People will come back to a hospital
人们被感染后
if they get an infection, sergeant.
是会去医院 警司
In fact, it's expected.
这是理所当然的
But no one will come to a haunted hospital.
但没人会去一家闹鬼的医院
We'll be discreet, but we have to check out every lead,
我们可以低调 但是线索就必须查
even if it involves a story none of us believes.
即便是个我们都不相信的故事
Yes?
什么事
A nurse heard screams coming from the renovation site.
一个护士听到翻修区那边传来喊叫声
Our security guard won't go near it.
我们的保安不敢过去
To the right?
右边
Shit!
该死
Jane.
简
Russell Morgan, the oncologist in Jennie Tate's treatment.
罗素·摩根 詹妮·塔特的肿瘤医师
If someone wanted Dr. Morgan and Jennie Tate dead,
如果有人想让摩根医生和詹妮·塔特死
there are easier ways.
有很多简单的办法
Why the elaborate scheme?
为什么要这么精心设计呢
To throw suspicion off themselves,
为了撇清嫌疑
like blaming cousin Larry. Except ghosts don't exists.
就像栽赃拉里表兄 可是世界上没有鬼
True, which probably means someone's trying to get back
没错 所以可能是有人出于某种我们
at the hospital for some reason we haven't discovered yet.
还没查到的原因要报复医院
Hey, the construction on the new wing
新大楼的建设
is three months behind schedule.
比计划迟了三个月
Well, the contract might've had a penalty for late completion.
承包商可能会因此而受罚
Which would be invalid if the hospital contributed
但如果因为比如调查谋杀案
to the delays because of, oh, I don't know,
而造成延期
a murder investigation?
处罚就无效了
I'll look into it first thing in the morning.
我明天一早就查
Hey, Frankie, why don't you and I stay
弗兰基 我们俩还是继续查
On Jennie Tate and Dr. Morgan?
詹妮·塔特和摩根医生吧
Can you ask Nina to check for any malpractice lawsuits?
你让妮娜查一下有没有医疗事故的诉讼
Maybe somebody was unhappy with the care they received.
可能有人对治疗结果不满意
Why don't you just tell Kent you don't want to go?
你为什么就不能直接跟肯特说你不想去呢
It's not that easy.
没那么简单
Kent has this way of making me feel bad.
肯特会让我感到很内疚
Then go. It's just a couple hours.
那就去呗 就几个小时而已
Will you go with me? No.
你跟我一起去吗 不去
You see how easy that was?
你看这多简单
Okay. Maura is done with Dr. Morgan's autopsy.
莫拉给摩根医生做完尸检了
Hey, what do you think about this Samantha Caspary?
你怎么看萨曼莎· 卡斯巴瑞
Our nosy writer?
那个爱打听的作家吗
A few ghost murders would be good for future book sales.
鬼魂杀人的故事会给以后的书增加销量
Yeah, but why walk in here and tell us about
是的 但如果跟她有关的话
the ghost stories if she's the one behind it all?
为什么要来这里告诉我们这些故事呢
Maybe the creepy he from the deep told her to do it,
或许是她的另一重人格让她这么做的
Or maybe she's just dumber than we think she is.
又或许她很蠢
She gave us an alibi.
她给了我们不在场证据
She said she was on the train from New York arriving at 7:30.
她说她从纽约坐火车来 七点半到的
We're still confirming it.
我们还在确认
But telling a lie that specific would be really dumb.
不过把谎说得这么具体也太傻了吧
Were you in the room with her...
你之前没见识过她吗
Okay, I'm gonna see Maura.
好吧 我去找莫拉了
Oh, good.
你来了
I wanted to give you the autopsy results before I left.
我想在我走之前把尸检报告给你
Okay.
好的
Overdose.
服药过量
Well, there was a needle mark on the back of his neck,
他的脖子后面有一个针眼
which was the injection site for the same cancer drugs
也就是从这里被注射进了他给病人用的
that he was using on his patients.
治疗癌症的药物
His heart stopped within seconds of being injected.
注射后几秒钟他的心脏就停止跳动了
Who would have access to those drugs?
谁能拿到那种药呢
I requested an inventory from the hospital,
我要求医院检查他们的药品
But in the meantime, I'm running tests on another theory.
同时 我还在检验另一个想法
You're not gonna tell me the theory, are you?
你不会告诉我是什么想法 对吧
No, not until the tests are complete.
是的 等测试做完再告诉你
Oh, Maura!
莫拉
I've got to go. I'm having drinks with Samantha.
我要走了 我要跟萨曼莎一起喝酒
Samantha? The woman that thinks that ghosts murder people?
萨曼莎 认为鬼魂会杀人的那个女人吗
Well, she doesn't really think that.
她不是真的那么认为
I mean, she's just tracking an interesting story.
她只是在追踪一个有趣的故事
Okay, 'cause she doesn't seem very...
好吧 她反正不是那么...
What?
什么
Sane.
正常
Well, if she's not crazy, she's up to something.
她要是没疯的话 就是有什么企图
All right, well, I'll be careful.
好吧 我会小心的
I love it.
我非常喜欢
I sense a "but" coming.
我觉得还会有个"但是"
No "but."
没有"但是"
I have read published authors
我读过出版过书的作家的作品
whose first drafts aren't this polished.
他们的手稿还没这么流畅呢
Really? Yes, really.
真的吗 真的
Have you ever thought about trying something longer?
你有没有想过写点更长的
A novel, perhaps?
比如小说
I have.
想过
I would love to put you in touch with my editors.
我愿意把你介绍给我的编辑
Dessert for my favorite medical examiner and her friend.
给我最喜欢的法医和她朋友的甜点
Double chocolate lava cake. And is that Vintage Port?
双巧克力熔岩蛋糕 这是年份波特酒吗
Well, if vintage means
如果年份是指
sitting on the shelf for a really long time?
在酒架上放了很长时间的话
This is Angela, Detective Rizzoli's mother.
这是安琪拉 里佐利警探的母亲
Samantha's in town for the writer's conference.
萨曼莎来这里参加作家大会
How do you do? Pleasure to meet you.
你好 很高兴见到你
I can see where the detective gets her beauty.
看得出警探遗传了她的美丽
Oh, I like her.
我喜欢她
Writer? Yes. Yes.
作家 是的 是的
Maura's a writer.
莫拉也是作家
I write. There's a difference.
我只是写东西 这是有区别的
Hounds are calling.
该干活了
Are you always this modest?
你总是这么谦虚吗
No.
不是
But let's talk about you.
还是说你吧
You know, I am amazed at the attention to detail in your stories.
你的故事中对细节非常关注 我很佩服
How do you get your inspiration?
你是怎么得到灵感的
Research, research, research.
调查 调查 调查
When I wrote "The Detective Doctor of Edinburgh,"
在我写《爱丁堡的警探医生》时
I moved to Edinburgh.
我搬到了爱丁堡
So that I could be completely immersed in his world.
这样我就能完全融入他的世界里
I wanted to write about Joseph Bell,
写约瑟夫·贝尔的时候
so I learned everything I possibly could
我尽最大的努力去了解他的一切
about his father, et cetera.
比如他的父亲等等
Like hateful Hannah.
像怨灵汉娜
That ghost story isn't real.
那个鬼故事是假的
Something happened, and people attached a ghost to it.
有事故发生 但人们把事情推给了鬼怪
I might never know why, but, oh, well.
我可能查不到原因 但是
We can't always have the answers to our questions, can we?
我们也不可能什么都知道 不是吗
I look forward to reading your first novel.
我很期待读到你的第一本小说
Thank you. Oh, keep the change.
谢谢 不用找了
This storm doesn't let up soon, I'm buying a bigger boat.
这风暴要再不停 我就要买♥♥只大船了
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Any luck running down the fired employees?
那些被开的员工有什么线索吗
Uh, yeah. They all alibied up. Uh, what about the contractor?
他们的不在场证明都有效 那个承包商呢
Oh, he's not our killer.
他不是凶手
Guy pays a 15% penalty for every day over the finish date,
那家伙因为晚交工而支付了每天15%的罚金
Regardless of the reason.
不管什么原因
Pretty steep.
挺不合理的
And three accidents and two murders
三起意外 两起谋杀
won't help him keep his crew together either.
只会让员工更加离散
What about Samantha Caspary?
萨曼莎· 卡斯巴瑞呢
Conductor saw her on the train
售票员在火车上看到她了
the time of Jennie Tate's murder.
就在詹妮·塔特遇害的时候
All right, I'll tell Maura.
好吧 我会告诉莫拉
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表