then we would've found high velocity blood spatter.
我们应该会发现高速溅出的血迹
We would expect to see a cast-off pattern
我们本该在墙上和地板上
on the wall and the floors,
找到溅落式血迹
which is why I re-examined all of the crime scene photos,
所以我重新检查了现场所有照片
but there weren't any.
可是没有发现
Because the blood on the wall was smeared.
因为墙上的血被擦糊了
And the pool of blood under the victim
而受害人身体下那片血泊
obscured any pattern.
又把血迹全掩盖了
Robert is either
罗伯特要么是
the smartest criminal or the luckiest.
最聪明的罪犯 要么是最幸运的
Or he didn't do it.
或者不是他干的
Look at these pictures.
看看这些照片
His girlfriend died the exact same way 20 years ago,
他女友二十年前正是这样死去的
even down to the smeared blood on the walls.
连墙上被擦糊的血迹都一样
Mm, fair enough.
有道理
But if you take the girlfriend out of the equation,
但如果不考虑他女友的案子
all of the physical and circumstantial evidence
所有物证和旁证
points to Clair.
都指向克莱尔
You can't take the girlfriend out of the equation.
不能不考虑他女友的案子
That's nuts. It doesn't matter.
疯了吧 不重要了
The girlfriend's case is not admissible.
他女友的案子与此无关了
Unfortunately, the D.A.'s decided we have enough evidence
很遗憾 地方检察官认为我们有足够证据
to charge Clair with murder.
控告克莱尔犯谋杀罪
No.
不
We've been ordered to bring her in. Come on, Frank.
我们接到命令逮捕她 走 弗兰克
No, no, no. I'll do it. I'll do it.
不不不 我去 我去
Go with her. Yeah.
跟着她 好
What's going on?
怎么了
The D.A. has decided to charge you.
地方检察官决定起控告你
I don't understand.
我不明白
You're under arrest for the murder of Michelle Stevens.
你因谋杀米歇尔·史蒂文斯被捕了
Y-you said that you needed my help.
你说过你要我帮忙
You said that I was doing the right thing for my mom.
你说那么做是为我妈妈好
And now you're arresting me?
现在却又逮捕我
Frankie...
弗兰基...
I'm so sorry, Clair.
很抱歉 克莱尔
You were right about Robert.
罗伯特的事你是对的
I found something in the M.E.'s autopsy report
我从罗伯特西雅图的女友的
on Robert's Seattle girlfriend.
尸检报告上发现了点线索
The wound pattern and the stair matched perfectly.
伤口形状和楼梯形状完全吻合
But what the M.E. missed 20 years ago
但是二十年前法医漏掉了
was the force in which her head hit the stair.
她头撞上楼梯的力度
That's why the police ruled the death accidental.
所以警方才认定为意外死亡
So he must've pushed his girlfriend down the stairs
所以肯定是他把女友推下楼梯
and then stood over, taken her head,
走到她身边 抱着她头
and slammed it against the bottom step.
狠狠往最后一阶楼梯上撞
According to this case file, yes.
从案件卷宗上看是这样的
But our victim's head wound was so significant
但我们的受害人头部损伤太严重了
that I couldn't conclusively match it to the stair
我没法准确地将伤口和楼梯
or the field hockey stick.
或陆上曲棍球棍进行匹配
Why use a field hockey stick
如果他知道徒手能杀了她
when he knew how to kill her with his bare hands?
干嘛还要用陆上曲棍球辊
He didn't.
他不用
The field hockey stick isn't the murder weapon.
陆上曲棍球棍不是凶器
He just kept it so he could blame Clair for the murder
他留着棍子是怕如果我们认定并非意外
if we didn't rule the death accidental.
那他可以嫁祸给克莱尔
So if he killed his wife
那如果他杀害他妻子
the same way he killed the girlfriend,
和他前女友的手法一致
the major thing that he had to clean up was the blood spatter.
那他首要任务就是清理掉飞溅的血迹
That's why he smeared the wall.
所以他才会把血迹弄糊
And he knew that the pooling blood would obscure
而且他知道那滩血泊会
the evidence on the floor.
掩盖地板上的证据
That's right. But his shoes and his pants
没错 可他的鞋和裤子
had to have been covered in blood.
肯定沾上了血迹
So he had to ditch his bloody clothes. But where?
所以他得扔掉染血的衣服 扔到哪里
The only logical place
扔掉衣服
would be to dump the clothes at the storage unit.
唯一合理的地方应该就是储藏室
We searched his unit. We didn't find anything.
我们搜了那里 没有发现
Then they're nearby.
那就是扔附近了
Come on.
走
Nothing.
没有
Nothing.
没有
Hey! Hey. Can I help you?
你们在找什么
BPD.
波士顿警局
Garbage was picked up yesterday.
垃圾是昨天收来的
Does everyone know that?
大家都知道吗
Pickup schedule is posted on bulletin board.
垃圾车的时刻表就贴在公告牌上
He dumped it here because he knew it'd be gone.
他把衣服扔在这因为他知道会被收走
Do you have people rummage through these dumpsters?
你们这有人会翻垃圾箱吗
Yeah. They make a real mess.
有 他们翻的可乱呢
Hey, you remember the homeless guy
你记得那个推着购物车
with the grocery cart full of cans?
里面装满了罐头的那个流浪汉吗
The one you almost ran over.
差点被你撞了那个
Why you get...
你怎么总是
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey there.
你好
How you doing?
你好吗
I'm surviving.
还没死
We, uh, saw you at the storage facility.
我们昨天在储藏库那边见过你
You were the one.
是你啊
You were driving like a maniac.
你开车像疯了一样
I'm sorry about that.
很抱歉
You go through the dumpsters yesterday?
你昨天翻过垃圾桶吗
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Looking for some pants, shoes?
找过鞋和裤子吗
I don't remember seeing that.
我不记得看到过了
You sure? I'd give you 20 bucks for 'em.
确定吗 我可以出20块向你买♥♥
I'll give you 30.
我出30
I, uh, I came as soon as I got your message about Clair.
我一收到你发的关于克莱尔的信息就赶过来了
But, um, how can I help her?
可是我怎么能帮到她呢
You can take her place.
你能替她的罪
You remember these?
还记得这双鞋吗
Never seen 'em before.
从来没见过
Really?
是吗
'Cause that's your wife's blood on the outside
因为鞋外面沾的是你妻子的血
and your DNA on the inside.
而鞋里面是你的DNA
Robert Stevens, you're under arrest
罗伯特·史蒂文斯 你因谋杀
for the murder of Michelle Stevens.
米歇尔·史蒂文斯而被捕了
I want a lawyer.
我要求请律师
Get a good one.
找个好律师吧
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
You okay?
你没事吧
I don't have anybody now.
我现在没有家人了
You have me.
你还有我
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪都不会去的
What happens next?
接下来会发生什么
Next, we go and talk to Child Services.
接下来我们要去找儿童福利署谈谈
Okay?
好吗
I'm so scared, Jane.
我好害怕 简
I know.
我知道
But I'll be with you the whole way.
但我会全程陪着你的
There you go.
给
Can I come in? Of course. Please.
我可以进来吗 当然 请进
Oh. You're going out.
你正准备出门
Only to the Dirty Robber.
我只是要去脏强盗酒吧
There's no rush. What's up?
不着急 有什么事吗
Well, I just -- I wanted to thank you for calling today
我只是 我想谢谢你今天打电♥话♥给我
to let me know that things went well with the doctor.
告诉我医生那边进展得很顺利
So far so good.
目前为止一切都好
And I wanted to give you this.
我还想把这个给你
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表