Very nice. Thank you.
非常好 谢谢
Thanks a lot. Thank you. Thanks. Bye. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 再见 谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
I've had the same bra for 10 years.
我同一只胸罩穿了十年
I always wear clean underwear.
我穿的短裤一直是干净的
I believe you.
我相信你
Hey, thanks for letting me put you on the spot.
不好意思让你难堪了
It's no problem, detective.
这不算什么 警探
I didn't mean to upset you. You didn't.
我没想让你不开心 你没有
Your presentation was really... Cute.
你的演说非常...可爱
I've got it.
我来捡
So the water bottle that blew up
所以爆♥炸♥的水瓶中
had traces of glycerin and potassium perma...
有甘油和高锰酸...
Permanganate.
高锰酸钾
I'm just gonna type that one in.
这个词我就照着打了
It's an oxidizing agent used in water treatment.
它是水处理中会用到的一种氧化剂
The glycerin is sugar alcohol
甘油是糖醇
with uses from food sweetener to antifreeze.
用途从食品甜味剂到防冻剂
Innocent enough apart, but together, highly combustive.
分开使用毫无害处 但合在一起极易爆♥炸♥
Hopefully there's someone in Big Yao's gang
希望大姚的帮派中有人
with a connection to those compounds,
能跟这些化合物扯上关系
because I haven't had any luck connecting them with our victim.
因为我暂时还没能找到他们与被害人的关联
So Robert Hall wasn't in any of the surveillance photos
所以罗伯特·豪尔不曾出现在监控队拍下的
from the gang unit? Nope.
监控照片中 不曾
So unless Big Yao just volunteers
除非大姚主动说出
how his DNA ended up at the scene,
为什么他的DNA在现场
Frankie and Korsak have nothing to sweat him with
弗兰基和科萨克没有东西可以审讯他
when he's brought in.
把他押进局里后
Wait. That's Big Yao?
等下 那个是大姚
Selling weed at Boylston and Tremont three months ago.
三个月前 在博斯顿街和特莱蒙街卖♥♥大♥麻♥
So when was this picture taken?
这张照片什么时候拍的
Last Friday. I know.
上周五 我懂
If nothing else, the guys can at least get his diet secrets.
就算没别的 他们至少能问出他的节食诀窍
There is no amount of diet or exercise
没有哪种节食或锻炼
that will yield results that quickly.
能这么快出结果的
When Big Yao gets here, have them find out
大姚来了以后 让他们查清
when and where he did his liposuction.
他什么时候在哪里做的抽脂手术
Liposuction?
抽脂手术
How'd it go in interrogation? Well, it wasn't easy,
审讯得如何 并不轻松
but eventually, we got a full confession.
不过最终 他全招了
About the murder? About the lipo.
他杀的人 他抽了脂
Big Yao is a patient of Dr. Verusca Vela.
大姚是瓦卢斯·维拉医生的病人
Licensed cosmetic surgeon.
有执照的整容医师
Other than proving that Big Yao
除了能证明大姚
is the most vain gangster in Boston,
是波士顿最虚荣的黑帮外
what does this have to do with our murder?
这事儿跟咱们的案子有关吗
I'm working on a hypothesis about the murder weapon.
我在对凶器做一个假设
Glycerin, one of the compounds found in the water bottle,
甘油 在水瓶中找到的化合物之一
is normally purchased commercially.
通常可以通过商业途径买♥♥到
But if someone didn't want it traced back to them,
但若有人不希望被查到买♥♥了它
they could make it on their own
他们可以自己做甘油
by melting fat,
通过溶脂
like that removed by liposuction.
就像抽脂手术后得到的
Down to tallow, mixing it with a little lye and salt,
变成固态的脂肪 再混上一些碱液和盐
And voila, you've got homemade glycerin.
瞧 自♥制♥甘油到手了
Is that... From a person?
那是...从人身上取的吗
Cow.
牛
Oh. Good.
好
It smells delicious.
闻着好香
Well, if you have access, liposuction byproduct
如果你有办法做到 抽脂手术的副产物
is the easiest way to get enough fat without anybody noticing.
是不引人注意地获取足够脂肪的最易途径
I mean, you wouldn't believe the looks I got
你一定无法想象 当我
just for ordering 10 pounds of bovine leaf fat from the butcher.
买♥♥下10磅牛脂时 卖♥♥家的那副表情
Oh, I believe it.
我可以
Well, our killer would've needed a lot more than I did,
凶手需要的脂肪不会比我多
because my demonstration is just 1/10th the size.
因为我的演示只用了十分之一
Demonstration? I do need to test my hypothesis.
演示 我需要验证我的假设啊
Kent.
肯特
Ah, yes.
在
Now, pay attention.
请注意看
On the bottom, we have homemade glycerin.
下面 是我们的自♥制♥甘油
On the top, we have potassium permanganate.
上面 是高锰酸钾
Now, you mix these two puppies together
现在 你把这俩小可爱混在一起
and bang!
就会炸
Any questions?
有疑问吗
In the middle, this layer of fat is strong enough
中间这里 这层脂肪足以
to keep them from combining,
保证它俩不会接触
But weak enough to spread apart when shaken.
但在晃动中 这层脂肪会分散
Like during a bike ride.
就像骑自行车时
So you think that someone made the explosive
所以你觉得有人制♥造♥了这场爆♥炸♥
that killed Robert Hall with... Lipo fat?
杀害了罗伯特·豪尔 用脂肪
Well, if the experiment proves tenable,
如果实验结果表明可行
then it would explain the other DNA
这就能解释其他的DNA
and why we didn't find any trigger mechanism at the scene.
以及为什么现场没有找到触发装置了
It's no wonder Jane comes down here all the time.
怪不得简总是到这里来
You guys have all the fun.
乐子全在你们这里
She's gonna hate that she missed out on the fat bomb.
她一定很懊恼自己错过了脂肪炸♥弹♥
Well, it's actually
这实际上是
a lipid-accelerating exothermic combustive device.
一个油脂催化散热爆♥炸♥装置
No, that's not as sexy as fat bomb.
不要 那样听着不如脂肪炸♥弹♥好
Well, the office of the chief medical examiner
首席法医办公室
is not gonna write "Fat bomb" as a cause of death.
是不会将"脂肪炸♥弹♥"列作死因的
It's made of fat. It is a bomb.
它是脂肪做的 它是枚炸♥弹♥
What? You, too. If the fat bomb fits...
你怎么也这样 如果脂肪炸♥弹♥合适...
People, please. Can we just let the science speak for itself?
拜托了 咱们能让科学说话吗
Now, I want you to look into this box,
我要你们现在看着这个盒子
Look into your hearts...
看看你们的内心...
And tell me...
然后告诉我...
What would you call this?
你要管它叫什么
Sorry, Maura. I'm with fat bomb.
抱歉 莫拉 我站在脂肪炸♥弹♥这边
Finally.
终于来人了
I have two procedures scheduled this afternoon
我今天下午安排了两场手术
and I would very much prefer not to miss either one of them.
我一场都不想错过
Nobody needs botox that bad.
没人那么需要打肉毒杆菌
I don't add poison to the body.
我不是给人体注入毒药
I free it of excess.
而是让人体突破局限
And get pretty creative with it, too, apparently.
而且突破得很有创意 显然
Can't even imagine what you're implying, officer.
我不懂你在暗示什么 警官
It's sergeant.
是警司
And I'm not implying anything, Dr. Vela.
我也没在暗示什么 维拉医生
I already know what you did with David Yao's fat
我知道你在手术后 拿大卫·姚的脂肪
after the liposuction. Sorry, I don't know who that is.
做了些什么 抱歉 我不认识那个人
Maybe you know him as Big Yao,
或许叫他"大姚"你就认识了
Or not-so-big Yao, thanks to you.
或者多亏了你变成了"不大了的姚"
You need to stop lying.
你得停止撒谎了
Doctor/patient confidentiality.
医患保密协议
My apologies.
对不起
How about you explain how fat from Big Yao
不如你解释下 大姚的脂肪是如何
that killed a young man?
炸死一名年轻人的炸♥弹♥
I have before and after pictures,
我有前后对比照片
since that's something you're more familiar with.
我知道你更熟悉这一套
A bomb?
炸♥弹♥
I wouldn't even know where to start.
我连做都不知道该怎么做
Then you won't mind if we check your records,
那你肯定不介意我们查一下你的记录
see if you purchased any controlled substances
看看你是否有利用你的医师执照
with your medical credentials?
购入过管制药物吧
Yeah. I mean, that -- that's -- that's not a problem.
当然 这 这当然没问题
The fat goes into decanting cannisters,
脂肪被送入解析滤罐
and -- and then I never see it again.
就跟我没关系了
It's Sunland Medical Waste that removes it from the premises.
桑兰医药废物处理处会把它取走
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表