We are live with a big story just breaking.
我们在一起重大事件的现场为您现场直播
Not long ago, an undercover operation turned into a bloodbath,
不久之前 警方的卧底行动演变成了大屠♥杀♥
when Boston Homicide detectives opened fire in the warehouse behind me.
波士顿凶案组的警探刚刚在我身后的仓库开火
Now, details are still emerging, but we can confirm now --
现在细节尚未确认 但我们可以确定
One dead, two wounded in the shooting.
情况是一死 两人受枪伤
I shot my best friend's father.
我向我死党的父亲开枪了
You had no choice.
你是迫不得已的
Yeah, tell that to maura.
你这话跟莫拉说吧
Jane, you shot a man who is head of the Irish mob,
简 你射的是爱尔兰黑帮老大
20 years on the run, suspected of 15 murders.
一个在逃20年 涉嫌15宗谋杀的人
Well, he was nice to her, though.
但他对她可好着了
Biology doesn't make him her father
血缘关系不代表他是她的父亲
Or mean you stop doing your job.
也不代表你得放弃本职工作
My god, I didn't think this was the way
天啊 我没想到我会
we'd take down Paddy Doyle.
以这样的方式逮捕帕迪·多伊尔
You shouldn't have come here by yourself.
你不该独身前来的
Why not?
为什么
Kevin, don't! Don't!
凯文 不要
No!
不要
Maura!
莫拉
Maura. Don't touch him!
莫拉 别碰他
Maura No, I mean it!
莫拉 别碰 我认真的
Don't you dare touch him.
你敢碰他一下试试
Oh, god. She hates me.
天呐 她恨死我了
She's just in shock, jane.
她只是被吓到了而已 简
Take your jacket! Maura, come on.
拿好你的夹克 莫拉 别这样
I Had to.
我是被迫开枪的
Paddy showed up, and he shot our suspect.
帕迪突然出现 还向嫌犯开枪
No, he shot the guy who tried to run me over
不是 他射杀的是昨天想用车
with his car yesterday -- put my mother in the hospital.
从我身上碾过 把我母亲撞到住院的人
Look, we had a handle on it
在帕迪搅黄行动之前
until Paddy crashed our operation.
情况一直在掌控中
Oh, you mean your boyfriend had a handle on it?
你指的是在你男友的掌控中
Thanks for letting me know that agent Dean was planning to join us.
真感谢你让我知道迪恩探员会来插一腿
I didn't know he was gonna follow us in there!
我不知道他会跟踪我们
What'd you expect him to do?
你希望他怎么做
He's a federal agent! Paddy shot him!
他是联邦探员 帕迪向他开枪了
In the leg!
射在腿上
If Paddy wanted dean dead, he'd be dead!
如果帕迪想要他的命 他早死了
What are you saying?
你在说什么
You don't think your father was there to take us all out?
你认为你父亲不会把我们都杀了
Shoot me, too?
包括我
He was only there to protect me.
他出现在这里只是为了保护我
If that's what you think, you are naive...
如果你是这么想的话 就太幼稚
or ignorant... or I don't know what.
或无知 我也不知道是什么了
Well, at least I don't play judge and jury
至少我没有武断下决定
and kill people.
也没杀人
You guys will make up.
你们俩会和好的
Yeah. Yeah, that's what they said about the Beatles.
当年人们也是这样说披头士的
We should have never let her do this.
我们就不该让她做这种事
Never.
绝对不该
This is my first undercover assignment.
这是我的第一次卧底任务哦
Wait.
等下
I'm doin' a U.C.
我是一个卧底
I feel like Donnie Brasco.
我有种唐尼·布拉斯科附体的感觉
Well, you don't look like him.
你才不像他
Can you keep it down, please?
请你小声点好吗
All right, we're gonna tuck this wire right here.
好了 我们要把窃听器固定在这里
The microphone doesn't make me
这个话筒是不是
look like I have three breasts, does it?
让我看起来像长着三个乳♥房♥♥
Well, some guys are into that.
有些人就好这口
Is this what you'd wear to an undercover operation?
你去执行卧底任务时也是这样穿的吗
I feel a little dressy.
我感觉太花哨了
I'd wear a flak jacket.
我都穿防弹衣
Oh, you know, I know this sounds vain,
这话说出来可能略显虚荣
But I couldn't be a cop. You, vain?
但我当不了警♥察♥ 你 虚荣
Well, even you look a little chunky in a flak jacket.
就算是你穿上防弹衣也会显得胖胖的
Wow, really? Okay.
真的吗 好吧
Well, thank you very much,
非常感谢你的评价
And you know what?
你知道吗
I think your little medical examiner get-ups
我觉得你那副验尸官的行头
make you look like a trash collector.
搞得你像个收垃圾的
You do? So do I!
真的吗 我也这么觉得呢
I always feel a little dumpy.
我总是有种脏兮兮的感觉
Put your jacket on.
把夹克穿上
Okay.
好的
You want to know what's truly odd about you?
你想知道你真正古怪在哪方面吗
Ah, I'm not sure.
我不清楚
You are the dumbest genius I know.
你是见过的最二呆的天才
"I'm not sure" means "Pause."
"我不清楚"等于"别说了"
It means do not blurt your subconscious thoughts.
意思是叫你别把心里想的说出来
Oh, right. Sorry.
明白了 对不起
Is this displaced aggression because I get to go undercover,
你的替代性攻击是不是因为我可以去当卧底
and you have to be my backup?
而你只能当我的支援呢
Yes.
正是
We should get in there.
我们应该进去了
Okay. Let's go.
好的 出发吧
Listen to me. All right? This is serious. Yep.
听好了 这事不是闹着玩 好
Somebody is trying to kill you
有人为了阻止你调查谋杀案
to stop you from investigating a murder.
而想将你灭口
You don't have to tell me that.
你不用跟我说这些
I was there when he nearly drove over my mother.
我目睹他开车差点从我母亲身上碾过
You know we're only letting you do this
之所以让你当卧底
because we're hoping that whoever this guy is,
是因为我们希望那个人
he is desperate enough to follow you
已经孤注一掷
into that warehouse and try again, all right?
会跟踪你来到仓库并且再次下手 懂吗
But we're gonna be there this time.
不过这次不会让他得逞的
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Wait -- what do you guys say to each other
慢着 你们在抓坏淫之前会
right before you pull the string?
相互说一句什么话来着
It's called a sting, maura.
是坏人 莫拉
Sting.
人
We say, "Don't get made."
我们说 "别挂了"
I like that. "Don't get made."
我喜欢 "别挂了"
Don't look so worried. What could go wrong?
别愁眉苦脸的 还能出什么事吗
Rizzoli.
里佐利
I need to know what the hell just happened.
我要知道刚才到底发生了什么
I got a dead suspect and an FBI agent with a bullet in his leg.
嫌疑犯死了 联调局探员腿上中枪
Agent Dean's gonna be fine. It was a through and through.
迪恩探员不会有大碍 子弹直接穿了出去
And I got one of the FBI's most wanted fugitives
而且联调局的头号♥通缉犯
dropping into the middle of my peoples' undercover operation?
突然出现在我部下的卧底行动现场
Is Paddy gonna die?
帕迪会死吗
It doesn't look good.
你这场面不太好看啊
You should have told me you knew Paddy Doyle was in town.
你应该告诉我帕迪·多伊尔回来了
Yeah, I know. I know. Give me your gun.
我知道 把枪给我
What? It's evidence now.
什么 这是证物
Now get your ass back to headquarters.
现在给我回总部去
Captain Connors is gonna need to interview you.
康纳斯警监要对你进行面谈
Since when does the head of Internal Affairs do interviews?
从什么时候开始内务部的头儿负责面谈了
Since now.
从现在起
Hey, Ralph.
你好 拉尔夫
Hey, officer Wisniewski.
好啊 文斯涅夫斯基警官
Feeling lucky today.
今天应该运气不错
A 20-year search for mobster
对于黑帮成员帕迪·多伊尔
Paddy Doyle ended today.
长达20年的追捕今天终于结束了
One for the good guys, huh?
好人们的福音 对吧
Yeah, but someone worse could take over.
没错 但更心狠手辣的人会接替他
At least Paddy Doyle was from Southie,
至少帕迪·多伊尔是南波士顿人
played by some rules.
按规矩行事
...is in fact the father of Dr. Maura Isles.
实际上是莫拉·艾尔斯医生的父亲
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表