Well, that's better than letting her get away!
那也比让她逃走要强
Oh, you make it so hard for me to defend you!
我要为你辩护都难了
Vince, I don't want you to get in trouble.
文斯 我不想让你陷入麻烦
Oh, well, it's a little late for that.
已经晚了
I can't...
我不能
We can't let her hurt anybody else.
我们不能再让她伤害任何人了
What?!
怎么了
Nina and I found something.
我和妮娜发现了点东西
Nina's back? Not exactly.
妮娜回来工作了 不算是
A-anyway, Joe Harris, the prison shrink,
总之 乔·哈里斯 那个监狱心理医生
was on the payroll of a consulting firm
受雇于一家咨♥询♥公♥司♥
that we've tied to Alice's companies.
和爱丽丝的公♥司♥有关系
We need to talk to every employee
我们需要和那家咨♥询♥公♥司♥的
of that consulting firm. I'll take care of that.
每一个员工都谈谈 这个交给我
You gotta go downtown.
你要去市中心
I do?
是吗
Yeah. The chief wants to talk to you.
是的 局长要找你谈谈
Keep me posted, please.
随时告诉我进展
I will... if I'm allowed to!
我会的 如果我还有这个权力的话
How do you do it?
你是怎么做的
Do what? Well...
做什么 那个
I tried to make Vince feel better,
我想让文斯别那么难过
but I clearly made him feel worse.
结果适得其反
And now I feel bad.
现在我好难过
Yeah. Can't make them feel better.
是啊 你做什么也没法让他们不难过
I've learned after all these years...
这么多年我学会了
Well, I just keep my mouth shut and listen.
我只能闭嘴 倾听
Well...it's not particularly comforting.
这并没有什么安慰性
Yeah. Yeah, you'll get the hang of it.
将来你会懂的
Yeah.
是啊
How's Ron doing?
罗恩怎么样了
Well, he was, uh, calm doctor guy at the scene
原本他在现场很冷静
until his daughter called.
直到他女儿打电♥话♥
She'd seen him on the news.
说在新闻上看到了他
That couldn't have been good.
肯定很糟糕
Probably not.
是的
I mean, it's one thing for me to deal with it,
我承受是一件事
maybe an okay choice for him.
他或许也可以接受
But how far can it trickle down
但是关于这个工作
until the effects of this job aren't okay?
他到底能接收到什么程度
So how's the honeymoon going?
蜜月计划的怎么样了
What are you doing?
在干嘛
Hoping I didn't miss something.
希望我没有漏掉什么
This? Not "Taking it easy."
你这不算是放松
Well, I've never done so little work at the office.
在办公室我从没干得这么少
So you feel better? Yes.
那你感觉好点了 是的
Lying. I feel good enough to help.
说谎 好到可以帮忙了
It'd be nice if you found something,
如果你能找到点啥就好了
help everybody forget how mad they are at me.
能让大家忘记他们有多生我的气
The impromptu press conference?
是因为那个即兴采访
The chief of police seems to think that I'm not camera-friendly.
局长似乎认为我对媒体不太友好
Or just friendly. I don't know.
或者就是不友好 不知道
You are plenty friendly.
你很友好
Thank you. Most of the time.
谢谢 大多数时间里
Okay.
好吧
So MIT's test on the packing tape was inconclusive.
麻省理工关于胶带的检测没有结果
I've run every analysis I can think of,
我能想到的检查都查了
and all the materials in the van turned up nothing.
车上所有的东西也没什么用
I don't have a single bit of physical evidence
我也没有任何生理上的证据
to identify Alice Sands, or anyone else.
能够指认爱丽丝·桑兹或者任何人
So we can't prove that she's connected with the shooting?
所以我们证明不了她和枪击案有关
No.
不能
So even if we find her, we can't arrest her.
所以就算我们找到了她 也不能逮捕她
No. But I did send a CSRU team back to examine
不能 但是我让鉴证科回去检查
every step of her escape route, especially the alleyway.
她逃跑路线的每一步 尤其是小巷
All we need is a hair, a cell, a drop of blood.
我们只需要一根头发 细胞或者一滴血
We'll find something.
总会找到什么的
I like your optimism.
我喜欢你的乐观
Joe Harris had financial problems.
乔·哈里斯有财政问题
He was a month or two from filing for bankruptcy
爱丽丝进监狱时他离申请破产
when Alice arrived at the prison.
已经很近了
She saved his ass. Yeah.
她救了她
Did he know the contract and the money came from Alice?
他知道钱和合同都是爱丽丝给的吗
Unclear.
无法证实
He did. She's like a spider, luring people into her web.
他肯定知道 她如同蜘蛛 诱人们入网
She saves him, makes him think that she loves him.
她救了他 让他以为她爱他
Eventually, he loves her back. He'll do anything for her.
终于 他也爱上了她 什么都愿为她做
Burn down my apartment. Kidnap Maura.
烧了我的公♥寓♥ 绑♥架♥莫拉
Die.
去死
If Alice is so charismatic,
如果爱丽丝如此有魅力
I can't believe you don't remember her from the academy.
我很奇怪你居然想不起上学时见过她
I think she was too busy hating me to try to be friends.
我想她忙着恨我 顾不上跟我当朋友吧
A lot of people feel that way.
很多人也都这么想
Hey, Maura.
喂 莫拉
CSRU finished their investigation of the alley.
鉴证科完成他们在巷子里的调查了
Okay. What'd they find? Nothing.
他们发现什么了 什么都没
Alice's DNA isn't on the fire escape ladder.
救生梯上没有爱丽丝的DNA
There's no smudged fingerprints, like she wiped it down.
上面没有指纹 似乎她都擦掉了
And more importantly,
更重要的是
there's no disturbance in any of the dusty surfaces
上层架子表面的灰尘也没有任何
on the higher rungs.
蹭到的痕迹
So she didn't go up the ladder.
所以她并没有爬上梯子
No. Our theory of how Alice got away is wrong.
没有 我们猜错了爱丽丝逃走的方式
Maybe she didn't make it this far.
或许她没跑到这么远
We didn't see her on the street.
我们没在街上看到她
I mean, there's no place else she could've gone.
她没别的地方可以去啊
We searched all these buildings.
咱搜查了所有建筑
Then we missed her.
我们错过了她的方向
What if she didn't go up?
如果她没往上走呢
She went down.
她往下走的
Find anything?
找到什么了吗
No. We went into the sewer about a hundred yards
没有 我们在下水道里追了九十多米
and eventually lost the footprints.
然后脚印断了
And then the tunnels split off into three different directions,
通道分岔到三个不同的方向
so should could be anywhere.
她去哪儿都有可能
You smell bad.
你好臭
Don't go there.
别惹我
From where she climbed in,
从她爬入的地方看
she could be anywhere in the city.
她可能在城市的任意角落
It's the perfect way to move drugs around.
这是走私毒品的绝佳办法
No wonder she was never caught.
怪不得她从没被抓
You smell less than fresh.
你闻着不太好闻啊
What?
干嘛
You were gonna say something. Maybe.
你本打算接他话茬 或许吧
What did the Department of Works say?
工程部怎么说
Well, apparently, hundreds of people live in the tunnels.
显然 有数百人生活在下水道里
Rousting them is not a budgetary priority,
目前预算内的首要任务不是赶走他们
but sometimes when they're doing construction,
但有时候在施工的时候
the police clear 'em out.
警♥察♥会把他们清走
You have a twinkle in your eye.
你眼睛在发光
A couple days ago, a guy ran when he should have listened.
几天前 有个人本该乖乖听话 他却跑了
Cops saw him dumping white powder down the runoff.
警♥察♥看到他往污水里倒白色粉末
They couldn't recover it,
没法寻回
so they couldn't arrest him for possession, but...
所以无法以持有毒品的名义逮捕他 但
Do we know where he is?
咱知道他在哪儿吗
I have someone bringing him in right now.
我正叫人带他来
Yes!
好极了
Sorry. We're not open.
抱歉 今天不营业
Joann.
乔安
Angela.
安琪拉
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表