A lot of good people worked hard to bring it back.
而你却利用了他们
You took advantage of them.
利用他们从中捞取好处
Used them to make a profit.
你现在很生气
You're angry.
我明白 我也是被利用了
I understand. I was used, too.
如果你和她谈谈
If you talk to T...
我们谈了
We did.
那么 她应该告诉你了
Well, then, she told you.
我也是那些好人中的一个
I'm one of the good guys.
只是因为你告发了Joe Aufiero
Just because you informed on Joe Aufiero
并不能说明你是个好人
doesn't mean you're good.
只能说明你被抓到了把柄
It means you got caught.
和FBI合作只是你的自卫本能
Cooperating with the FBI was an act of self-preservation,
并不是你舍己为人
not altruism.
你是个小偷 和寄生虫
You're a thief and a parasite.
哇哦
Wow.
真不友善
Tough room.
我们已经对你很好了
This is us being nice.
你不会想看我们不友善的样子
You don't want to see tough.
听着
Look...
我确实有错
I am flawed.
我曾经犯过很大的错误
I have made some huge mistakes.
但是当我协助扳倒了新奥尔良最危险的人之后
But I spent ten years flipping burgers in a diner
我在一家餐厅做了十年的汉堡
after helping take down the most dangerous man in New Orleans.
这应该能弥补一些我的罪过
That should buy me some consideration.
Alex Aufiero
Alex Aufiero
在今晚被杀害了
was murdered tonight.
你当时和他在一起 然后逃离了现场
You were with him. And fled the scene.
我们认为你就是主要嫌疑人
Which makes you our prime suspect.
我不得不跑
I had to run.
如果我不跑 我这会儿也已经死了
If I hadn't, I would have been dead, too.
Alex救了我的命
Alex saved my life.
杀害他的子弹本来是冲着我来的
That bullet that killed him was meant for me.
你可以任意胡乱编造
You can spin anything.
我不是胡乱编造
It's not spin.
好吧 我今晚去找Alex的时候也是很绝望的
All right, I went to Alex tonight out of desperation.
他的兄弟们和我有仇
His brothers have a vendetta against me.
他们已经试图
They already tried
谋杀我一次了
to kill me once.
我希望Alex能跟他们说清楚 但是
I was hoping Alex could reason with them, but...
但是他再也没有机会了
...he never got the chance.
你做了这么多坏事
After everything you've done in your life,
我们凭什么相信你
why should we believe you?
因为我可以认出杀害了Alex的凶手
Because I can identify Alex's killer.
我认识Ethan的时候还是个孩子
I was just a child when I met Ethan.
他很照顾我 你知道的 他曾经是
He took care of me. You know, he was--
我的全部
my everything.
甚至他的谎言我都相信
I even believed his lies.
我也有过这种经历
Been there.
然后 我发现
And then, I learned
他的欺骗毁了我们的婚姻
he was conning people our whole marriage.
他从我鼻子底下挪走了
He embezzled
联邦应急管理局的钱
that FEMA money right under my nose.
我就是在那个时候离开他的
And that's when I left him.
我决定绝不会再让任何人
And I decided I'd never let anyone
像他那样欺骗我了
deceive me the way he did ever again.
所以 你加入了FBI去追捕他那样的人 是吗
And so, you joined the FBI to put people like him away. Right?
过去十年里我所做的所有事情
And everything I've done in the last ten years
都是被那个男人的背叛所驱使的
has been motivated by that man's betrayal.
现在我又回到这里了
Yet here I am again.
不
No.
不 这一次
No, now this time,
你需要直面你的恶魔
you get to confront your demon.
一次性将他彻底击败
Beat him down once and for all.
再继续前行
Finally move on.
希望如此
I hope so.
我们有收获了 女士们
We got something, ladies.
找个机会开始吧
Got to start somewhere.
来了 我们现在看到的是谁
Okay, who are we looking at?
Vincenzo Moretti
Vincenzo Moretti.
这个人是Aufiero家族
It's the button man for the Aufiero family
效力多年的杀手
from way back.
他和十几桩契约谋杀案有关
He's connected to a dozen or so contract murders.
包括Alex Aufiero的案件
Including Alex Aufiero's.
至少据McKinley所述 是这样
At least, according to McKinley.
为什么Aufieros会击中自己人呢
Why would the Aufieros put a hit out on one of their own?
McKinley称他才是目标
Well, McKinley claims he was the target.
告密的惩罚
Retribution for informing.
Alex当了英雄 中了弹救了他
Alex played the hero, took a bullet to save him.
问题是 我们该相信他吗
Question is, do we believe him?
Alex曾经因做了相同的事 获得了银质奖章
Well, Alex got a Silver Star for doing the same thing.
如果Ethan认出了Vincenzo 你可以打赌他有自己的打算
If Ethan identified Vincenzo, you can bet he has an angle.
是 自我保护
Yeah, self-preservation.
这有一个两年前
Well, there's a warrant out
批捕Vincenzo的授权书
for Vincenzo's arrest for two years.
但是警♥察♥没有找到他
The cops can't find him.
那真是方便了
Well, that's convenient.
疑犯McKinley指认了一个很难找到的人
The suspect McKinley feeds us is hard to find.
最好的骗子总是坚持真理
Well, the best con men always stick to the truth,
除了细节
except for one detail.
我们需要找到那个细节是什么
Just got to figure out what that detail is.
我们找到Vincenzo Moretti 就会明白了
We find Vincenzo Moretti, we figure it out.
哦 看上去某人
Oh, looks like someone's
有个很愉快的夜晚啊
enjoying their night.
什么 哦 朗姆酒啊
What? Oh, the rum.
呃 这 不是喝的
Uh, that's, uh, that's not for drinking.
是为了做分♥析♥用的
It's for analysis.
你们还记得在犯罪现场 我在被害人身上
You guys remember that schmutz that I found on the victim
发现的那些污物吗 我查到了这些污物
at the crime scene? Well, I was able to get
更为具体的成分
a little bit more specific,
我发现了蜜糖 焦糖和椰子
and I found molasses, caramel and coconut.
是的 就是它 是朗姆酒
Yeah, we get it. It's rum.
但这不是一般的朗姆酒
Well, it's not just any rum.
这是一种独特的专利配方
It's a special proprietary blend
叫做 威克斯卡尔金酒
called Vieux Carré Gold.
它由老式的
And it is distilled
新奥尔良路易斯安纳朗姆蒸馏而来
by Old New Orleans Louisiana Rum.
一年前酿酒厂就关闭了
Distillery was shut down over a year ago.
从那之后就被废弃了
It's been abandoned ever since.
是被通缉的杀手的绝佳藏身之处
Great hideout for a wanted killer.
Sebastian 叫上Patton 我们走
Sebastian, get Patton. Let's find out.
打开通讯设备 各位
Open comms, everyone.
现在行动
We're moving.
可以看到建筑前方
Got eyes on the front of the building.
看不到里面的情况
No vantage to see inside.
这边也一样 King
Yeah, same here, King.
有很多门 但是只有一个看起来可以进出
There's multiple doors, but only one looks viable.
Vincenzo又是个通缉犯
Yeah, and Vincenzo's a wanted fugitive.
如果他在里面的话 他是不会轻易出来的
If he's in there, he won't come easily.
我们得活捉他来证实McKinley的话
We need to take him alive to confirm McKinley's story.
如果我们冲进房♥间的话 有可能走进圈套
We breach the building, we may be walking into an ambush.
对 可能需要支援
Yeah, might need backup.
我们不该等等新奥尔良警♥察♥么
Should we wait for NOPD?
支援已经来了 宝贝
Backup's already here, baby.
你说什么呢 Patton
What are you talking about, Patton?
你需要看到一个没有监控的
You need eyes in an abandoned building
废弃建筑里面的情况
with no cameras.
这正是我的强项
That's why Triple P is on the case.
哟 别抢我台词 哥们
Yo, dude, you're stepping on my pitch, man.
说正事
Well, let's get to it.
我得走了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表