And it's the Annual Boston Police Department salute to Heroes tonight.
今晚是一年一度的波士顿向英雄致敬颁奖
Boston Homicide Detective Jane Rizzoli,
波士顿凶杀科警探简·里佐利将被嘉奖
who was badly injured in a siege
三个月前 她在警局总部
at headquarters three months ago, will be honored,
发生的一次动♥乱♥中受重伤
along with Army Private Abby Sherman,
被嘉奖的还有陆军士兵艾比·舍曼
just 22 years old.
年仅22岁
Sherman's story made headlines
舍曼的故事登上了头条
when her platoon was ambushed in Afghanistan.
她所在的排在阿富汗遭到埋伏
She was shot but crawled to a machine gun
她中了枪 但顽强地爬到机关枪旁
to save three members of her squad.
救下了她小队的三名战友
Oh, turn him on his side!
让他侧躺
What's happening?!
怎么了
His lung is filling up with blood.
他的肺部充血了
"Detective Jane Rizzoli was the youngest officer
简·里佐利是警官这个行业的生力军
to ever be promoted to the rank of Detective."
是史上最年轻警探
Go!
上
Shoot him! Just shoot him!
开枪 快开枪
You look terrible.
你看起来真糟糕
Thank you. You're making everyone late.
谢谢 你让大家都在等你
Even you would look bad if a bullet had gone through you.
你挨一枪气色也好不到哪儿去
Laceration to your peritoneum and small bowel
腹膜和小肠撕裂
could explain your jaundiced color.
能够解释你发黄的面色
Okay, you may not casually discuss my privates.
你不能随便讨论我的器官
Three months.
三个月啊
You could have read all of Shakespeare.
都能读完莎士比亚全集了
You know? Learned Finnish?
或是学会芬兰语
Instead, you've become a platinum member
而你却成为了购物频道的
of the shopping channel.
白金会员
Oh, I swear to god, if you start cleaning,
我发誓 你要是开始打扫
I will kick you out.
我就把你丢出去
Is that why you banned your mother?
是因为这个你才把你老妈拒之门外吗
Is that what she said?
她这么说的吗
Did she mention
她有提到
that all of her OCD banging and clanking around isn't restful?
她那强迫症般的打扫让人无法休息了吗
What, Finnish? Like, Finland Finnish?
等下 芬兰语 芬兰的芬兰语吗
You know, the stress hormone cortisol
应激激素皮质醇
suppresses your immune cells' ability
抑制了你的免疫细胞
to activate telomerase.
使其无法激活端粒酶
So you say. Mine are fine.
随你怎么说 我细胞的挺好的
Quite simply, keeping your brain busy aids recovery.
很简单 多动脑筋有利于康复
Mind, body...
头脑 身体
Mind business. You are my business.
别管闲事 你的事就是我的事
Come on. Give me that. Here we go.
来 给我 起来
Ooh. Ow. Stop. No. Maura, I'm not going.
疼 住手 莫拉 我不去
Well, what, you -- you still have pain?
什么 你还感到疼吗
No. I just like saying "Ow."
没啊 我就是喜欢说疼
Could be from intermittent obstruction due to adhesions.
可能是因为粘连造成的间歇性梗阻
When was your last bowel movement?
你上次排便是什么时候
You just can't help yourself, can you?
你就是憋不住 是不是
I think you're avoiding.
你在逃避
What is that?
那是什么
It's a get-well present from Korsak and Frost.
科萨克和弗罗斯特送的康复礼物
That's restful? Where is your uniform?
那能让人休息吗 你的制♥服♥呢
Oh! It is disgusting in here!
老天 这里太恶心了
Put this on.
穿上
Makes me look like a man.
穿上跟男人似的
We can do this the easy way or the hard way.
你是想吃软还是吃硬
I'm not a hero, Maura.
我不是英雄 莫拉
Shooting yourself is not heroic.
对自己开枪算什么英雄行为啊
The people of Boston think it is.
波士顿人♥民♥认为是啊
Eight people died. I don't want a medal for that.
死了八个人 我才不要因为这个得勋章
Five of them were bad guys, Jane. Whatever.
其中五个是坏人 简 随便啦
This ceremony isn't for you.
典礼不是为你办的
This is -- this is for your fellow officers
是为了你警队的警官
and your parents and your community.
为了你的父母和社区
You're a symbol.
你是榜样
You are a heroic flesh-and-blood reminder
你代表着一个
of the thin blue line.
有血有肉的执法人员
That's good.
说得好
You almost had me. Okay.
差点就被你忽悠了 好吧
The hard way.
来硬的
Boston P.D. and the U.S. Military
波士顿警局和美国♥军♥方
honoring their own tonight.
今晚将嘉奖各自的成员
Private First Class Abby Sherman's support squad
一等兵艾比·舍曼的后援小队
was headed to a rendezvous with my platoon
当时正前往与我排的会面地点
to rearm and resupply us,
进行重整军备和补给
when her truck was hit by an RPG.
在途中 她的卡车被火箭筒击中
She was shot, she crawled to a SAW,
她身负重伤 仍爬到机♥枪♥旁
firing round after round at Taliban Militia.
不断向塔♥利♥班♥民兵开火
Because of her courage, these three men are alive today.
因为她的勇气 这三名战友活了下来
Congratulations.
恭喜
See? That's a hero.
看见没 那才是英雄
Shh.
嘘
Detective Jane Rizzoli was the first female officer
简·里佐利警探是第一个在缉毒组
to work in the drug-control unit.
任职的女警官
She was also the youngest officer ever
她也是被提拔为
to be promoted to the rank of detective.
警探的最年轻的警官
I knew she had more balls than any guy on the job.
在这个行业 她绝对是巾帼不让须眉
Ladies and gentlemen, Detective Jane Rizzoli.
女士们先生们 有请简·里佐利
Jane?
简
Jane.
简
Say something uplifting.
说点鼓舞人心的
Can you just hand it to me?
直接给我行吗
Stand still, Rizzoli, or I'll pin it on your forehead.
站好了 里佐利 不然我别在你脑门上
Say a few words.
说两句
Guys, uh, I didn't really prepare anything.
伙计们 我没准备什么
Um, just 'cause -- 'cause I -- I --
因为 因为我...
I don't really think of myself as a hero.
我不觉得自己是个英雄
Most of you -- you know my -- my little brother, Frankie.
在座的大多数人 认识我弟弟弗兰基
Frankie, just stand up and help me out.
弗兰基 站起来 帮帮我
Um, Frankie is alive because of Dr. Maura Isles.
弗兰基活下来是因为莫拉·艾尔斯医生
You know, she normally works on dead people.
通常情况下 她只和死人打交道
He's alive because of her, not -- not because of me.
弗兰基能活下来是她的功劳 不是我
I, uh...
我...
I-I was just doing my job. You know?
我不过是在做本职工作
Um, I -- we -- we all do this job
我...我们都在做本职工作
because it's, uh...
因为...
it's what we've been trained to do.
这就是我们的使命
You know, we -- we've been trained
我们被赋予了这种使命
not to think of ourselves but to act,
不顾一己之私 冲锋在前
because, you know, life is unfair and...
因为生活是不公平的
and bad things happen, and...
总有坏事发生
You know, I think that we're here --
我认为我们在这里
We're all here...
大家都在这里...
...to remind everybody
证明了一点
that, uh, sometimes the good guys still win.
有时候好人还是会赢的
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
It's all right. Thanks.
没事了 谢谢
Where's my dad?
我爸呢
Jane?
简
Casey?
凯西
H-hi.
你好
Hi. How are you? What are you doing here?
你好吗 你在这儿做什么
You don't come to the high-school reunions.
你没参加高中同学聚会
Wanted to see how you turned out.
想看看你现在变成什么样了
You came from Afghanistan to see how I turned out?
你从阿富汗回来就为了看我变成什么样
Everyone on leave got an invite.
所有在休假的军官都受到了邀请
Thought it'd be fun to see you.
当时想着能见到你应该会很有趣
You look great.
你看起来很棒
Lieutenant colonel, Delta Force.
陆军中校 三角洲部队
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表