spending all of this time writing.
花这么多时间写作
There are so many other things I could be doing.
我有很多别的事可以做
Come on, Maura. You love writing.
行了 莫拉 你喜欢写作的
Yeah, but maybe the truth is
是的 但可能
that I'm not particularly good at it.
写作并不是我的强项
Why? Because you didn't hit it out of the park on your first try?
怎么 难道就因为第一次做得不好吗
I'm wrong until I'm right on every murder we've got.
每次破案都是都是在不断纠正错误
Okay, they're bringing in my suspect.
好吧 他们把嫌犯带来了
Jane.
简
Did you really like the chapters that you read?
你真的喜欢你读的那几章吗
Honestly. No sugarcoating.
说实话 别光说好听的
Yes. I did.
是的 我喜欢
But, you know, who cares what I think?
可是 我的想法重要吗
And who cares what that editor says?
那个编辑的想法重要吗
I mean, if you don't believe in it, then who else will?
如果连你自己都不相信 还有谁会相信你
Believe.
相信自己
Believe, Maura!
相信自己 莫拉
Believe!
相信自己
Mary?
玛丽
Vincent.
文森特
My goodness. I can't believe it's really you.
天哪 简直不敢相信是你
It's been too long.
已经好多年了
I'm so sorry about your father.
你父亲的事我很遗憾
I... I always liked him.
我一直都很喜欢他
Daddy liked you, too.
老爸也喜欢你
And he never liked anyof my boyfriends.
他从没喜欢过我的男朋友
I'm afraid I have to ask you some questions.
我得问你一些问题
But there's no reason we have to do it there.
可是不用在这问
Do you still drink tea?
你还喜欢喝茶吗
Come with me.
跟我来
Nothing was the same after Wendy died.
温蒂死后一切都不一样了
It was like we didn't know how to be a family without her.
就好像没了她我们都无法成一家人了
I remember.
我记得
You were so sweet those first couple of months.
开始几个月你很体贴
Always coming around even when I told you not to.
即使我不让你来你也总是来看我们
I wanted to help.
我想帮你们
But I was 18. I didn't know how.
可那时我才十八岁 不知道该怎么帮
I'm sure you remember how bad it got.
你肯定还记得当时有多糟糕
Dad was falling apart, drinking.
老爸崩溃了 酗酒
He couldn't hold a job.
什么工作也干不了
Mom tried to be patient, but it was hard.
老妈也想耐心 可是太难了
That's when Mom and I moved to Connecticut.
就是那个时候老妈和我搬到了康涅狄格州
We found a 20-years-sober chip in his house.
我们在他家发现了一个戒酒二十年的奖牌
We lost him for a long time,
我们跟他断了联♥系♥很长时间
but eventually, Dad cleaned up his act.
但后来 老爸振作了起来
After he was sober,
他戒酒之后
he started volunteering with that victims group.
就开始去那个受害者小组做志愿者
It became his whole life.
那成了他生命的全部
Did he mention anyone he was having a problem with?
他有没有提过跟什么人有过节
Not to me.
没跟我提过
He ever say anything about a Wayne Fellows?
他提过韦恩·费洛斯吗
We didn't really talk about his victim-advocate work.
我们很少谈他的帮助受害者的事
He knew it upset me.
他知道我会难过
Dad never stopped thinking
老爸一直在想
about Wendy and what happened to her.
温蒂的事 在想她当时发生了什么
He never stopped looking for her killer.
他一直在找凶手
But... I couldn't do that.
可是 我做不到
I couldn't keep dredging it up.
我不能一直陷在里面
You did what you had to do to survive.
你为了好好生活做了该做的事
And now I have to do it all over again.
可现在又要经历一次
I don't even know a Walter Sokoloff.
我根本不认识沃尔特·索科洛夫
You met him at your brother's parole hearing.
你在你兄弟的假释听证会上见过他
You threatened to kill him.
你威胁要杀了他
You mean the old man?
你是说那个老头
Is that what this is about?
就是因为这个吗
What, he file a complaint or something?
怎么 他报♥警♥了还是怎么的
Where were you yesterday between 6:00 and 9:00 P.M.? Why?
你昨晚六点到九点在哪 问这干嘛
Because that's when Walter Sokoloff was murdered.
因为沃尔特·索科洛夫在此期间被谋杀了
Look, I said some things, but I-I didn't hurt him.
听我说 我是说过气话 可我没有伤害他
I was just pissed.
我当时是太生气了
Yeah. We know that.
是 我们看出来了
That's why you're sitting there.
所以才把你叫来
You don't understand.
你不明白
My brother Nathan's been up for parole twice,
我兄弟内森已经两次申请假释了
and both times, the lady and the old man came.
每次那个老太太和老头都会去
She keeps saying all kinds of stuff about her son
她一直在说她儿子的事
so they won't let Nathan out.
所以他们就不放内森出来
He murdered her son.
他谋杀了她儿子
It was a bar fight that got out of hand.
他们是在酒吧里打架 失手了
He hates himself for it. He really does.
他很对自己的行为很后悔 真的
Worrying about Nathan being in jail is just killing my mom.
担心着在牢里的内森 我妈妈都快愁死了
She doesn't eat. She barely sleeps.
她都不吃饭了 也很少睡觉
I don't know how much longer Ma's gonna last.
我不知道我妈还能坚持多长时间
Must've made you really hate Walter Sokoloff --
这一定让你很痛恨沃尔特·索科洛夫
him helping to keep your brother behind bars like that.
他是造成你兄弟无法出来的原因
Wait -- you said 6:00 to 9:00?
等等 你刚才说六点到九点
I was at the Boathouse all night, watching the Sox.
我昨晚一直在船屋酒吧 看红袜队的比赛
Lots of people saw me. Who'd they play?
很多人看见我了 他们跟谁打
Damn Yankees.
该死的扬基队
We kicked their asses, too.
我们大获全胜
Okay, I need some names.
好吧 告诉我那些人的名字
So, you hadn't seen each other since you were teenagers?
你们长大后就再没有见过吗
Now she has grandchildren. It's crazy.
现在她都有孙子了 不敢相信啊
And were you two serious?
你们俩当时是认真的吗
We thought we were.
我们觉得是
But we lost touch when she and her mother moved away.
可是她和她母亲搬走后我们就失去了联♥系♥
Well, it's so nice that you got to see her again.
你能再次见到她真是太好了
But, what a sad reason for a reunion.
可是重逢的原因太不幸了
Her sister's murder was the first time
当年她妹妹的谋杀案
I'd ever been close to a crime.
是我第一次近距离接触犯罪
It really got under my skin.
真的让我很愤怒
I think that's why I decided to be a cop.
可能就是因为那事我才决定要当警♥察♥的
Hey, Vince. I'm sorry for interrupting.
文斯 不好意思打扰了
I just wanted to make sure that it was okay with you
我想跟你说一下
if I switched up my work schedule.
我想调整一下工作时间
Sure. What do you need?
没问题 你想怎么调
I want to free up my afternoons so I could take care of T.J.
我想下午不上班 要照顾TJ
Well, you know, with Ron back in the picture
你跟罗恩和好了
and Tommy and T.J. Coming back, your life sounds very full.
而且汤米和TJ也回来了 你的生活好充实
It's never been better.
从没有这么好过
Working at the Robber's not fulfilling enough?
难道在肮脏盗吧工作不够忙吗
I love my job.
我很喜欢我的工作
I'm just not getting any younger.
可我在一天天变老
I want to do the things that make me happy.
我想做让自己开心的事
Yeah, Kiki said I should be doing the same thing.
琪琪也是这么说我的
Hey, you're the one that keeps bringing retirement up.
是你一直提退休的事
I just want what's best for you.
我只想让你过得好
What's stopping you, Vince?
为什么犹豫不决 文斯
I don't know.
我不知道
I just can't seem to pull the trigger.
我只是不能下定决心
Got to go. It's Jane.
该走了 简来电了
Okay. Sorry.
好 抱歉
Bye, hon. See ya.
拜 亲爱的 回见
Yeah, I think he wants me to be the one to push him to retire,
我觉得他想让我催他退休
but I know it's got to be his decision.
但我知道必须得他自己决定
Frankie confirmed Wayne Fellows' alibi.
弗兰基证实了韦恩·费洛斯的不在场证明
Found at least 12 people
找到了至少12个人
that said he was at the bar all night.
说他那晚整晚待在酒吧
Let's hope Maura found something.
希望莫拉有所发现
Please tell us you found some DNA,
拜托告诉我们你找到了了DNA
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表