你应该已经死了啊
You're supposed to be dead.
你要是不按我说的做 死的就是你
And you're gonna end up that way unless you do as I say.
上车
Get in the car.
警方正在审问Gregorio跟Isler
Gregorio and Isler are being interviewed by NOPD,
但是他们发来了
but they sent photos from the scene
Hamilton被绑♥架♥的现场照片
where Hamilton was abducted.
子弹壳 血迹
Shell casings, blood.
-谁中枪了啊 -是Hamilton
- Who got shot? - Hamilton.
天啊
Whoa.
至少警方的犯罪现场侦查技术人员是这么说的
I mean, at least, according to NOPD crime scene techs,
但我 我真不敢相信是Pride干的
but I, I can't believe that Pride did it.
我们也不相信是他把那家伙从楼顶推下来的
We couldn't believe he threw that guy off the roof, either.
嘿 我们并不知道是他干的
Hey, we don't know that he did that.
尸检的时候你就在我旁边 Percy
You were just with me at autopsy, Percy.
Wade医生说
Doc Wade said
Stone是被外力强推下楼顶的
that Stone was forcibly thrown off that roof.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你怎么回事儿啊 Lasalle
What is it with you, Lasalle?
你认识那人都十几年了
You've known that man for over ten years.
你一直那么支持他 现在突然
You always have his back, and now all of a sudden
你就觉得他失控了
you think he's gone off the rails?
我也不愿意这么想
Yeah, I don't want to.
但是能让Pride奔溃的人
But if Pride's got a breaking point,
肯定是Hamilton
it's Hamilton.
那我们就找到他
So let's find him.
对了 Wade...
Look, uh, Wade...
在Stone衣服上发现了这个外来物质
got this foreign substance off of Stone's clothes.
-你能分♥析♥成分么 -嗯 没问题
- Can you analyze it? - Yeah, will do.
但是我要先给你们看点儿东西
But, uh, look, I want to show you guys something first.
这是Hamilton被绑现场的轮胎碾压轨迹
It's the tire treads from the Hamilton crime scene.
Pride可能就是用这辆车把他带走的
This could be the car that Pride took him in.
再说详细点
Can you get us details?
费尔斯通的轮胎 摩擦力很强
Yeah, Firestone, deep traction.
可能是年份很新的美国产小轿车
Probably from a late model American sedan.
应该是一辆银色的克莱斯勒300
I'm thinking a silver Chrysler 300.
你能从轮胎的痕迹推断出车的颜色么
So you got the color of the car off of some tire tracks?
不是 我比对了
Well, I did when I cross-referenced
离Pride酒吧一个街区的监控录像
the tire treads to surveillance
在爆♥炸♥结束后
that was taken about a block away
过路车辆的轮胎碾压痕迹
from Pride's bar after it exploded.
我猜这应该是Stone的车
I'm guessing that this was Stone's car,
-然后Pride把它开走了 -啊 啊 啊 啊
- and then Pride took it. - Ah, ah, ah, ah.
FBI才请我过去一分钟
The man is under FBI investigation for a hot minute,
-看把他能的 -我刚要提到你
- and look how he's treated. - I was gonna mention you.
你回来太好了 P
I'm glad you're back, P.
不能更好了 宝贝
And better than ever, baby.
没你还是不一样
Hasn't been the same without you.
当然了 但是说回正事儿
Of course not. But back to business.
我在市里的监控录像系统里找到了这段录像
I accessed the city's surveillance cameras for this footage.
-还能找到更多么 -我还在找
- And can you find more? - I'm working on it--
但是要找的范围太大了
but that's a lot of city miles to cover.
老大可能在任何地方
Boss man could be anywhere.
不是任何地方
Not just anywhere.
我们对Pride这个人很了解
Look, we all know Pride inside and out.
不管他有多么想把Hamilton拉下马
And I don't care how obsessed he is with bringing Hamilton down,
如果他受伤了 他肯定会救他的
if that man is hurt, he's gonna try to fix him.
是啊 而且那个人还有他想知道的答案呢
Yeah, especially if he's got information he wants.
我需要一家医院 不是一个创可贴
I need a hospital, not a Band-Aid.
我知道你很生气
I know you're pissed,
但我从没想过把枪口对准你
but I never meant to draw that gun on you.
你派了Stone来杀我
You sent Stone to kill me.
他跟你这么说的么 真能编
Is that what he said? He's a liar.
Stone死了
Stone's dead.
你的清水市计划的殉葬者名单里
Add him to the list of people who've paid
又多了他一个
for your Clearwater plan.
我没什么计划
I don't have a plan.
我没有计划
I don't have a plan.
我只是想拆除
I am revitalizing...
一个灾后的街区
a blighted neighborhood.
是夷平这个地方去盖一个造船厂
By razing the area for a shipyard!
我完全不知道你在说什么
I literally have no idea what you're talking about.
喂
Hello.
Stone 我是Johan 一切准备就绪
Stone, it's Johan. Team's in place.
行动倒计时三小时开始
Operation's a go. Three-hour countdown.
进行最后确认
Final confirmation.
行动取消
Confirmation denied.
你不是Stone
You're not Stone.
谁是Johan
Who's Johan?
-行动是什么 -Dwayne 你 Dwayne...
- Huh? What's the operation? - Dwayne. You know, Dwayne...
嘿 Dwayne
Hey. Dwayne...
-告诉我啊 -Dwayne
- You're gonna tell me. - Dwayne,
你不给我找医生 我会失血过多而死的
I'm gonna bleed to death unless you get me to a doctor.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
还不能死
Not just yet.
喂
Hello?
Loretta
Loretta...
Dw... 嘿
Dw... Hey.
有什么事吗
What's going on?
你旁边有人么
Are you alone?
有啊
No.
到处都是警♥察♥
The police are everywhere.
你是不是绑♥架♥了市长
Did you kidnap the mayor?
不 我不管这叫绑♥架♥
No, I wouldn't call it kidnapping.
-我觉得是 -听着
- Yeah, I would. - Okay, listen.
不能让任何人知道我跟你打电♥话♥
You can't let anybody know that we're talking.
Hamilton没事儿吧
Is Hamilton okay?
Hamilton有事儿
Hamilton is not okay.
他的上臂中了一枪
He's got a bullet in his upper arm.
现在失血过快 按也按不住
He's bleeding fast, even with pressure.
送他去看医生啊
He needs a doctor.
不行 所以我才打给你
No, that's why I called you.
帮我把子弹取出来
To help me remove the bullet.
你在哪 我这就过去
Where are you? I'll come.
别晕过去 别晕过去
Stay with me. Stay with me.
-Dwayne 你在干什么啊 -我要完成我没做完的事儿
- Dwayne, what are you doing? - I'm finishing what I started.
得让Hamilton多活一小会儿
Requires Hamilton to survive a little longer.
现在 告诉我怎么做
Now, tell me what to do.
好吧
Okay, uh...
你要按住肱动脉
you need to put pressure on the brachial artery.
就在腋窝下边一点
It's just below the armpit.
应该能帮助止血
Should help with hemostasis.
嗯 有用
Yeah, it's working.
现在把胳膊绑起来
Now you need to tie off the arm.
要够紧 阻止血液循环
Tight enough to stop circulation flow.
要是没有医生 可能会造成进一步损伤
Which could cause further trauma if he doesn't see a doctor.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
Loretta
Loretta...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
Loretta 你有告诉别人我在电♥话♥这头吗
Loretta, you tell anybody I was on the phone?
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
停下 噢
Stop. Oh...
你身上有追踪器
You've got a tracking device?
我身上当然有追踪器
Of course I've got a tracking device.
毕竟有你这疯子在跟踪我 不是么
I got maniacs like you following me, don't I?
Loretta 告诉其他人
Loretta, tell the others...
Stone在清水市有别的势力
Stone has another team in play in Clearwater.
三小时后肯定会有事情发生
Something's happening in the next three hours.
Dwayne 等等 Dway Dwayne
Dwayne, wait. Dway... Dwayne!
走 走 你往右
Move! Move! You go right!
安全
Clear!
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表