which means limited physical and mental activity.
也就是说体力劳动和脑力劳动都不要做
Code blue, OR 3. Code blue, OR 3.
急救 3号♥手术室 急救 3号♥手术室
So none of you can answer a direct question?
你们俩都不会直接回答问题吗
What she just said was perfectly clear.
她刚才说得已经很清楚了
Okay. I'm taking you home. Thank you.
好吧 我送你回家 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
I wanna go back to the office. No.
我要回办公室 不行
My CAT scan is not scheduled till tomorrow,
我明天才能做CT
so I'm not just gonna sit around and wait.
所以我只能干等着
I wanna help find Alice Sands.
我想要帮忙找的爱丽丝·桑兹
And anyway, I'd rather be at BPD where you can keep an eye on me.
而且 我在警局的话你也能看着我
If you don't take it easy, I'm gonna have you arrested.
如果你不乖乖的 我就拘捕你
On what charges?
什么罪名呢
Failure to listen to me.
不听我的话
Clinical stubborn-- I-I don't know.
临床性固执 随便吧
I'll think of something.
瞎编个罪名
Here's what we got.
这就是我们所掌握的
We know Alice Sands is the sole shareholder
我们知道爱丽丝·桑兹是
of New Brunswick Woodworks.
新不伦瑞克木制品公♥司♥的单一股东
And now we've tied New Brunswick
而且现在我们把新不伦瑞克木制品
to several other companies that are doing cross-border business.
跟其他几家做跨境生意的公♥司♥联♥系♥了起来
What took so long?
怎么花了这么长时间
Well, Nina was in the middle of working on it
妮娜去参加婚礼的时候
when she went to the wedding.
正在查这个事
Did we get the info to the Canadian drug authorities?
把消息通知给加拿大管理毒品的有关部门了吗
Yeah. And the DEA. We're tightening the noose.
是的 还通知了缉毒局 我们正在收网
On her businesses. We're nowhere on finding her.
只是她的生意 我们根本找不到她
Did they finish the search?
他们搜索完了吗
All six blocks, every room, every rooftop. Didn't find her.
六个街区里所有的房♥间 楼顶 都没找到
Nobody saw her.
没人看见过她
She's not in any of the video we pulled.
没有出现在我们调出的任何录像中
She's vanished.
凭空消失了
Well, it pisses me off.
我真是火大了
I'll be back in five. All right.
我马上回来 好的
Hi. I-I didn't wanna come upstairs.
我本来不想上来
I didn't know what I'd be getting in the middle of.
我不知道会不会打扰你
How's Mimi?
咪♥咪♥怎么样了
she was drunk enough that some of the chaos eluded her.
她醉的不省人事根本不知道发生了事件
I'm glad everyone's okay... or will be okay.
我很高兴大家都没事 或者很快会没事
Me, too.
我也是
Well, at least they'll remember it.
至少他们会记住这一天了
I-I know. I know you need to go. I just...
我知道 我知道你要去忙 我只是
I wanted to see you.
我想见见你
Thanks. I'll call you later.
谢谢 我晚些时候打给你
Okay.
好的
There you are.
你醒了
Easy. Easy. Lie down.
慢点 慢点 躺下
There's been a lot of poking and prodding and stitching up.
给你打了很多针 还缝了好多针
All I remember is the rice.
我的记忆还停留在撒米的时候
It wasn't my rice, I promise.
不是我撒的 我保证
How you feel?
你感觉怎么样
Like my bruises have bruises.
感觉像是伤口受伤了
Is everyone else okay?
其他人还好吗
Yeah. Everyone's okay.
是的 大家都没事
Well, the non-cop guests are a little freaked out, but...
不是警♥察♥的来宾有些受惊 不过
Nicole?
妮可呢
Probably wishes I hadn't invited her.
我要是没请她就好了
Did we catch Alice Sands?
抓到爱丽丝·桑兹了吗
Not yet.
还没有
What are you working on?
你在干什么
Alice is hiding somewhere.
爱丽丝藏起来了
I'm trying to figure out where and if anyone's helping her.
我在查她藏在哪 有没有人帮她
Okay. What do you know so far?
好的 目前查到了什么
All right, so...
好吧
I got a banker and a lawyer who signed off on documents...
我找到了签了文件的银行职员和律师
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To that drawer to get a red pen.
去那个抽屉里拿只红笔
I did walk in here under my own power.
我是靠自己的力量走到这里的
Yeah, well, that wouldn't have been my choice,
确实 要是我知道就不会同意了
and now you're under my care, so...
现在你是我的病人 所以
There. You are not my doctor.
给 你又不是我的医生
No, I am not your doctor,
没错 我不是你的医生
but I am someone who could call Detective Rizzoli
可是我可以给里佐利警探打电♥话♥
and tell her you're not looking very well,
跟她说你看上去不太好
which would rain down a heap of hellish goodwill upon your head.
然后她就会来无微不至地照顾你了
Can you get that printout for me?
你能把打印出来的东西拿给我吗
Yep.
好的
Why are you printing out an evidence inventory?
你为什么要打印证据清单
Well, I couldn't find pictures of the alley
我找不到枪击那晚
from the night of the shooting,
小巷子的照片
so I thought I might look through the log
所以我想可以查一下日志
and see if somebody might have mislabeled the files.
看看是不是有人标错了文件
But the alley wasn't part of the crime scene.
可是小巷子不属于犯罪现场
I mean, the police locked it down to do a quick search,but...
警♥察♥当时封锁了那里进行了快速搜索 不过
We didn't send a Crime Scene Unit there.
我们没有派犯罪现场小组的人去那里
Alice is smart.
爱丽丝很聪明
Maybe she just made it seem like
可能她只是让别人以为
she disappeared into that building.
她逃进了那座楼里
We need to get a CSRU team there immediately.
马上派鉴证组去那
I'm on it.
好的
I got nothing.
什么都没查到
Then you're way ahead of me.
那你已经比我强了
People don't just disappear. They leave trails.
一个人不会凭空消失 总会留下痕迹
Forensic trails, paper trails.
法医线索 文件线索
She's good. Yeah, well, she's not better than us.
她很厉害 没错 但也不会比我们厉害
Not forever, no. But this time, looks like she got away.
永远都不会 但这次看起来她是逃走了
We just have to hope she didn't run too far.
我们只能希望她没有跑太远
I'm just being honest.
我只是说实话
You read Maura's psych profile.
你也看了莫拉给她做的心理侧写
She's not gonna quit until she's beat me.
在打败我之前她是不会罢休的
Profiles are just educated guesses.
侧写只是基于事实的猜测
As hard as it is to believe, Maura could be wrong.
尽管很难相信 但莫拉可能是错的
She's not wrong.
她没有错
Alice went to Canada to try and fool us.
爱丽丝为了骗我们跑到了加拿大
She snuck back to try and surprise us.
她溜回来想要给我们个惊喜
This is all part of her plan, and it failed.
这都是她计划的一部分 结果失败了
So now she's gotta figure out her next move.
所以现在她要考虑下一步要怎么办
She's not gonna run...
她不会跑掉
because I'm not gonna let her.
因为我不允许
Detective Rizzoli!
里佐利警探
All right, as you know,
正如你们所知
our BPD analyst, Nina Holiday, was shot yesterday.
警局的分♥析♥员 妮娜·霍乐迪昨天被射伤
We do have a suspect. It's a woman named Alice Sands.
嫌疑犯是一位名叫爱丽丝·桑兹的女人
She's a convicted drug dealer.
她是一个重罪毒贩
She's also a police academy dropout.
之前还从警校辍学
I have nothing further to add at this time,
目前我没有其他要说的了
except it's clear that
除了很明确的一点
she wasn't good enough to be a part of BPD.
她不配成为一名警♥察♥
So it's just a matter of time
所以我们
before we find her and bring her to justice.
将她绳之以法只是时间问题
Thank you.
谢谢
So...stubborn!
怎么这么拗啊
You are the best cop I know,
你是我认识的最优秀的警♥察♥
but sometimes you do the stupidest things!
但有时你干的事情真是愚蠢至极
Well, we all have our gifts.
人各有天赋
Well, why not just put a target on your chest
那不如你在胸前放个靶子
and walk down the street?!
然后走到大街上去得了
I had to draw her out.
我必须要引她出来
You undermined the chain of command
你破坏了正常的工作秩序
and put yourself in a position to get suspended or fired!
很有可能让你自己停职或者开除
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表