Morning. Floater.
早上好 浮尸
Manhole.
检修孔
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Well, I've been thinking about
我最近一直在想
how you're leaving for the FBI Academy,
你就要去联邦调查局学院了
and I'm going to Paris.
而我也要去巴黎
Teeth.
牙齿
Statues.
雕像
This is your idea of a trip down memory lane?
你是想用这种方式来感怀往事吗
I realize that most of our shared experiences
我发现我们大部分的共同经历
aren't documented.
都没记录下来
You mean other than with extensive departmental paperwork
你的意思是大量的部门文件
and court transcripts?
和法♥院♥记录都不算是吗
Which are cold and impersonal,
那些都太没人情味了
so I have decided to make a virtual memory book.
所以我决定弄一个有实际意义的纪念册
With crime scene photos? Yes.
就用犯罪现场的照片吗 对
I mean, how many fascinating crime scenes have we shared?
我们一起看过了这么多美妙的犯罪现场
Community theater.
社区剧场
Sex party.
性派对
Revolutionary war reenactment.
独♥立♥战争的场景重现
High school reunion.
高中同学会
Refrigerator. Body farm.
冷藏库 尸研所
Church. Fishing tournament.
教堂 钓鱼锦标赛
I'm going to miss you.
我会想你的
Well, I'm not gone yet.
我不是还没走吗
No, but almost.
但也差不多了
How many more of these experiences are we gonna have?
我们还会有多少像这样的经历
Well, unless this is my mother
除非这是我妈打来的
demanding more cheese curls for Korsak's retirement party,
让我多带点芝士条去科萨克的退休派对
I'd say at least one more.
不然我得说 至少还有一次
Rizzoli. Isles.
里佐利 艾尔斯
Remember that guy?
还记得那家伙吗
Doesn't seem so sexy when it ends up like that, huh?
最后落得这个下场也不怎么性感了对吧
Robert Riley, 35 years old.
罗伯特·莱利 三十五岁
Apparently married.
很明显是已婚
Is she here? No.
她在这吗 没有
And it looks like a suitcase is missing from the closet.
看上去似乎衣橱里少了个箱子
Her underwear drawer is empty.
放内衣的抽屉也空了
If I'm running for my life,
如果是要逃命的话
I'm not sure I'd take the time.
我可不确定我能这么慢条斯理
But if I'm packing to leave after I kill my husband...
但如果是杀掉丈夫后再收拾东西离开的话
Well, clean underwear would be
带上干净的内衣
at the top of my on-the-lam list.
肯定在我潜逃清单上排第一
Life on the lam would be a little rough
住在四季酒店的潜逃生活
at the Four Seasons, Ma Barker.
多艰难啊 老妈巴克尔[著名匪帮头目]
Cute. But you'd never find me.
你很幽默 可你肯定找不到我
I'd be at the Ritz.
我会住丽兹酒店
Anyway, it appears as though our victim has been decapitated.
不管怎样 死者好像被砍头了
No disrespect, Doc,
无意冒犯 医生
But that head is still on that neck.
可这头好像还在脖子上
An orthopedic decapitation,
体内断头
an atlanto-occipital dislocation.
也就是寰枕脱位
Well, what do you know?
竟然是这样
Can that happen in some weird sex game?
在某种诡异的性游戏中会发生这种情况吗
Can't say.
不好说
Maura, just one little guess.
莫拉 就稍微猜测一下
A small surmise.
一个小猜想
It appears as though he received a high-energy strike
看上去他似乎遭受到了
from a very large, blunt object --
一个巨大钝器的重击
Something flexible and without rough edges.
某种灵活且没有粗糙边缘的东西
Did you find any balloon animals?
你有找到任何充气动物吗
Not even a balloon.
连气球都没有
All right, I will check with Frankie,
好吧 我去问问弗兰基
have him search the neighborhood,
让他搜查一下这附近
see if anybody saw a rogue blimp on the loose.
看是否有人见过凶猛逃窜的软式飞艇
I shouldn't have said anything.
我就应该什么都不说
And miss all this fun?
然后错过这么多乐趣是吗
Aw, gee, maura.
天呐 莫拉
It had to be panda.
肯定是熊猫
Nothing like this ever happens around here.
这附近从来没发生过这样的事
If it did, I would know.
如果发生过 我肯定会知道的
Did Robert and his wife ever --
罗伯特跟他的妻子有没有...
Uh, Elaine -- that's her name.
伊莱恩 这是她的名字
And did Robert and Elaine ever fight?
罗伯特跟伊莱恩有过争执吗
Oh, I wouldn't know what goes on behind closed doors.
别人家里的事我当然是不清楚了
Did you ever hear them arguing?
你有听到过他们吵架吗
No. No, not at all.
没有 完全没听到过
I do know that Robert would,
我知道的就是罗伯特
uh, leave every morning at 8:00,
每天早上八点准时出门
I assume to work.
应该是去上班
He came back at about noon, stayed for an hour,
中午会回来 待一小时
and then, uh, left again until 5:00.
然后再出门 五点才回来
I'm sorry, detective. My mom means to be helpful.
不好意思警探 我妈妈是想帮忙来着
Oh, she is. And your name is...?
她有帮到忙 你叫...
Steve. Steve Browning.
布朗宁 史蒂夫·布朗宁
Did you know the Rileys? Not really.
你认识莱利一家吗 不怎么认识
Uh, is this connected to the breakins? Breakins?
跟上次的盗窃有关吗 什么盗窃
Mom, didn't you say something about a black truck?
妈妈 你没说关于一辆黑色卡车的事吗
Oh, that's right.
对
I saw it several times, driving back and forth.
我看到了好几回 开来开去的
Very suspicious.
很可疑
Very.
非常可疑
Hey, Ma. Hey, Janey.
妈 简妮
Okay, I better not be here because I can reach high places.
好吧 别告诉我因为你挂不上去才叫我来的
No, no, no. I have something for you.
没有没有 我有东西要给你
I mean, I didn't mean for you to rush on over.
我也没让你马上就赶过来
Well, your text said it was important.
你短♥信♥上说很重要
It's important. It's just not urgent.
是很重要 但不着急
It reminded me of you.
它让我想起了你
Yeah, uh...
好吧
Yeah, no, that's -- that's totally me.
好吧 对 这完全就是我的风格
Yeah, well, I figured where you're going,
没错 我想了想你要去的地方
you would need an extra suitcase.
你应该会需要一个额外的箱子
Ma, I'm going to the FBI. I'm not going on safari.
妈 我要去联调局 不是去狩猎
Yeah, but you could have school supplies and books
对 但你会有文具和书
and manuals and stuff.
还有手册和其它东西
Who carries manuals in a suitcase?
谁会用箱子来装手册
I just want you to think about me when you're gone.
我只想让你在离开后能想起我
Ok-okay, okay, okay. Thank you.
好吧 好吧 好吧 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
And, you know, come on.
而且你知道的
You know, of course I would think about you.
我当然会想你的
But not because of this. This is hideous.
但不是因为这个 这太丑了
I'm going back to work.
我要回去工作了
I started the search of marriage records in Boston.
我调查了波士顿的婚姻记录
According to this,
根据记录来看
Robert Riley and Elaine Chan were married six months ago.
罗伯特·莱利和伊莱恩·陈是半年前结婚的
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Nope.
不行
What? You can't kiss me at the office. I know that.
怎么了 你不能在办公室亲我 我知道
You know, we do have to tell everyone
我们必须得告诉大家
that we're engaged.
我们订婚了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I wasn't spying.
我没有监视你们
It looks like you were spying.
你看起来就是在监视我们
Yes, I know.
对 我知道
It's just no one will agree to do
只是没有人会同意
these testimonials for the party, and I've --
为派对录这些感言 所以我
I've resorted to sneaking up on people.
我就只能偷偷地录大家
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表