我想你也同意
I'm guessing you agree?
你扛起了这座城市的重担
You carry the weight of the city on your shoulders.
时不时遇上困难也是正常的
It's not uncommon to stumble from time to time.
Hamilton现在威胁到了我组员的安全
Hamilton's threatening the safety of my team.
因为我们快抓到他了
'Cause we're getting close to him.
但是我发誓 我
But I swear, I...
我已经让一切在控...
I've got everything under con...
控制 Dwayne
Control. Dwayne.
这种不受控制的情形
This situation hasn't been under control
已经存在一段时间了
for a long time.
Sonja不是第一个遇上麻烦的
Sonja isn't the first casualty.
Rita才刚从车祸中勉强幸存
Rita just barely survived being run off the road.
这和Rita无关
This isn't about Rita.
问题是 你无法认清你是谁
It's about you losing sight of who you are.
你在做什么
What you do.
你怎么照顾你的队伍
How can you take care of your team--
或者你自己
or yourself--
如果你被愤怒蒙蔽了双眼
if you're blinded by rage?
是Sonja的新情况吗
Is that more news of Sonja?
不是 是关于案子的
No. It's about the case.
我得走了 如果
I need to go, if...
好 去吧
Yes. Go.
时间是
From the moment
我今天下午离开基地那时候
I left the base this afternoon,
这些人就跟在我后面
these guys were on my six.
灰色面包车
Gray van.
-有色玻璃 -他们在跟踪你么
- Tinted windows. - They were following you?
不止跟踪
More than that.
我去了清水市 他们变得有攻击性
I get to Clearwater, they get aggressive.
阻止我
Cut me off.
他们试图埋伏我 我从车里出来跑掉了
They tried to ambush me. I got out of the car and ran.
你看到他们长什么样了吗
Did you see what they looked like?
军人模样
Military fit.
行动很快
And fast.
溜进了河边的一个旧货仓
Slipped into an old cargo depot by the river.
在集装箱的掩护下
Just barely lost 'em
勉强摆脱了他们
in the maze of containers.
-来了这里 -你做的很对
- Came here. - Did the right thing.
Morgan在相机上拍到了
Morgan caught those guys on camera
这些人在做坏事 他们就杀了他
doing something wrong and they killed him.
他们偷走了照相机的数据卡
They stole the camera's data card.
如果他们已经得到了想要的 为什么还不放过我
Why come after me if they have what they want?
因为我十分肯定他们还没拿到想要的东西
Because I'm pretty sure that they don't.
我刚对Morgan的相机做了一场数字手术
I just did some digital surgery on Morgan's busted camera.
我了解到 数据卡在他死前一小时就被取出了
I learned that the data card was ejected an hour before he died.
意味着杀手可能还没拿到数据卡
Means it's possible his killers still don't have it.
他们觉得卡在我这里
And they think I do.
一定是 明知我们已经盯上他们
They must, if they're willing
还要在光天化日之下
to go after you in broad daylight,
追杀你
knowing we're on their tails.
这仅仅证明了卡里的东西
Well, it only confirms that whatever's on the card
非常有价值
is highly sensitive.
我不知道卡在哪里
I have no idea where this card is.
抱歉打断你们
Hate to crash your party,
但3P要给你们提供一个非常有价值的线索
but Triple P is about to serve you up a sizzling hot lead.
Gregorio 和Rudd士官待在这里
Gregorio, stick with Petty Officer Rudd here.
看你们俩能否想到数据卡可能存放的地点
See if you two can't figure out where that data card might be.
你有什么线索 P
What do you got, P?
Sebastian分♥析♥了一些
Sebastian was running some of the blood samples
从你指关节上取的血液样本
we got off of your knuckles.
在国家DNA数据库里没有找到匹配的
And none of the national DNA databases had a match.
这时他就来找我了
Which is when he tagged me in.
我可以
I may have access
进入一些限制级的国际数据库
to some restricted international databases.
这是我们要找的人
That's our guy.
-他是杀害牧师的凶手 -Ansel Warshak
- He's the Chaplain's killer. - Ansel Warshak.
前以色列特别行动组以及前摩萨德的成员
Former Israeli Special Forces and former Mossad.
现在他是雇佣兵
And now he's a freelance operative.
知不知道是谁在付他钱
Any idea who's paying him?
哦 这是最棒的部分
Oh, this is the best part.
Audubon工业
Audubon Industries.
好的
Okay.
Warshak有两个同伙
So Warshak had two associates.
我们需要他们的名字和地点
We need their names and their locations.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
哦 只要你问了就能知道
Oh, ask and you shall receive.
Patton Plame
Patton Plame.
我需要你
I'm going to need you
把手从键盘上面移开
to take your hands off that keyboard.
发生了什么 Karen
What's going on, Karen?
我们有理由相信
We have reason to believe
你的电脑专家
that your computer specialist
已经涉及触犯了联邦网络危害罪
has been involved in committing federal cybercrime.
Plame先生
Mr. Plame,
交出你的平板
surrender your tablet
否则我将逮捕你
or I will place you under arrest.
嘿 对我的硬件轻点 伙计
Hey, yo, easy with my hardware, man.
这是很贵的设备
This is some expensive equipment.
Plame先生 去另一间房♥吧
Mr. Plame, go into the other room.
不要干扰我们的调查
Don't interfere with our investigation.
就按她说的做吧 Patton
Just comply with her, Patton.
好吗 我会解决这事
All right? I'll sort this out.
别给我这副表情 Dwayne
Don't give me “the look,” Dwayne.
我只是在这里做我的工作
I'm just doing my job here.
我们有明确证据表明 Plame先生涉嫌
We have hard evidence to suggest that Mr. Plame was involved
一起去年的网上赛马骗局
in an online horse racing scam last year.
这个证据也同样指向了
And that evidence pertains
我的队伍执行的
to an undercover sting operation
一起卧底设套行动
that my team executed
拿下了Javier Garcia
to take down Javier Garcia.
是NCIS的官方事务
Official NCIS business.
NCIS的官方事务会留下文件记录 Dwayne
Official NCIS business leaves a paper trail, Dwayne.
标记服务器 一并带走
Tag the servers. Take them, too.
你怎么发现的
How'd you find out?
什么
Excuse me?
你说的对
You're right.
我们的设套行动没有文件记录
There is no paper trail on our sting operation.
目标死了
The target is dead.
所以你是怎么发现的
So how'd you find out?
秘密线人
Confidential informant.
我们都知道是Hamilton
We both know it's Hamilton.
他协助了这起设套行动
He helped with the sting.
他只是利用你
He's just using you
试图... 削弱我的力量
to try and... and chip away at me,
而你让他这么做了
and you're letting him.
这不是私人事务
This isn't personal.
怎么不是
The hell it isn't.
Plame先生
Mr. Plame,
我的探员会护送你离开这里
my agent is gonna escort you off the premises.
你要避免和NCIS联♥系♥
You are to refrain from all contact
以及其它联邦机构
with NCIS and any other federal agencies.
还有 你被禁止
Furthermore, you're forbidden
使用联网的数字设备
to use any Web-connected digital device
直到我们的调查
until our investigation
结束
is complete.
-你明白吗 -给市长跑腿
- Do you understand? - How's it feel
是什么感觉
to be the mayor's damn errand girl?
我没听错吧
You did not just say that.
你先是把Sonja送进监狱 现在轮到Patton么
First you put Sonja behind bars. Now Patton?
Percy是自己把自己送进去的 我没有选择 Dwayne
Percy put herself behind bars. I don't have a choice, Dwayne...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表