I'm out of here.
嘿 Percy
Hey, Percy.
我们还好吗
Are we good?
当然 Lasalle 我们很好
Yes, Lasalle, we're good.
但别再做什么奇怪的事了
Okay, but no more weird stuff.
不再做奇怪的事了
No more weird stuff.
-那些算我的 好吗 -嗯
- Those are on me, okay? - Mm-hmm.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
嘿 Dwayne 我真的很喜欢你的酒吧
Hey, Dwayne, I really like your bar.
这种风格很吸引我隐藏的本性
You know, it's got a style that appeals to my seedier nature.
我应该说声谢谢
Thank you, I think.
音乐很棒
Music is great.
你究竟是怎么做到的
How the hell did you pull that off?
你得认识下Quincy 你的手臂怎么样了
You got to know Quincy. How's your arm?
我都不需要它 这才是我啪啪啪用的手
I don't even need it. This is my lovemaking hand.
什么
What?!
-哇 -嗯
- Whoa! - Huh?
我从没想过我还能看到她
I never thought I'd see her again.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是什么
What's this?
出狱的免费通行证
Get out of jail free card?
工作邀请
Job offer.
你让他们印象深刻 Elvis
You impressed them, Elvis.
FBI网络犯罪部向你敞开了大门
FBI's got an opening in their cyber crime division.
他们需要你这样的人
Could use someone like you.
这意味着重返电脑 并且是合法地
Means getting back on the computer again-- legally.
哇 在"老大哥"的全天候监视下重返电脑
Wow, what an opportunity to be back on a computer
这真是一个好机会啊
with Big Brother watching my every move 24/7.
Big Brother:意欲控制人们思想行为的虚伪领导者
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
-你看上去并不高兴 -听着 我一生
- You don't seem flattered. - Listen, I worked
都在替"大哥"做事
for “the Man” my whole adult life.
the Man:[俚语]大哥,厉害的人
我要远离网络 兄弟
I am going off the grid, brother,
我不会再回去了
and I ain't coming back.
听着
Listen,
扮演好人不适合我 好吗
playing the good guy ain't for me, okay?
因为代价太大了
'Cause it costs too much.
抱歉打断你 但你一直都是
Sorry to break it to you, but you're always gonna be
好人中的一员 不论你
one of the good guys, no matter how far
有多不愿承认
off the reservation you go.
哦
Oh, boy.
我要迅速开溜了
That's my signal to scram.
-不要惹麻烦 -好的
- Stay out of trouble. - All right.
-你也是 -照顾好自己 兄弟
- You, too, buddy. - Take care, my brother.
-你知道去哪儿找我 -是
- You know where to find me. - Yeah.
我希望我不会去找你
God, I hope don't have to.
不要把你的南部礼仪用在我身上
Don't pull the Southern hospitality on me.
我不渴
I'm not thirsty.
我跟Isler谈过了
Talked to Isler.
他说要我和你的团队一起工作
Said I'm gonna be attached to your team.
只是暂时的
Temporarily.
你帮我们解决案件
You help our cases,
我们帮你解决Ciudad Natal 直到它们瓦解为止
we help you with Ciudad Natal until they're neutralized.
不然的话 我们还会经常碰面的
Otherwise, we're just gonna keep running into each other.
就像你说的 这是个小镇
Like you said, small town.
这是你的主意吗
And this was your idea?
你被留在这里了
You're stuck here.
我是个南方男人
I'm a man down.
你为什么想要我
Why would you even want me?
我曾经调查过你
I was investigating you.
在紧急关头 你站了出来 支持我的意见
When the chips were down, you stepped up, backed my calls.
拜托 我们都想这事快点结束
Come on, we both want this to be over with.
我只是想回家
I just want to go home.
和我们一起工作
Work with us.
我们会帮你揪出贩毒集团
We'll help you ferret out the cartel.
你就可以马上回华盛顿
You'll be back in D.C. in no time.
我也能重新拿回我的城市
I'll get my city back.
双赢
Everybody wins.
为此干杯
I'll drink to that.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表