to Special Agent Davies?
这个女孩的自杀事件吗
He knew about it.
他知道
The FBI did not feel that it was connected to Shaun.
但联邦调查局不认为这与肖恩相关
But if I'm right about this, I-I can't just do nothing.
但如果我是对的 我不能置之不理
That's why you have case face.
所以你才露出办案表情
You're gonna try and prove a pattern
你要尝试证明歧视妇女的
of misogynistic behavior. Well, if I don't,
行为模式 如果我不这么做
they're gonna give this guy federal authority in 12 weeks.
他们会在12周后让他成为探员
Well, you better get started.
那你最好尽早开始
You're only gonna be there for 12 more hours.
你只能在那里再待12个小时
Yeah.
是啊
Here's Dr. Vela.
这是维拉医生
This was last week?
这是上周
The night after Big Yao's latest surgery.
大姚最新一次手术之后那晚
After she leaves, look who shows up.
她离开之后 看看谁出现了
Hello, fat bandit.
你好 脂肪匪
Can't see his car or his face.
看不清他的车还有脸
Do you have another angle on this lot?
你有这地方另一角度的监控吗
It's the only one on the premises.
这是那建筑物里唯一一个
But the Boston Joe's across the street gave me this.
不过我从街对面的波士顿乔记查到这个
Dr. Vela left the building at 11:14.
维拉医生11:14离开那里
Four minutes later...
四分钟后
blue Subaru Outback.
蓝色斯巴鲁傲虎[旅行车]
The resolution's too low to get a plate. It's a start.
分辨率太低认不清车牌 总之是个开始
If that car belongs to Hall's drug partner,
如果这车是豪尔的贩毒伙伴的
he's probably been to his place before.
估计他之前就去过豪尔家
Maybe a neighbor saw it. I'll get my keys.
或许有邻居看到 我去拿钥匙
Good idea getting the coffee shop footage, Holiday.
查咖啡厅的监控真是个好主意 霍乐迪
I remembered Frankie brought
我记得弗兰基昨晚
a Boston Joe's cup home last night.
带回家一个波士顿乔记的杯子
Figured it was worth a shot.
感觉值得一试
Hmm. You guys have a nickname yet?
你们俩有昵称了吗
Goodbye, Vince. Ninkie?
再见 文斯 妮基
Frina?
弗里娜
Holizzoli?
霍乐佐利
Rizziday.
里佐迪
There it is.
就是这个
Rizziday.
里佐迪
Have a nice Rizziday.
里佐迪愉快
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 不谢
Thanks for your time.
感谢你们合作
Nothing. You guys?
一无所获 你们呢
There's one person who saw the car
有一个人看到了有车
in front of Hall's apartment but never saw a driver.
停在豪尔家门前 但没看到司机
I can see if anyone has a front door camera.
我去查有没有人前门安了摄像头
It's worth a shot.
值得一试
Or we could talk to the D.O.T.
或者我们找交通部门
Worth a shot.
值得一试
Hi. Am I interrupting?
嗨 我打扰到你了吗
Angela. Not at all. Come on in.
安琪拉 不会 请进
I, uh, I brought lunch.
我...带了午饭
I made lunch. A-a big lunch.
我做了午饭 做了很多
Lovely. Should we take it to my office?
太好了 要不去我的办公室
Sure.
好
Are we celebrating some big news?
我们是要庆祝什么大新闻吗
The apartment hunt?
找房♥子的事
Frankie. I can't believe he blabbed about it.
弗兰基 他居然说出去了
It wasn't Frankie.
不是弗兰基
The classified section of my newspaper
我订的报纸的分类广♥告♥版
has been disappearing for the last week.
上周一直不见踪影
Well, maybe I'm buying a boat.
或许我要买♥♥船呢
I was looking at apartments.
我是在找房♥子
But not because you have been anything but delightful to live with.
不过不是因为你 和你居住十分惬意
I feel the same way about you.
我觉得你也是
Sit down.
坐吧
Ah, you know, Maura,
你知道 莫拉
part of my growth as an independent woman this year
我今年成为独♥立♥女性的其中一部分
has been... well, learning...
就是... 学着
learning about taking care of myself by myself.
学着自己照顾自己
I completely understand.
我完全理解
But, you know, having a roommate hasn't made me
但是 有个室友并没有让我
any less of an independent woman.
变得不是独♥立♥女性
Yeah, well, you are you.
这个... 你是你
All right, well, if you're moving out,
好吧 如果你要搬出去
I suppose I'll just get another tenant.
那我估计会再找个租客
Do you know anyone looking for a place?
你知道有谁在找房♥子吗
All right, I know what you're doing.
我知道你的把戏
Okay. Can't you just live in the carriage house
难道你不能还住在那里
and start paying me rent?
开始付房♥租吗
Like any other independent, mature adult tenant would.
就像其他那些独♥立♥成熟的租客一样
And just pretend I'm someone else.
假装我是其他人就行
All right.
好吧
All right, that makes sense.
好 听起来不错
Oh, good!
太好了
Last time I moved, I almost misplaced Frankie's baby teeth.
我上次搬家 差点弄丢弗兰基的乳牙
Okay.
好吧
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
Um, and I will expect a check for $900 on the first of the month.
每月月初付我900美元
$900? Maura, it's a studio.
900美元 莫拉 那只是个小公♥寓♥
It's Beacon Hill.
那里是贝肯山
Then I get kitchen privileges in the main house.
那我要主屋的厨房♥使用权
Fine, but I'll have to run a full credit check.
好 不过我要进行全面信用检查
You wouldn't. And I'll need three references.
你不是吧 还要三个证明人
What?! Three references?
什么 三个证明人
I have three references for you --
给你三个证明人
Burrata,
意大利芝士
risotto,
意大利烩饭
and cannoli.
还有奶油甜馅煎饼卷
Bam! There's my three references.
这就是我三个证明人
Application accepted.
申请通过
Never thought I'd say this,
从没想到我会说这个
but thank god for street sweeping.
不过真是多谢街头扫荡
Department of transportation ticketed a blue outback
交通部门上个月给一个受害者家附近的
on the victim's street last month.
蓝色旅行车开了罚单
Owner's name is Leah Moore.
车主名叫利亚·摩尔
And get this -- she's a chemist.
看这个 她是个化学家
So she'd know how to cook meth. And make bombs.
所以她知道如何制毒 还有制♥作♥炸♥弹♥
She worked at a lab testing company
她在和维拉医生同一栋楼的
in the same building as Dr. Vela.
一个实验公♥司♥工作
So she could've known about the illegal fat dump.
所以她可能知道非法脂肪丢弃行为
Why didn't she show up in the personnel records?
人事档案上怎么没她的名字
Because Leah Moore was fired a year ago
因为利亚·摩尔毒检成阳性
after failing a drug test.
一年前被开除了
Soon after, she was arrested for possession
很快她又因为持毒
and ordered to attend narcotics anonymous
被强制关进了戒毒所
at the same time Robert Hall's parents told us he was in rehab.
同时罗伯特·豪尔的父母说他也在戒毒所
So maybe they decided to turn that drug habit
那他们可能从吸毒上瘾
into a drug business.
进而变成贩毒
Until Hall decided he didn't need her expertise anymore.
直到豪尔认为他不再需要她的专业技术
And Leah decided she didn't need him.
利亚也认为自己不需要他了
Boom. Fat bomb.
脂肪炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
Better get a team together and get out there.
最好召集队伍 立马行动
Hey there.
你好
I'm gonna give you a chance to apologize for yesterday.
给你个机会为昨天的事道歉
The pen dropping thing.
就是扔笔的事
It's called gravity.
是重力作祟
Don't flatter yourself.
别自我陶醉
Gravity caused you to wink at me?
重力让你朝我抛媚眼吗
Do you think you're the first man that tried to intimidate me?
你以为自己是第一个想威胁我的人吗
Penny Williams, I am not.
我不是佩妮·威廉姆斯
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表