I just got the DNA results back from the victim's body.
我刚拿到死者尸体的DNA检测结果
Are we any closer to identifying him?
我们能辨认他的身份了吗
It's hard to tell, really.
很难说 真的
It says here that the sample came
这上面说检验样本
from the interior thoracic cage just behind the sternum.
来自胸骨下面的内胸廓
Because that's where I took it from.
因为我就是从那里采样的
Yeah.
是吧
That is the interior thoracic cage behind the sternum.
就是胸骨下面的内胸廓
And you used an ultra-flocked swab?
你用的是脱脂棉签吗
Like I've done a thousand times before.
和我每次用的一样
Kent, are you trying to say that the test was inconclusive?
肯特 你是想说检验结果不准确吗
Maybe a little bit too conclusive.
可能有点太准确了
What does that even mean?
什么意思
Well, it means that our test didn't return
意思就是我们的检验结果
one DNA profile from our victim's body.
不是只属于死者尸体的一份DNA结果
It returned five.
而是五份结果
I ran a sketch of our victim through facial recognition,
我用面部识别软件搜索了死者的画像
but it returned 10,000 possible matches.
但得到了超过一万个可能的结果
Any one could be our guy.
任何一个都可能是死者
Or our guys.
或是死者们
Well, the victim's body had, like,
死者的尸体上
five different DNA profiles, right?
不是有五种不同的DNA吗
Maybe he just had a blood transfusion...or four.
也许他输过血 或者输了四次
Or maybe our bicyclist
也许我们的自行车骑手
was really five little rascals under a trench coat.
是五个小人藏在一件外套下面
Then let's hope alfalfa's a violent felon.
那就让我们期待罪犯是苜蓿花吧
I submitted all five profiles to codis.
我把五种结果都输入了数据库
Maybe there'll be a match to our victim or killer.
也许会匹配到死者或是凶手
Well, don't be so quick to assume there is a killer.
别这么快假设真的有凶手
Again with the spontaneous human combustion?
还在想人类自燃事件
I'm just saying it's possible.
我只是说这是可能的
Well, hopefully, you'll stop saying it.
希望结果能让你闭嘴
According to wikipedia, the jury's still out.
根据维♥基♥百♥科♥ 这事还没有定论
There is not enough time in the day
根本没有时间更正那个网站的
to keep that site honest.
所有错误
Further analysis of the victim's wounds
对死者伤口的进一步分♥析♥
indicate that the explosive came from below the body.
表明爆♥炸♥来源于身体下方
Wait a minute.
等一下
This is the same model bike that our victim was riding.
这个模型和死者骑的车一样
And look what's below the seat.
看看座椅下面是什么
A water bottle mount.
一个水瓶支架
If an explosive was in the bottle,
如果爆♥炸♥物在瓶子里
someone could've planted it long before our victim
凶手可以早在死者上车前
even got on his bike.
就把它放在车上
So...not spontaneous human combustion?
所以不是人类自燃事件
More like murder.
更像是谋杀
I'll have Kent test the water bottle pieces
我会让肯特检测一下水瓶的碎片
for any explosive residue.
看看有没有爆♥炸♥物残留
And facial recognition gave you all those results?
面部识别软件给了你这么多结果
The sketch may look like our victim to the human eye,
在人眼看来画像也许很像死者
but if it's off by even a few millimeters,
但如果有几毫米的误差
the software can think it's a different person.
软件也会认为那是另一个人
The sketch is just too imprecise.
画像太不精确了
I may be able to help with that.
我也许能帮上忙
How's it look?
看起来怎么样
Give me one more pass on the left-hand side.
帮我再照一下左边
Nice job getting your hands on this, Kent.
多谢你帮忙 肯特
My pleasure.
这是我的荣幸
Although, my mate at the V.A. was rather curious
但我的朋友很好奇
as to why the coroner's office required
法医办公室为什么要用
a medical grade 3D scanner.
医学级的三维扫描仪
I just told him that we were fitting a corpse
我跟他说我们要给一具尸体
for a pair of prosthetic legs.
装一对假肢
Well, then I hope you told him what we're really doing.
那我希望你还是告诉他我们的真实目的
What? And dispel my carefully crafted
什么 要把我精心营造的
air of mystique and whimsy?
神秘氛围都破坏掉吗
Dr. Isles, I thought you knew me better than that.
艾尔斯医生 我以为你要更了解我
Okay, how does it look now?
好吧 现在看起来如何
Looks like my granny's wig stand.
像我奶奶的假发支架
All right. Let's map the eyewitness sketch on it.
好吧 让我们把目击者画像印上去
Okay.
好的
Move the eyes on the socket.
把眼睛放在眼眶里
Mouth up.
把嘴往上提
There?
这样
Just add some skin tone.
再加上点肤色
Some hair color.
还有发色
And here's Johnny!
这就是无名
...Doe.
氏
Okay, send that to nina. Nice work.
好吧 把它发给妮娜 干得好
Well, if it isn't the FBI's most wanted instructor.
这不是联调局最喜欢的导师吗
How's Quantico?
匡蒂科怎么样
It's fine. Show me the handlebars.
很好 让我看看残肢
You've been talking to Frankie.
你跟弗兰基联♥系♥过了
Are the arms really still attached?
胳膊还连着身体吗
You know, I find your interest in this a bit grotesque.
我觉得你的这种兴趣有点诡异
Show me!
给我看嘛
Oh, so gross.
好恶心
I can't believe I'm missing it!
真不敢相信我居然错过了
And I can't believe you packed khakis and a polo?
你居然还带了卡其裤和马球衫
No, no, I didn't. It --
不 我没有 那是
Agent Davies thought it would be good for me
戴维斯探员觉得如果我穿得
to dress like the trainees, so it...
和实习生一样会比较好 所以
You're considering it? Is he cute?
你考虑他的建议了 他帅吗
Tell me about this Agent Davies.
给我讲讲戴维斯探员
No, it -- he's...
不 他
Huge, huge blue eyes, and I...
有大大的蓝眼睛 而我
No, he's FBI. Whatever. Are you kidding?
不行 他是联调局的 你在开玩笑吗
And honestly, I would wear a clown suit
说实话 如果有帮助的话
if I thought it would help.
我连小丑服都愿意穿
Please listen to these people that I'm supposed to teach.
看看我要教的都是什么人
Okay, ready?
听好了吗
Valedictorian. Doctor of psychology.
荣誉毕业生 心理学博士
Rhodes scholar. Really?
罗兹奖学金获得者 真的吗
But you chase killers on a daily basis.
但你每天都在追捕杀人犯
I don't think a few straight-"A" students
我觉得成绩全A的好学生
could possibly scare you.
不可能吓到你
No, I'm not scared. But I just...
不 我不害怕 我只是
How am I gonna connect to a bunch of overachieving millennials?
我该怎么跟这些出类拔萃的人沟通呢
Well, don't forget, you're an overachiever, too.
别忘了 你也是出类拔萃的人
You've got it in you. No clown costume required.
你有这样的能力 不需要小丑服
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm gonna go write my talk or speech, whatever it is.
我要去写我的教案或者演讲稿了
And I think Kent needs you.
而且我觉得肯特需要你
Oh. I, uh, didn't wanna interrupt.
我不想打扰你们
That'd be rude, right?
那就太无理了 对吧
Okay. Bye!
好吧 再见
Bye, jane!
再见 简
Well?
怎么了
Oh! Yeah. Nina.
对了 妮娜
she already identified our bicyclist
她已经通过我们发过去的图片
from the image that we sent over.
辨认出我们的自行车骑手了
See? Pixar's got nothing on us.
看到了吧 皮克斯都比不上我们
Booyah.
庆祝一下
Don't leave me hangin'.
别让我一直这么举着
Awkward.
好尴尬
And the classroom's hooked up with a projector
而且教室里还有投影仪
for any audio/video needs.
你可以播放音频或者视频
Should I have audio/video needs?
我需要播放音频或者视频吗
Totally optional.
完全由你决定
J. Edgar Hoover didn't have audio/video needs.
J·埃德加·胡佛从来就不用
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表