It's information about
这是我们在诊所那边的
our volunteer programs at the clinic.
志愿者项目的一些资料
I don't plan on leaving the M.E.'s office anytime soon.
我近期还不准备离开法医岗位
No, of course not.
当然
But I wanted you to know that there are several doctors
但我希望你知道 有一些医生
that volunteer just on a limited basis.
会来参加一些有限的志愿者活动
And if you ever wanted to talk about it
如果你想聊聊这方面的事
or take a tour of the facilities...
或是来诊所参观一下
But I don't wanna keep you, so we'll talk later.
但我不想耽误你的安排 所以下次再聊吧
Okay.
好的
Hope. Wait.
霍普 等等
Could we take a tour now?
我们现在可以过去看看吗
Oh, no. You're -- you're going out to see your friends.
不 你 你约好去见朋友的
That's okay. I can go see them later.
没关系 我可以晚点再去见他们
Then right now is...
那现在
perfect.
正是完美时机
Great.
太好了
I'm excited to see it.
我很期待去诊所看看
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这
Jane asked me to meet her here.
简叫我来这找她
Me too.
我也是
What's going on?
怎么了
Well, we've been having fun with this lie detector.
我们玩测谎仪玩得很开心
We've been hooking people up to this
我们把它接到不同人身上
and learned all kinds of crazy things.
问出不少疯狂的事来呢
Like what?
比如呢
Why don't you try out?
你何不亲自试试
Have a seat. Roll up your sleeves.
坐下 把袖子卷起来
Why don't we get drinks?
我们何不去喝一杯
Yeah. We just started a round.
是啊 我们一圈酒刚开始
Have a seat, Frankie.
坐下 弗兰基
Okay.
好吧
Nina and I are dating.
我和妮娜在交往
No.
不是吧
Yes.
是的
Frankie and Nina are dating.
弗兰基和妮娜在交往
What?
什么
How exciting.
多好的事啊
Okay. Nina, we are very happy for you.
好了 妮娜 我们很为你开心
Slightly worried, concerned,
有一点点担心 担忧
but mostly happy.
但基本是开心的
Thank you.
谢谢
The real reason this is down here
我们把测谎仪拿过来的真正原因是
is because I want to know what happened to my autographed
我想知道我那初二时消失了的
Bobby Orr hockey puck that disappeared in 7th Grade.
波比·奥尔签名的冰球到底去哪儿了
No way.
想也别想
Plea the fifth.
你别回答
What? You're his attorney?
怎么着 你是他律师吗
No, just a concerned citizen.
不是 只是担心的民众
Oh, she's already sticking up for him.
她已经开始维护他了
Yeah, I like that.
我喜欢
Me too.
我也是
Sit down, Frankie.
弗兰基 坐下
I'm not attaching myself to that machine.
我才不要连那个机器呢
You'd have nothing to hide, you'd sit down.
你要是毫无隐藏的话 就给我坐下
I don't have anything to hide.
我没有什么隐藏的
Because you know you stole it.
因为你知道是你偷的
I didn't take it. You stole it!
我没拿 是你偷的
I didn't steal it. No. Sit down!
我没偷 没有 坐下
I don't wanna sit down. Mom, make him sit down!
我不想坐下 妈 让他坐下
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表