Still, the drone's looking for something out there.
我们找到那东西 也许就能找出幕后主使
We find out what, maybe we'll find out who.
无人机一定被某人控制着
Drone's being controlled by someone.
Patton还没回镇上 是吧
Patton's still out of town, right?
没有
Yeah.
你觉得联邦调查局有没有可能
Do you think maybe the FBI
呃 截获他们信♥号♥♥
could, uh... hack their signal?
美国法♥院♥规定我们可以 那就这么做吧
U.S. court ruled we can. So let's.
无论谁在操作这个 都要给他满分
Gotta give 'em credit. Whoever's operating this thing,
防火墙很复杂
pretty sophisticated firewall.
但我还是黑进去了
But I can hack into it.
怪不得
No wonder.
怪不得什么
No wonder what?
这不是一架无人机
It's not just a drone,
而是一群微型无人机
it's a swarm of micro-drones.
我以为这项技术还处于研发阶段
I thought they were still in the research stages.
你是说 这些是我们的设备吗
You saying they belong to us?
有可能属于国♥家♥安♥全♥局 中♥央♥情报局 俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥
Could be NSA, CIA, FSB,
中国政♥府♥ 谁知道呢
the Chinese-- who knows?
我们研发出的技术产品在投入使用前
Half our toys are stolen before
有一半会泄露出去
they're even fully operational now.
但话说回来 这真是尖端技术
Still, this is pretty high-level.
从高空喷气飞机把它们丢下
They're dropped from high-altitude jets,
启动降落伞 再协同工作
parachute open, then coordinate together.
它们太小了 一般能逃脱侦测
They're so small, though, they usually escape detection.
能告诉我们 是谁在控制它们吗
Can you tell us who's controlling them?
加密级别太高了
Too many levels of encryption.
无论他们是谁 都不想让人知道
Whoever they are, they don't want anybody to know
他们在找什么 也不想被人发现
what they're looking for, and they don't want to be found out.
这么说 就这样了 线索断了
So what, that's it? Dead end?
除非你想知道
Unless you want to know
这些无人机把信♥号♥♥传输到哪儿去
where the drones are transmitting their signals to.
这个我可以帮你
That I can do.
这么破的社区 接受这么高端无人机的信♥号♥♥
Pretty modest neighborhood to be receiving
真是大材小用
encrypted drone signals.
你的人没搞错吧
Is your guy sure?
信♥号♥♥被传输到了那辆面包车
Traced it right to that van.
我们不知道谁在面包车里
We don't know who's inside the van
也不知道会发生什么 大家要小心
or what to expect, so be careful.
明白
Copy that.
行动
Let's go.
海军犯罪调查处
NCIS!
信♥号♥♥没断 但没有人
Getting signals, but nobody's home?
还热的 刚才有人在
Still hot. Someone was.
Pride
Pride.
中♥央♥情报局
CIA.
中♥央♥情报局 搞什么鬼 是他们的无人机吗
CIA? What the hell? Is it their drones?
知道他们在找什么吗
Any idea what they're looking for?
有了 是Emily
Yeah. Emily.
不要喊 如果你明白了就点头
Don't scream. Nod if you understand.
海军犯罪调查处 不许动
NCIS! Don't move.
等下 大沼泽航♥空♥的那个家伙么
Wait, the Everglades Air guy?
如果我没记错
Last I heard, it's illegal
中♥央♥情报局在本土行动是非法的 Jenkins先生
for CIA to operate on domestic soil, Mr. Jenkins.
把她放了
You need to let her go,
然后把手举起来 马上
and then put your hands in the air, now.
快点
Come on.
听着 为了你们自己好
Look, do yourself a favor.
放我走
Just let me go.
你不会想卷进来的
You don't want to get involved with this.
我已经卷进来了
I'm already involved.
还有六个悲伤的家庭
So are six grieving families.
我是Isler主任
I'm Director Isler.
隶属于联邦调查局下国♥家♥安♥全♥处
National Security Branch, FBI.
你违反了第12333号♥行政条例
And you are in violation of Executive Order 12333.
即中♥央♥情报局在美国境内实施行动
Which makes it a crime for CIA operatives
都被裁定为犯罪行为
to conduct operations inside American borders.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我在大沼泽航♥空♥工作
I work for Everglades Air.
算了吧 就是中♥央♥情报局的幌子 我们都知道
Give me a break, that's a CIA cover-- we all know it.
面包车里到处都是你的指纹 Jenkins
Prints are all over the van, Jenkins.
还有你的笔迹 文件
So is your handwriting, files.
告诉我 你在Emily Saad家里做什么
Tell us what you were doing in Emily Saad's house.
我在大沼泽航♥空♥工作
I work for Everglades Air.
跟你说一声
You should know that I placed a call
兰格利:弗吉尼亚州中情局所在地
我刚给中♥央♥情报局的人打了电♥话♥
to my counterpart at Langley.
结果如何
How'd that work out for you?
你的级别还不够 相信我
Above your pay grade. Trust me.
听起来像是招供了
Sounds like an admission to me.
我告诉你 你这是在浪费时间
I'm telling you you're wasting your time.
我也告诉你 我不在乎
And I'm telling you I don't give a rat's ass
你或者什么中♥央♥情报局
about you or the damn CIA.
我只关心那架坠毁的飞机出了什么事
All I care about is what's going on with that plane crash,
以及你为什么要嫁祸给Saad士官
and why you're trying to turn Petty Officer Saad
让他当替罪羊
into some kind of scapegoat.
把罪名嫁祸给他 不仅会毁坏他的名声
Making him look guilty doesn't just destroy his name,
还会毁了他女儿的名声
it destroys his daughter's, too.
所以回到我们的问题 你为什么要袭击她
Which begs the question... why'd you attack her?
我没有袭击她 我也不会伤害她
I didn't attack her, and I wasn't going to hurt her either.
那你想干什么呢
Then what were you gonna do?
我们知道 中♥央♥情报局的无人机向你的面包车传输信♥号♥♥
We know CIA drones send signals to your van.
从事发地收集的信息
Information gathered from the site
肯定跟坠机
which obviously had something to do
以及Saad有关
with the crash and Saad,
要不然 你也不会到那里去
otherwise, you wouldn't have been there.
说吧 Jenkins
Oh, come on, Jenkins.
你苦苦寻找的是什么呢
What are you looking so hard to find?
我在大沼泽航♥空♥工作
I work for Everglades Air.
说说你的人能帮上什么忙吧
Talk about your company man.
即使我们不能证明他是中♥央♥情报局的人
Even if we can't prove he's CIA,
警方也能以"严重伤害罪"扣押他
NOPD can hold him for aggravated assault.
设法让他开口 给我们答案
Try and squeeze him for answers.
这行不通 中♥央♥情报局今天就能
It won't work. CIA will have him out of jail
把他从监狱里弄出来 以前都是这样
by the end of the day-- been down that road before.
他没提起Ciudad Natal
He never mentioned Ciudad Natal.
你还是觉得他们之间有关系吗
Still think they're somehow involved?
否则也没法解释
I don't know how else to explain
为什么副机长Varela会那么做
why co-pilot Varela did what he did.
但是 中♥央♥情报局也能像Natal那样 轻易把他的妻子
Still, CIA could have moved his wife up the donor list
移♥动♥到受捐赠名单的前列
just as easily as Natal.
找到坠机元凶与原因的最好方法
The best way to find who wanted to bring down that plane
就是弄明白 Jenkins想从Saad的女儿身上
and why is to find out what Jenkins wanted
得到什么
from Saad's daughter.
喝吧
Drink.
是不是Loretta逼你喝那个难喝的茶了
Is Loretta making you drink that awful tea?
良药苦口啊
It's not awful, it's healing.
实话实说
Be honest.
抱歉
Sorry.
可能还要一点别的佐料
Well, perhaps it could use a little kick.
你知道在哪
Well, you know where it is.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
-头还是晕 -肯定的
- Head's still spinning. - Sure.
但你应该知道 我们认为你♥爸♥爸是无辜的
But you should know we think your father's innocent.
很大程度是因为你
Especially because of you.
我们知道 他回新奥尔良是为了补偿
We know he came back to NOLA to make amends,
而不是毁掉一架飞机
not take down a plane.
是啊 我也跟我的朋友这么说
Yeah, well, try telling that to my friends.
他们已经在跟我发短♥信♥聊这件事儿了
They're already texting me about it.
新闻铺天盖地
It's all over the news.
再加一点威士忌 就做好了热棕榈酒
Add just a little whiskey and call it a hot toddy.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表