Dustin 起来
Dustin, get up.
跟我走
Come with me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
呆在里面别出声
Stay inside and not a sound.
-这是玩游戏么 -Dustin
- Is this a game? - Dustin...
勇敢一点
I need you to be brave.
在哪儿呢
Where is it?!
你不能进我家
You can't be in my house!
闭嘴 你把它藏哪儿了
Shut up! Where did you hide it?!
滚出我家
Get out of my house!
我要报♥警♥了
I'm gonna call the cops!
你谁也别想叫
You are not... calling anyone!
NCIS新奥尔良
S03E07
嗨 Lasalle 赶紧来吧
Yo, Lasalle, let's hustle.
你好
Hey there.
嗨
Hi.
-我是Melody -好
- I'm Melody. - Uh-huh.
我也不喜欢给你换尿布 老弟
I hate diaper changes as much as you do, bud.
请问你是
You are...?
我现在很迷茫
Really confused right now.
Percy
Percy.
你来干嘛
What are you doing here?
抱歉
Um... excuse me.
附近有个案子
We've got a case nearby.
我跟Pride说我过去的时候顺便带上你
I told Pride I'd swing around and pick you up.
那你也应该先通知我一声
Well, you should've called.
我给你打过电♥话♥了 也发过短♥信♥
I did call and text,
行不行啊
so...
我好像还没看过手♥机♥呢
I guess I hadn't checked my phone.
他稍微有点忙
Oh, he's been a little busy.
Tucker一直很不适应
Tucker's been having a hard time
他的新家
adjusting to his new home.
Melody 这位是Sonja Percy 我的同事
Oh, Melody, this is Sonja Percy, my co-worker.
Percy 这位是
And, uh, Percy, this is...
Melody 我们
Melody. We...
你懂的
...well...
我们有个儿子
Aw, we have a son together, yes.
儿子
A son?
对啊 Tucker
Yeah, Tucker.
是啊
Yeah.
你想问什么
You got questions.
什么都想问
So many...
但是现在有个案子
but we got a case
很紧急
right now, so...
对
yeah.
嗨
Hi.
我该走了
Guess I better get going.
你要离开很长时间么 Christopher
You think you'll be gone long, Christopher?
额 这个
Ah, well...
我不清楚 抱歉
I don't know. Sorry.
我再打给你 行不
I'll call you later, all right?
过来
Hey.
拜
Bye.
你还好吧
You okay?
好得很
Peachy.
来的路上你可一句话都没说啊
'Cause you didn't say a word on the way over here.
没什么想说的
Don't have any words.
我应该早点告诉你的
I should've told you sooner.
刚才在车上你都说了好几回了
Which you said a dozen times in the car.
你不用说的 我不生气
You don't have to. I'm not mad.
真的么 可你看起来很生气
Really? You seem mad.
没有 这是你的私人生活 与工作无关
No. It's your private life, nothing to do with work
与我也无关
and it's none of my business.
好吧
Okay...
就像你告诉了组里其他所有人
Just like it's none of my business
你的亲亲宝贝
you told everyone else
唯独没告诉我一样
on the team
这都与我无关
about your love child except me.
无所谓
Doesn't mean a thing.
我们挺好的
We're good.
等一下
So, wait...
你生气了
you are mad.
NOPD昨晚
NOPD got
接到了一通有关家庭暴♥力♥的报♥警♥电♥话♥
a domestic disturbance call last night.
邻居听到了尖叫
Neighbor heard screaming.
巡警发现了死去的军士Heather Cobb
Patrol found Petty Officer Heather Cobb dead.
她是海军准将的一员
She's a member of the Commodores,
海军爵士乐队
the Navy Jazz Band.
是普通盗窃案恶化成凶杀案了么
Think this simple burglary went aggravated?
这可不是简单的盗窃
This is more than just a burglary.
这地方都翻遍了
This place is turned upside down.
嫌犯在找某个特别的东西
Suspect searching for something specific?
不论凶手想找什么
Whatever the killer was looking for,
被害人一定不想让他找到
our victim didn't want it found.
她有防御性创伤
She has defensive wounds
在她的头上 手上
on her forearm, hands...
死前的擦伤
Pre-mortem bruising
和撞伤
and contusions
在躯干 脖子和脸上
on torso, throat, face.
还是搏斗了一番的
Put up a fight.
很可惜 搏斗不奏效
Sadly, not a good enough one.
要下结论还太早
It's too soon to tell,
但我猜钝物重击
but I'm guessing blunt force trauma
就是死亡原因了
as cause of death.
老大 看看这个
King, check this out.
你发现了什么
What'd you find?
主卧在墙的另一边
Master bedroom's on the other end of the hall.
那又如何
Yeah, so?
谁在这张床上睡觉
Who was sleeping in this bed?
也许还有其他人在这间房♥子里
Maybe someone else was staying in the house?
散开找找
Spread out and look around.
嗨 Gregorio
Hey, Gregorio.
你来了真好
Hey. Nice of you to stop by.
FBI还是我的主业
Well, FBI's still my day job.
和你们查案算是业余爱好
You guys are more of a hobby.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
楼上一个受害者死亡
One victim upstairs dead.
可能有第二个受害者
Possible second victim
逃出了房♥子 我们要搜查
made it out of the house. We're gonna search
整个地区
the area.
我和你一起
You're with me.
自从我们从河沟里
You know, ever since we plucked
把Ciudad Natal的会计
that Ciudad Natal accountant
捞出来之后
out of the bayou,
特区一直想甩锅
D.C.'s been turning
给Isler
the screws on Isler
想起诉
to try to get indictments
Natal贩毒集团
on the cartel.
Isler也一直想甩锅
And Isler's been turning
给你
the screws on you.
这就是游戏规律
That's the way the game works.
不是全世♥界♥通♥用
Not everywhere.
Isler想在感恩节之前
Yeah, well, Isler wants to find
找出藏在新奥尔良的
the cartel embeds in New Orleans
贩毒集团卧底
before Thanksgiving.
那就意味着你要在这里过节了
That means you'll be in town for the holiday?
给我一个好借口来躲避家人
Gives me an excuse to avoid family.
好吧
Yeah, well...
在我的节日餐桌上
always got a place
总有你的一个位子 如果
at my Thanksgiving table if you...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表