自己的
And I got you a glazed twist.
我给你带了一根油麻花
You -- really?
真的吗
Okay, well, you keep bringing doughnuts,
只要你一直带甜甜圈
you can pop by anytime.
你就随时可以过来
Hey, did you go to the doctor?
你去看医生了吗
I did. No change.
去了 没变化
Well, that's good, right?
这是好事吧
It is.
是的
No further cognitive loss.
没有进一步的认知缺失
I'm experiencing a little dizziness, but, um...
还有点晕 但是...
Whose house is this?
这是谁的房♥子
Really?
真的假的
I pranked you.
我骗到你啦
You believed me.
你相信了
I pranked you and you believed me.
你信了我的玩笑
I did.
我信了
I really did.
我真信了
I can't believe you kept that up for an hour.
你居然装了一个小时
I know.
我厉害吧
Wait, have -- I've been here for an hour?
等等 我已经来了一个小时了吗
It's O'Connell.
是欧康奈尔
Okay, I'll be right there.
好 我马上到
Dr. Isles.
艾尔斯医生
Wait, did Detective O'Connell find something?
等等 欧康奈尔警探发现什么了吗
I don't know.
不清楚
They're tailing somebody that they think is Alice's money man.
他们正在追踪爱丽丝的疑似资助人
Okay, I'll lock up.
好 我来锁门
Okay, thanks.
谢了
I am on my way right now.
我这就过去
Dr. Isles. Detective.
艾尔斯医生 警探
Are you leading the investigation?
你负责调查吗
This is my first as primary
这是我第一次
for the Fatal Accident Investigation Team.
做致命事故调查组的负责人
Well, good for you. You deserve it.
很好 这是你应得的
Watch your step. Thank you.
小心脚下 谢谢
The victim is Layla Jalbani, freshman at Pemberton College.
被害人叫蕾拉·加尔巴尼 彭伯顿大学新生
I'm not sure what she was doing up here.
不清楚为什么会在这里
There's no alcohol or drugs in the vehicle.
车里没有酒或毒品
And I didn't notice any skid marks.
我没看到刹车痕
There weren't any.
压根就没有
It's like she didn't even try to brake.
她好像都没想要刹车
Well, maybe the brakes weren't working.
也许刹车坏了
She had to have been going pretty fast
要想撞碎护栏
to smash through the guardrail.
她得开的非常快
It's an older car, so no airbag or structural support.
这是辆老车 所以没有气囊或支撑结构
She didn't stand a chance.
她毫无生还希望
Her head hit the steering wheel at a high velocity.
她的头以高速撞到了方向盘
Cause of death appears to be traumatic brain injury.
死因应该是脑外伤
So... an accident?
所以 是事故吗
I don't see anything else to make me think otherwise.
目前只能推断出事故
We'll just do a full work-up of the vehicle
我们得全面调查车辆
and check the driver for drugs and alcohol.
并检查司机体内是否有酒精和毒品
But first, we need to contact the family.
但我们得先联♥系♥家属
Should I do the notification?
需要我来通知吗
I'll do it.
我来吧
It's part of the job, right?
这也是工作的一部分 不是吗
This is the guy we've been watching.
他是我们一直监视的人
His name is Marvin Holtz.
他叫马文·霍兹
He's a high-end CPA that we've connected
他是桑兹手下几家空壳公♥司♥的
to some of Sands' shell corps.
高级会计师
We suspect Holtz is the financial brains behind her operation.
我们怀疑霍兹是她行动背后的金主
How long's he been here?
他进去多久了
About a half hour.
将近半个小时
There's no reason a guy like that
他那种地位的人
should be visiting a dump like this.
没理由来这种破地方
All right, well, if Alice Sands is up there,
好了 如果爱丽丝·桑兹在上面
she's not gonna come quietly.
她是不会乖乖束手就擒的
We've got guys at every exit.
每个出口都安排了人手
She's not going anywhere.
她哪儿也去不了
Maybe you should let us handle this.
或许你应该让我们来处理
You don't want to go in there angry.
你不能生着气进去
I'm not angry.
我不生气
I'm way past angry.
生气早已不足以用来形容我的心情了
Gun!
有枪
You okay? Yeah, thanks.
没事吧 没事 谢谢
Clear! Clear!
安全 安全
The place is empty.
里面没人
She's not here.
她不在这儿
Then what the hell was he doing here?
那他在这里做什么
Making a withdrawal.
取钱
We didn't get Alice, but we got her money.
虽然没抓到爱丽丝 但找到了她的钱
Layla's parents?
蕾拉的父母
They just drove in from Springfield.
他们刚从斯普林菲尔德开车过来
I had to do that --
我当年也是这样
identify Marcus after he died.
不得不确认马库斯的尸体
That must have been awful.
那肯定很难受
Yeah. You keep telling yourself it can't be real.
是啊 你一直告诉自己这不是真的
Sometimes I forget that you went through that.
有时我都忘了你经历过这些
Well, I'm doing better at putting it behind me.
我已经越来越能放下了
I think you're doing great.
你做的很好了
You must arrest him. He must pay.
你必须抓住他 他必须付出代价
Look, look. Look what he's done to our girl. Amir, Amir.
你看他对我们女儿做了什么 阿米尔
He must pay. Amir, please!
他必须付出代价 阿米尔 别这样
Hey, hey, hey. He won't get away with this!
怎么了 他逃不掉的
What's going on, here? He killed her.
出什么事了 他杀了她
He killed my Layla.
是他杀了蕾拉
Apparently Layla's life was threatened recently.
原来蕾拉最近受到过威胁
The Jalbanis don't believe that the car wreck was an accident.
加尔巴尼一家不相信这是一次意外
They believe their daughter was murdered.
他们认为他们的女儿是被谋杀的
Layla was to be the first in our family
蕾拉是我们家里第一个
to graduate from university.
从大学毕业的人
You must have been proud.
你们一定感到非常骄傲
She worked so hard. Too hard, maybe.
她学习很努力 甚至有点太努力了
I mean, she was sheltered.
有人保护了她
I mean, that's why she took up with that snake.
所以她才跟那个坏人走到了一起
He took advantage.
他利用她
Layla was smart, but she was also very naive.
蕾拉很聪明 但也很天真
This ex-boyfriend of hers, what was his name?
她的这个前男友 他叫什么名字
Brian McDonald.
布莱恩·麦克唐纳
He was older than her, and he had been in jail.
他比她大 而且他还坐过牢
They met a few months ago.
他们是几个月前认识的
Right away, we could see the changes in her.
很快我们就看出她变了
We begged Layla to stop seeing him.
我们求蕾拉不要再见他了
She had such a bright future in front of her.
她本来有一个很好的未来
She was going to do great things.
她能做出很大的成就
So, Layla ended the relationship with Brian?
那蕾拉跟布莱恩分手了吗
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表