我们玩得很尽兴
♪ Oh, we're coming up ♪
像一架纸飞机
♪ Just like a paper plane ♪
飞得很高
♪ We will get so high ♪
不会下落
♪ We won't go down again ♪
我们飞的很高
♪ We are coming up ♪
像一架纸飞机
♪ Just like a paper plane ♪
我们飞得那么高
♪ We will get so high ♪
不会下落
♪ We won't come down again... ♪
我们是美国海岸警卫队
This is a cutter of the United States Coast Guard.
"黄金女孩”号♥ 我们准备登船
Vessel Golden Girl, prepare to be boarded.
这还是我第一次在海上
That's the first time I've ever had the cops called
办聚会时 有警♥察♥来
to a party on the ocean.
没想到在这儿还有噪音投诉
I-I can't imagine it's a noise complaint.
我们不是警♥察♥ 我们是海岸警卫队
Well, we're not the cops, we're the Coast Guard.
能告诉我这是什么情况么
You want to tell me what's going on here?
哦 这是单身女孩聚会
Oh. It's a bachelorette party.
我们过去十天在南美洲巡游
We've just spent the last ten days cruising South America.
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
你知道这艘船已经
Are you aware that this vessel's been sitting
中断信♥号♥♥一个小时了么
dead in the water for an hour?
未捕捉到呼救信♥号♥♥
No Mayday call.
我们发出信♥号♥♥也得不到回应
No response when we hailed you.
哦 真抱歉 我们玩过头了
Uh, sorry. We were just having fun.
这片海域以走私闻名
This area of the Gulf is a known smuggling route.
这里不适合玩儿
It's a bad locale for fun.
我想船长可以解释这一切
I'm-I'm sure that the captain can explain.
他哪去了
Where is he?
我们要进行搜查
We're gonna need to search the boat.
美国海岸警卫队 举起手来
U.S. Coast Guard. Show me your hands.
这个人快不行了 他需要帮助
This man is sick. He needs help.
举起手来 快
Hands! Now!
这儿到底发生了什么
What the hell is going on here?
NCIS 新奥尔良
S03E10
欢迎来到"黄金女孩"号♥
Welcome aboard the Golden Girl.
特别探员Swanson
Special Agent Swanson.
听说你这一早上很忙啊
Heard you had a morning.
天堂里的另一天而已 Dwanye
Just another day in paradise, Dwayne.
-这位新人是谁 -哦 我是Sebastian Lund
- Who's the new guy? - Oh, Sebastian Lund.
法医专家 正在受训的探员
Forensic tech. Agent in training.
他要去联邦法律执行中心进行培训了 我带他来
Heading over to Georgia for FLETC soon-- thought we'd
让他增加一些实践经验
give him some field experience.
你看起来有点不舒服啊
Looking a little green there.
我 我就是有点晕船
I just... I just need to get my sea legs.
你知道我们已经靠岸了 对吧
You know that we're docked, right?
我知道
I do.
来吧
Come on.
-你行的 -是 没问题
- You got this. - Oh, yeah. It's gonna be great.
"黄金女孩"号♥
The Golden Girl
在愉快的航行结束后
was on its way back from a pleasure cruise
从南美洲返回 举办单身女孩聚会
of the South American coast-- bachelorette party.
"狂野女孩"事件
“Girls gone wild” situation.
美国真人秀节目,里面的年轻女孩穿着暴露
不全是 Christopher
Not exactly, Christopher.
Loretta
Loretta.
你比我们先到吗
You beat us here?
想等你们到了 可以直接告诉你们情况
Wanted to be able to tell you things.
这个年轻人是
Young man is
Daniel Tivoli
Daniel Tivoli.
是服务生 他的喉咙被割开了
Waiter. Had his throat slit.
从伤口的整齐程度来看
And judging by the cleanness of the cut,
肯定不是凶手第一次杀人了
it wasn't the killer's first time.
凶器是一把折叠式剃刀
Murder weapon was a straight razor.
喔 这可不是一般的剃刀
Oh, wow, that's not just any razor, either.
中空的质地 16毫米的刀片
Hollow ground, 16-millimeter blade,
法式圆头
rounded French point,
三楔手柄 这是精品
three-pin handle. That's exquisite.
另一名受害者是船长
The other victim is the captain.
Jorge Valdo
Jorge Valdo.
胸前中了三枪 是我♥干♥的
Triple tap to the chest. That's on me.
我以后可不敢惹你
Remind me not to piss you off.
很高兴你没事 Swanson
Well, I'm glad you're okay, Swanson.
但我还是不明白 你为什么把我们叫过来
But I'm wondering why you brought us here.
这艘游艇是Elegance Charters公♥司♥的财产
The yacht belongs to Elegance Charters,
而这家公♥司♥属于Javier Garcia
a company owned by one Javier Garcia.
Ciudad Natal贩毒集团在新奥尔良市的一把手
Ciudad Natal Cartel's top man in New Orleans.
-从事洗钱活动 -我知道
- Launders their money. - I know that you've been working
你一直断断续续跟FBI合作这个案子
on and off with the FBI on the cartel case.
Garcia是头号♥嫌犯
Garcia's public enemy number one.
你能把他跟这宗杀人案联♥系♥起来么
You can connect him to the murder?
没有直接联♥系♥ 但动机可能有联♥系♥
Not directly, but maybe to its motive.
我猜服务生发现了
I'm guessing the waiter discovered the captain
船长跟他的船员放在这里的东西
and his crew sorting through whatever used to be in here.
某种隐秘物品
Some kind of a cache.
对走私毒品来说这很正常
Yeah, it's common for drug smugglers.
这个可能要十多把把钥匙才能开
This one could hold dozens of keys.
但它却是空的
Yeah, but it's empty.
服务生被杀之后
After the waiter was killed,
我猜有人拿了货 坐着游艇的救生船
I'm guessing someone took the cargo and the yacht skiff,
在我们到现场之前离开了
left before my team arrived.
可能向海岸方向去了
Probably headed to the coast.
船长有两个同伙
The captain had two mates.
一个被我们关押 另一个失踪了
One's in our custody, the other's missing.
把这起贩毒案子跟Javier的公♥司♥直接联♥系♥起来
Connect the drugs directly to Javier's charter company,
干得漂亮
it's a big win.
Christopher
Christopher,
这儿差不多了
wrap up here.
我跟Swanson去甲板上
Swanson and I'll go above deck
询问目击证人
and start the interviews.
你去向那些客人询问
Question the guests.
我去跟嫌疑犯聊聊 看看
I'll talk to the suspect, see if he can...
他知不知道救生艇的去向
shed any light on where this skiff went.
是Dwayne Pride吗
Dwayne Pride?
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
-Eliza 你怎么 嗨 - 谢天谢地
- Eliza, what... Hey. - Thank God.
能看到熟人 真是太高兴了
I am so glad to see a familiar face.
没人告诉我到底发生了什么
No one will say what's going on.
没事儿的 特别探员Swanson
It's okay. Special Agent Swanson.
-Eliza West -我们几个小时前就认识了
- Eliza West. - We met a few hours ago.
我不知道你俩认识啊
I didn't realize that you two knew each other.
Pride先生是我的守护天使
Yeah. Mr. Pride is... my-my guardian angel.
你也是客人吗
Are you a guest here?
这原本就是我的聚会
Yeah, this is supposed to be my party.
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
你会收到邀请的
You'll be receiving an invitation.
真是 真是太棒了
That-that... that's wonderful.
我想问问你 你知道游艇的主人是谁么
Listen, I need to ask you, do you know who owns this yacht?
当然了
Of course.
我未婚夫 Javier
My fiancé, Javier.
Javier Garcia是你的未婚夫
Javier Garcia's your fiancé?
祝贺你
Congratulations.
听着 你
Listen, you...
你先去坐着
take a seat, okay?
我会尽可能
And, um, I'll do everything I can
让你们尽快下船
to get you guys out of here as soon as we can.
-谢谢你 -恩
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我们没事儿
We're fine.
她是West家族的吗
West as in West Family Mission?
她十几岁的时候 爸爸就在一场劫车案中被杀了
Her father was murdered in a carjacking when she was a teen.
我在Jefferson警署处理的这个案子
I worked the case for JPSO.
抓住了凶手 从那时起跟他们家保持联♥系♥
Caught the killer. Stayed close.
她与贩毒集团的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表