She came to see us right after.
分手后她立刻就来找我们
She was so upset.
她很难过
He threatened her.
他威胁了她
He said he would kill her.
他说要杀了她
Mr. Jalbani, from what we know,
加尔巴尼先生 在我看来
Layla died in a car accident.
蕾拉是死于车祸
Brian McDonald is a mechanic,
布莱恩·麦克唐纳是个技师
and he worked on Layla's car all the time when they were together.
而且他们在一起的时候他经常帮蕾拉修车
He could have done something to the engine or cut the brakes.
他可能对发动机做了手脚或者剪断了刹车
If Layla's car was tampered with, we'll figure it out.
如果蕾拉的车被做了手脚 我们会查出来的
You have my word.
我保证
The bullet passed between the clavicle and first rib.
子弹从锁骨和第一根肋骨之间穿过
It struck and perforated the right peronial vein
打在并穿透了右侧腓骨血管
and the right thoracic artery.
以及右侧胸廓内动脉
The bullet then went through the apex of the upper lobe of the lung.
然后子弹又经过了肺上叶的顶端
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
It's just that you said the peronial vein, which is...
你刚才说的腓骨血管 那是在
In the leg -- I know where the peronial vein is.
腿上的 我知道腓骨血管在哪
Brachiocephalic -- the brachiocephalic vein.
头臂动脉 是头臂动脉血管
I must be tired.
我一定是太累了
Hey, did you get anything on the CPA?
在这个会计师身上查到什么了吗
Yes. Cause of death --
是的 死因是
his gunshot wounds to the stomach and the chest.
子弹打入了肺部和胸部
Yes, I know. I was there for that part.
是的 我知道 我当时也在场
Is there anything that I can use?
有没有什么能帮到我的
Okay, do you always stare at her like that?
你总是这么奇怪地盯着她妈
'Cause that's just creepy.
有点太诡异了
I could stare at you instead, if you like.
如果你愿意的话我可以这样盯着你
I did find one thing unusual.
我确实发现了一个特别之处
The victim was shot from the front,
死者的枪伤在身体正面
but I noticed red droplets
可是我注意到
on the back of both his neck and his shirt.
在他后面脖子和衣服上有红色物质
Well, how'd the blood get back there?
血怎么会到后面去
Not blood -- bovine myoglobin.
不是血 是牛肌红蛋白
It comes from beef that's already been drained of blood.
来自已经被抽干血的牛肉里
I analyzed those droplets,
我分♥析♥了这些东西
and the size and shape indicate that they could have come from a
根据大小和形状判断它们是来自
a cutting saw.
一把锯上
So Holtz could have been in a butcher shop
这么说霍兹可能去过肉店
or a slaughterhouse -- something like that?
或者屠宰场之类的地方
Possibly.
有可能
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢了
Uh, Jane, wait.
简 等等
When's the last time you had a meal?
你多久没吃饭了
Jane, if you want to catch Alice Sands,
简 如果你想抓到爱丽丝·桑兹
you have to be at your best,
就要有最好的状态
which means taking care of your body
也就是需要照顾好自己
and finding ways to relieve the stress.
合适地释放出压力
Okay, I'll eat something later.
好的 我一会就吃
Right now, I need to find a connection between a CPA and dead cows.
现在 我得去找出会计师和牛肉之间的联♥系♥
Layla's ex works at an auto-repair shop over on Bellflower.
蕾拉的前男友在贝尔弗劳尔的一家修车厂工作
Any priors?
有什么前科吗
Oh, a couple of drunk and disorderlies -- nothing serious.
有几次醉酒闹事 都不严重
Any indication he messed with her car?
有证据表明他对她的车动过手脚吗
Uh, Maura says it was so damaged that there's no way to be sure.
莫拉说车子损毁得太严重了 查不出来
I talked to her roommate at the college.
我跟她大学的室友谈过了
She said Layla seemed stressed out lately,
她说蕾拉最近好像压力挺大
but they weren't close.
不过她们关系不是很密切
Layla wasn't even around that much.
蕾拉最近都没怎么露面
Well, I'll talk to the ex tomorrow.
我明天去找她的前男友谈谈
Here you go. Sorry for the wait. Thanks.
来了 抱歉久等了 谢谢
Can I get you guys anything else?
还需要点别的吗
Thousand Island. Thousand Island.
千岛酱 千岛酱
Jinx. Jinx.
呸呸呸 呸呸呸
Hey, Nina, how's your shoulder healing?
妮娜 你的肩膀恢复得怎么样了
Still hurts, but it's not slowing me down.
还有点疼 不过没什么影响了
What about you? I heard about Ron.
你怎么样 我听说了罗恩的事
I'm sorry. Oh, thank you.
我很遗憾 谢谢
The Rizzolis aren't doing so hot
里佐利家这周在感情方面
in relationships this week, are we?
都不是很顺利 是吧
Well, we've done better, Ma.
的确是的 妈
I broke things off with Nicole, so...
我跟妮可分了 所以
I thought you really liked her.
你不是挺喜欢她的吗
Yeah, she's nice, you know?
是的 她挺好的
Yeah, it's just -- it's just,you know, I realized --
是的 只是 只是 我觉得
You know what? I'll get that Thousand Island dressing for you guys.
我还是去给你们拿千岛酱吧
Thanks, Ma. You're welcome.
谢了 妈 不客气
I'm really sorry, Detective.
很抱歉 警探
It's a total loss.
损失很大
Jane!
简
You all right? Yeah.
你还好吗 挺好
Yeah.
没事
Maura just said that --
莫拉说
that I should find some ways to relieve stress, so...
我应该想办法释放一下压力 所以
Yeah, we all should. Yeah.
是的 我们都需要 是的
Okay, well, I'm gonna -- I'm gonna get dressed.
好了 我去 我去换衣服
Jane. Yeah?
简 怎么了
When we find Sands, what are you gonna do?
我们找到桑兹后 你打算怎么做
Whatever's necessary.
该怎么做就怎么做
What's up? You find something?
怎么了 你有线索了吗
Not really.
算是吧
I cross-referenced Marvin Holtz's known associates.
我交叉对比了跟马文·霍兹有关系的人
No connection to a butcher shop or anything like that.
没有跟肉店之类的有联♥系♥
Closest thing I found was a deli on East Concord.
最接近的是东康科德路上的一家熟食店
Holtz's brother-in-law owns it.
霍兹的姐夫开的
East Concord? That mean something to you?
东康科德路 有印象吗
Yeah.
有
Uh, when the drug-unit guys were following Holtz,
缉毒组跟踪霍兹的时候
he would stop every day for a bagel at the same place
他每天都会去东康科德路上的同一家餐厅
on East Concord. Newsom's.
买♥♥百吉饼 叫纽瑟姆
That's the brother-in-law's place,
就是他姐夫开的那家
but it's not a bagel shop. It's a deli.
不过不是卖♥♥百吉饼的 是卖♥♥熟食的
Call O'Connell. Tell him to meet us there.
打给奥康奈尔 让他到那里和我们汇合
What is this? You can't just come in here.
干什么 你们不能就这样进来
Sir, I ask you to step aside.
先生 请你让开
Back's clear.
后面是安全的
Upstairs. Copy.
去楼上 收到
Go for it.
去拿啊
Alice Sands, you're under arrest.
爱丽丝·桑兹 你被捕了
So it seems.
看起来是的
We've got her, Jane. It's over.
找到她了 结束了
She's trying to get inside your head.
她想要扰乱你
Alice is a master manipulator,
爱丽丝是个操控大♥师♥
like Charles Manson or Jim Jones.
像查尔斯·曼森或者吉姆·琼斯
She has the instinct of finding vulnerabilities and exploiting them.
她能够察觉到你的弱点并且加以利用
Well, good luck with that.
那么祝她好运
I mean, we found her red-handed with the rifle that shot Nina.
我们当场看到了她旁边那把射击妮娜的来♥复♥枪♥
We don't know that yet.
这个还不确定
Jane, can we talk?
简 能谈谈吗
Well, we read her her rights and she's asked to talk.
我们已经读了她的权利 是她要求谈话
Wha you heard her. Jane, don't.
你听见了 简 不要
You're giving her what she wants.
你这是正中她的下怀
I remember you so well from the police academy.
你在警校时的样子我记得清清楚楚
You loved being the best.
你就喜欢当第一
You loved making everyone else look bad.
喜欢让别人出丑
That all was in your head.
这都是你的想象
I think there's a lot of crazy shit in your head.
看来你想的可真多
I'm curious, though.
但是我很好奇
You had a successful drug network
你有一个成功的贩毒网
that you kept under the radar for years.
悄无声息地存在了数年
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表