it's the same person as the killer.
这是他窃取的部分内容
This is part of what he was stole.
FBI对一个
Surveillance from FBI
大型卖♥♥淫团伙的监控
of a major prostitution ring.
我认识他
I know him.
那是Long议员
It's Councilman Long.
你是怎么找到这个的
Well, how'd you find this?
我们没找 一小时前
We didn't. It went viral
它就在网络上扩散了
an hour ago.
一起被扩散的还有另外八个
A long with eight other videos
新奥尔良名人的视频
of prominent New Orleanians.
都是被盗文件的一部分
All a part of the stolen files.
每个目标都处于某种程度的
And each of our subjects are under some form
调查中
of investigation.
网上炸开了锅
Internet's blowing up.
视频有上千的点击量
Videos are getting thousands of hits.
这完全是公开羞辱
It's straight up public humiliation.
我听着不像间谍行为
Doesn't sound like espionage to me.
啊 嗨 新人呀
Ah, hey. It's the new guy.
我可以这么说 因为我已经来了一个星期
I can say that, 'cause I've been here a week.
欢迎加入 菜鸟
Welcome aboard, newbie.
你们有什么发现
You got something for us?
我在现场发现了一些上皮细胞
I'd say. Found epidermis cells
但与受害人不匹配
at the scene that didn't match any of our victims.
与之匹配的嫌疑人是
But they did match a very likely suspect.
Ethan Beck
Ethan Beck.
Ethan Beck
Ethan Beck?
好吧 你们听说过匿名者 对吧
So. All right. So you've heard of Anonymous, right?
当然
Of course.
很好 Ethan Beck和他的手下
Okay. Well, Ethan Beck and his people
比匿名者要强十倍 他们的任务
are, like, ten times better. And their mission
就是揭露所有的腐♥败♥
is to expose corruption wherever it is.
那我们在哪儿能找到这家伙
So where do we find this guy?
问题来了 你根本找不到他
Well, that's the thing. You don't really find him.
只有他来找你 他就像 一个幽灵
He finds you. He's like a... like a phantom.
我现在很期待"但是"这个词
I'm expecting a"but" right about now.
但是 几个礼拜以前
But there was a failed hack attempt on the facility
有未遂黑客攻击行为
a couple weeks back...
Patton已经找出
And Patton was able to find out
黑客入侵的位置
where that hack came from.
我现在就把具体细节发给你
And I'm gonna send you those details right now.
在庞恰特雷恩湖的一家废弃餐馆
The abandoned restaurant on Lake Pontchartrain.
事实上 IP地址现在还处于活跃状态
Yeah. Actually, there's activity on the I.P. address right now.
现在还有人在那儿
Somebody's still there.
可能是凶手
Could be our killer.
Gregorio 你和我一起
Gregorio, you're with me.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS!
举起手来 让我们看见
Hands where we can see 'em.
慢点
Slow!
Elvis
Elvis!
Dwayne Pride
Dwayne Pride.
世界上有那么多城镇 城镇里又有那么多酒馆 瞧
Of all the gin joints in all the towns, and look,
你还带上了小伙计
you brought your little buddy with you, too.
早该猜到的
Should've guessed,
要是我们有黑客的工作 肯定让你来做
if we had a major hack job, we'd run into you.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
这看上去对我很不利
This looks really bad for me.
但这次我发誓 不是我♥干♥的
but this time I swear I did not do it.
好吧
Right.
把手放到我能看到的地方
Hands where I can see 'em.
我有种强烈的似曾相识的感觉
I am having a raging bout of déjà vu right now.
Dwayne 告诉她我并不危险
Dwayne, tell her I'm not dangerous.
上次我们和你打交道的时候 你带着武器
Last time we dealt with you, you were armed
还差点射中一个女人
and almost shot a woman.
她说得没错 Elvis
She's got a point, Elvis.
不考虑具体情况 不公平
Out of context, unfair.
当时是那女人冲着我枪口来的
And that woman sort of had it coming.
请问 我能把他铐起来吗
Can I cuff him, please?
还不行 纽约人
Not yet, New York.
Elvis 这家餐馆
Elvis, this restaurant
是一个黑客入侵
was the source of a hack attempt
联邦服务器场的源头
on a Federal server farm.
今天早上 4个人在那儿被害
A facility where four people were killed this morning.
好吧 那么你认为
Right. So you think it's, uh,
我在这里很可疑
suspicious that I'm here,
考虑到我过去一些
considering my past miscommunications
与法律相抵触的行为
with the law.
嗯 与法律相抵触 你是说
Um, by miscommunications, do you mean
多项重罪判决吗 没错
multiple felony convictions? Then, yes.
我不是你要找的罪犯
I'm not the felon you're looking for.
罪犯叫Ethan Beck
His name is Ethan Beck.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
因为我也在找他
'Cause I'm looking for him, too.
他管理着一个被称为"集结者"的黑客行动主义小组
He runs a hacktivist group called the "Collective".
更像是恐怖组织
More like a terrorist organization,
曝光个人丑闻
exposing people's dirty secrets.
不 创立集结者是为了增加透明度
No. The Collective was founded to create transparency
和曝光腐♥败♥
and expose corruption.
那么 现在它在曝光
Well, right now, it's exposing
名人的私生活
prominent folks' personal lives.
是啊 这让我非常恼火
Yeah, and that's really pissing me off.
你为什么会在意
Why do you care?
因为我的名声要被败坏了
Because my reputation's at stake.
因为他是集结者的创始人
Because he created the Collective.
没错 我和Ethan一起建立的
Yeah. I created it with Ethan.
他是我的门生
He was my protégé.
但他很自负
But he let his ego get the best of him,
这个组织也偏离了原来的目的
and it's not about the cause anymore.
变成了Ethan证明自身强大的工具
It's about Ethan proving how powerful he is.
因此你们一定要让我帮忙找到他
And that's why you guys have to let me help you find him.
谈到自负 我们能处理这事 对吧
Talk about ego. We can handle this, all right?
Dwayne 你不知道你在和谁打交道
Dwayne, you don't have any idea who you're dealing with.
对吧 他很难追踪 听着
Do you? He's hard to track. Listen.
他搞垮了世界500强企业
He's taken down Fortune 500 companies.
他让政♥府♥部门束手无策
He's brought government agencies to their knees.
而且他从来没被抓到过
And he's never been caught.
他很危险
He's dangerous.
Elvis Ethan Beck杀了4个人
Elvis, Ethan Beck murdered four people,
包括一个海军上尉 我们知道他很危险
including a Navy Lieutenant. We know he's dangerous.
说得好
Good point.
但你得让我帮你们找到他
But you got to let me help you find him.
他所有的伎俩都是我教的
I taught him every trick he knows.
我是唯一
I am the one guy
能追踪到他的人
who could track this dude down.
求你了
Please.
-Gregorio -在
- Gregorio? - Yeah?
把Elvis带回NCIS
Take Elvis back to NCIS.
备齐所有他需要的东西
Set up him up with whatever he needs.
当真么
For real?
别那么沮丧
Don't look so upset.
我不咬人
I don't bite.
除非你恳请我这么做
Unless you ask real nice.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
市长召唤我
Summoned by the mayor.
Douglas Hamilton市长
Mayor Douglas Hamilton...
他们截获了我的电子邮件 Dwayne
They got my e-mails, Dwayne.
-你有没有 -他们截获我的电子邮件
Do you...? They got my e-mails!
明白吗 还放到网上
All right? Posted them online.
无数条私人信息
Hundreds of private messages.
你只是其中的一个
You're not the only one.
少来 记者一直追问
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表