planting an explosive device in Clearwater.
是的 我一直在研究一份潜在目标的清单
Yeah, and I've been working on a list of potential targets.
有化工厂 废水处理厂
There is a chemical plant, sewage treatment facility,
电站
electrical grid station,
也可能是人口密集区
or it could be a population center,
比如杂货店或者学校
like a grocery store or a school.
也就是说 我们不知道在哪里
In other words, we don't know jack.
所以把我叫来 你们需要海岸警卫队的技术设备
Which is why I'm here-- you need Coast Guard tech.
你们有前视红外雷达摄影机可以监测热信♥号♥♥
You've got that FLIR camera that can detect heat signatures.
是的 但是得保密
Yeah, but it's got to be hush-hush.
因为不大合法
Because it's not exactly kosher.
而且行动得快
And we got to move fast.
好吧 我会发动空中和地面的力量
Well, I'll get the bird in the air and boots on the ground.
-你们来吗 -是 我去
- You coming? - Yeah, I'll go.
听着 我会在这待着
Listen, I'm gonna stick around.
赶在别人之前 找到Pride和Hamilton的位置
Try and locate Pride and Hamilton before anyone else.
收到
You got it.
CGIS NCIS地面单位 这里是6592号♥
CGIS and NCIS ground, 6592,
CGIS: 海岸警卫队调查处
正在清水市上空 开始进行S型搜索
overhead Clearwater, beginning Sierra Sierra search pattern.
收到 我们在路上
Copy that. We are in transit.
稍等
Wait a minute.
前视红外雷达摄像机捕捉到一个反常的热信♥号♥♥
The FLIR camera's picking up an abnormal heat signature
来自一辆水电运输车
It's from a power and water truck
停在Adelaide和Fulton之间
parked off Adelaide and Fulton.
我们就到
We're on it.
NCIS
NCIS!
有个人跑了
We got a runner!
NCIS 站住
NCIS! Stop!
发现一具尸体
We got a body.
像是保安
Some kind of security guard.
炸♥药♥
Explosives.
但我猜这里原本还有更多
But I'm guessing there was a lot more back here.
伙计们 我们遇到了另一个问题
Guys, we got another problem.
那个嫌疑人刚刚发送了"超级工厂"病毒
That suspect just sent out a Stuxnet worm.
我们都不知道那是什么
None of us knows what that is.
它是种恶意病毒
I-It's a malicious virus.
它会感染可编程逻辑控制器
It infects programmable logic controllers.
呃 重写机械加工工艺流程
Uh, overrides mechanical processes.
它是专门针对
It was specifically designed
工业控制系统编写的病毒
to take out industrial computer systems.
好吧 它的目标是什么
All right, what's it targeting?
它刚感染了工业运河系统
They just infected the Industrial Canal.
海岸警卫队6592号♥ 我们能看到南边的水闸
CG 6592, we have a visual on the south lock.
闸门开了 水冲进了运河
Gates are opening. Water's rushing into the canal.
Dwayne
Dwayne.
Dwayne 你听到了 对吗
Dwayne, you hear that, right?
洪水警报
Flood warning sirens.
不要转变话题
Don't change the subject.
你得开口坦白
Need to start talking.
但是 呃
But, uh...
我们应该离开
we should leave.
这种警报在春季每周会响两次
Those sirens go off twice a week in the spring.
通常是演习
Usually a drill.
呃
Uh...
小心驶得万年船 对吧
better safe than sorry, though, right?
你紧张了
You nervous?
紧张吗 我快失血而亡了
Nervous? Well, I'm bleeding to death,
还被一个凶狠的联邦探员绑♥架♥ 所以
being held hostage by a rogue federal agent, so...
但这是
And yet this is
我第一次看到你害怕
the first time I've actually seen you scared.
你不是要把这些人赶走
You're not gonna push these people out.
你是要把他们冲走
You're gonna wash 'em out.
你要淹没清水市
You're flooding Clearwater.
这真是 荒谬
That's-that's... ridiculous.
毁灭这个地区
Devastate the area.
重新安置居民
Relocate the residents.
建造你的船坞
Build your shipyard.
如果我说是
Look, if I say yes,
你会为我打开手铐吗
will you uncuff me?
你找到了方法
You found a way
让水位升高 但是
to make the river rise. And yet
这还不够
that's not enough.
在卡特里娜飓风之后 他们加固了水闸门
After Katrina, they strengthened the floodgates.
再多几英尺的水也不会...
Few extra feet of water wouldn't...
Dwayne 我是认真的
Dwayne, seriously...
我们得走了
we got to go!
你要炸掉防洪闸
You're taking out the floodgates.
你要去哪里
Where you going?
我要彻底终止你开启的灾难
I'm gonna stop what you started once and for all.
但是如果我们被洪水淹了
But if we get flooded here
我将在九英尺深[约2.7米]的水下
I'll be under nine feet of water!
你最好祈祷我能拯救这一切
Better hope I save the day.
啊 啊
Ah... aah!
Stone的人入侵了城市的基础设施
Stone's operatives were able to hack into city infrastructure.
在整个工业运河上禁用了河闸控制系统
Disable the lock systems across the whole Industrial Canal.
这意味着水将自♥由♥地
That means water's flowing freely
从运河流入Pontchartrain湖
from the river to Lake Pontchartrain.
对 如果其中一处大坝决堤
Yeah, if one of those levees breaches, then the water
水会转向 开始淹没清水市
would change course and start flooding Clearwater.
这就是炸♥弹♥的作用
That's what the explosives are for:
炸毁一处大坝 淹没清水市
to take out a levee, then take out Clearwater.
你能反入侵吗
Can you reverse the hack?
在Patton的帮助下 也许能行
I mean, maybe with Patton's help.
去做
Get to it.
基于卡车上的证据判断
And based on the evidence in the truck
还有更多携带炸♥药♥的嫌疑人
there are more suspects with explosives.
还有在河畔入口工作的保安尸体
And the body of a security guard who works riverside access.
嫌疑犯在某处水面上 可能在
Suspects are somewhere on the water. Probably rigging
-给大坝钻孔 -但是哪一个呢
- a levee. - But which one?
我们有巡逻队
We have patrols
在巡查运河 但是运河太长
sweeping the waterways. It's a lot of miles to cover.
我们没法保证在爆♥炸♥之前就找到正确的坝口
And there's no guarantee we find the right levee before it blows.
要疏散清水市以防万一 但这会很麻烦
Evacuating Clearwater just in case, but it's gonna be tough.
我们还得挨家挨户
We have to go house to house to make sure
确认人们离开 然而我们这里没有足够人力
that people leave, and we have no manpower here.
我会给你提供增援
I'll get you those reinforcements.
给我找到这些嫌疑犯
Find me those suspects.
King是Katrina飓风后的第一周
King was part of river rescue
就参与河流救援的人
for the first week of Katrina.
随后调查过堤坝的破坏情况
Investigated levee breaches afterward.
他肯定知道哪处堤坝是最脆弱的
He has to have an idea which levee's most vulnerable.
哦 你现在不再觉得他疯了吗
Oh, so you don't think he's gone crazy anymore?
我从没觉得他疯了 Percy
I never thought he was crazy, Percy.
他完全有理由把Hamilton除掉
He has every right to take Hamilton out.
我只希望他不要越线
I just hope he chooses not to cross the line.
我们去河边 看看我们能否追踪到
Let's head to the river and see if we can't retrace
卡车的行动轨迹
the truck's movements.
可恶
Oh, damn it.
调度处 这里是49号♥巡逻车
Dispatch, this is unit 49.
我刚看到一辆被已被通缉的
I've got a visual on a late-model sedan wanted
涉及市长绑♥架♥案的新型轿车
in connection with the mayor's abduction.
49号♥车 收到 六区的所有可用小队
10-4, 49. Any available 6th district unit,
49号♥车在Felicity街2500区发现一辆汽车
49 has a vehicle matching the descript
与绑♥架♥市长的绑匪车辆
of the mayor's abductors
描述相符合
in the 2500 block of Felicity,
正转弯进入Terpsichore街
turning onto Terpsichore.
那肯定是Pride
That's got to be Pride.
警方几分钟前刚发现他从清水市出来
NOPD just spotted him coming out of Clearwater a minute ago.
没有看到市长
No sign of the mayor.
你怎么有这个画面
How'd you get this feed?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表