You don't really got a choice this time.
我没有吗
Don't I?
FBI 把枪放下 不然我就开枪了
FBI. Drop it or I'll shoot.
立刻放下枪
Drop it now!
如果我是你我会照做 因为我向你保证
I'd do it if I were you, Ramon, because I promise you
那姑娘不会放过你的
that girl ain't letting you go.
我说过 我会保护你的
I told you I got your back.
大家都去哪了
Where is everybody?
Pride的酒吧
Pride's bar.
他邀请了Hogan的摩托帮
He invited Hogan's MC.
他很可能最后会雇下所有人
He'll probably end up hiring 'em all,
就像他雇了其他老兵一样
like he hires every other vet.
-他能负担的起吗 -不能
- Can he afford to do that? - No,
但那就是Pride
but that's Pride.
Patton快被逼疯了
It drives Patton crazy,
因为他是管账的
'cause he does the books.
嘿 这东西怎么会在Lasalle的桌子上
Hey, what's this doing in Lasalle's desk?
你得自己去问"城市鼠"
You ought to ask City Mouse.
"乡下鼠"
Country Mouse.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道什么
What do you know?
我不想参与这个话题
Just that I'm not gonna get involved.
你还好吗
So, you okay?
我是说 Ramon的事
I mean, about... Ramon?
你应该知道我们匹配了他的DNA
You should know we matched his DNA.
也就是说他既是凶手也是放炸♥弹♥的人
Makes him both the killer and the bomber.
他还在废品堆积站
He was at the junkyard
给骑行帮提供不明枪♥支♥
supplying the Niners with nontraceable guns, too.
是啊
Well,
我真是会挑人 是吧
I sure know how to pick 'em, don't I?
现在你知道我为什么一直避开这个话题了
So, now you know why I kept avoiding the subject.
我不敢相信我这么愚蠢
I can't believe how stupid I was.
你不是第一个
Yeah, well, you're not the first girl
被坏男孩蒙蔽的女孩
to be blinded by the Bad Boy Spell.
没错 但多数女孩不会
Yeah, but most other girls don't
因此差点丢了性命
almost get themselves killed in doing it.
是 有些人有一段令人耻辱的人生
True, some of us just live a life of shame,
感到后悔
kick ourselves,
然后逃跑 你懂的
run, you know.
我们之间的共同点比你想的要多 Percy
We might have more in common than you think, Percy.
我洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
McKinley 卡特琳娜飓风
McKinley, Katrina?
对对对
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
他就是我爱上的坏男人
That would be the bad boy
在我意识到之前
I fell for, before I realized.
不是吧
No.
-没错 -你是McKinley的妻子
- Yeah. - You're McKinley's wife?
曾经是他的妻子
Was his wife.
-哇 -离开他之后我就离开了新奥尔良
- Wow. - Left NOLA right after I left him.
也许应该再早点离开
Probably should have left sooner.
但我猜 就像你也是
Although I'm guessing, like you,
我们也许一直知道他们的真面目 我们只是
we both knew who they were all along, we just...
不想承认
didn't want to admit it.
活到老学到老 对吧
Well, you live and you learn, right?
希望吧
Hopefully.
嘿 呃 这个
Hey, uh, this...
我们不是在联络感情吧
wasn't us bonding, right?
哦 当然不是
Oh, God forbid, no.
很好
Good.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表