不可能破坏掉所有摄像头
Can't disable them all.
干得漂亮 Sebastian
That's good work, Sebastian.
你能把这个给Patton么
Can you get this to Patton?
看他能发现什么 越快越好
See what he can find ASAP?
我这就去
ASAP it is.
作为验尸官给你个建议
Take it from a coroner,
承受太多压力对长寿可不怎么好
carrying the weight of the world's not good for longevity.
我知道
I know.
但不仅仅是因为案子 Loretta
But it's more than just all this, Loretta.
Merri
Merri.
你知道了
You know?
我是她的房♥东
I'm her landlord.
曾经是
Or was.
她不敢跟你说
She was afraid to talk to you.
怕你会对她失望
Afraid you'd be disappointed in her.
我没有对她失望
I'm not disappointed in her.
我是对我自己失望
I'm disappointed in myself.
我应该更留心一点
I should've paid more attention.
我应该预见到这事
I should've seen this coming.
所以呢 你现在还要着手处理她的问题吗
So what, now you want to take on her problems, too?
不 不是这个意思 我是说
No, it's not that. It's just that
也许我可以做点什么的
maybe I could've done something.
也许我可以劝她
Maybe I could've talked her out of it.
-如果我 如果 -Dwayne
- If I'd, if I'd... - Dwayne.
她做什么 为什么做 都跟你没有任何关系
What she did and why she did it had nothing to do with you.
跟我们任何人都没有关系
Or any of us.
这完全是她个人的事情
It had everything to do with her.
Brody是我扩建团队时的第一个成员
Brody was my first stab at expanding the team.
除了Christopher和我就是她了
Beyond Christopher and myself.
我无法不感到内疚
Can't help but feel some responsibility.
就像Sonja说的 我们是一家人
Like Sonja says, we're a family.
Brody离开是因为她需要这么做
Brody left because she needed to.
就是这么简单
It's that simple.
等下 Merri离开了
Wait, Merri left?
就 就这样离开了
Just-just like that?
她 她不回来了么
She-she's not coming back?
有什么发现 Patton
What do you got, Patton?
大桥上一无所获
Nothing on the bridge.
他们把那里的摄像头也破坏了
They disabled the cameras there, too.
但我想我看到了嫌疑人的车
But I think I spotted the suspect's van
在Tchoupitouas大街出口
on Tchoupitoulas exit,
第一次袭击发生后三分钟
three minutes after the first attack.
很好 你能追踪到他现在的位置么
Okay, good. You got enough to track where he is now?
不 还不能
No, not yet.
那你打电♥话♥叫我们来是为了什么
Well, what'd you call us in here for?
因为在找的过程中 我发现有三个
Because in looking for it, I noticed three...
现在是四个监控录像故障
now four surveillance cameras going down
在胜利者广场附近
in and around Champions Square.
什么时候
When?
就是现在
Right now!
King 我想我们查到狙击手的行踪了
King, I think we got a bead on our sniper.
你在哪 Christopher
Where are you, Christopher?
Poydras办公大楼
Office building on Poydras.
A级办公大楼,位于Poydras大街和St. Charles大街的交叉口
最后一个故障的监控摄像头
The last surveillance camera
位于这栋建筑的房♥顶
that went off was on the rooftop.
第20层
Which is 20 floors up.
大家给长号♥演奏家Big Sam一点掌声
Give it up for Big Sam on the trombone, y'all!
州警直升机预计到达时间是五分钟
ETA on the state chopper is five minutes.
就是这样
That's right, y'all.
一起来
We got it, baby!
啊 我的腿
Ow, my leg!
联邦探员
Federal agents!
弯下身子 大家快弯下身子
Get down! Everybody, get down!
离开这里 离开
Get out of here! Get out!
弯下身子 离开这里
Down, down! Get out!
离开这儿 快
Get out of here! Get out!
快走 离开这儿
Go! Get out of the way!
大家快离开这
Get out! Get out of here!
所有人 离开这
Everybody, get out!
狙击手 在阳台上
Sniper! On the balcony!
我看见他了
I see him!
联邦探员 放下武器
Federal agents! Drop your weapon!
马上放下武器
Do it now!
他要跑了
He's getting away!
站住 否则我开枪了
Stop, or I'll shoot!
举起双手
Get your hands up!
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
哦哦 不要开枪
Whoa, whoa, don't shoot.
我把枪放下
I'm putting the gun down.
慢慢转过身来
Turn around slowly.
联邦调查局
FBI?
这儿还真是个友好的小镇啊
Friendly little town you got here.
现在多亏了你们
And now one that still has
还多了一个在逃的狙击手
a sniper on the loose, thanks to you.
你还没告诉我们
You still haven't told us
你怎么知道狙击手会在那儿
how you knew the sniper would be there.
我的上司说我们无可奉告
SAC says it's on a need-to-know basis.
我们是联邦探员 我们有必要知道
We're federal agents and we need to know.
我决定不了
Not my call.
你不可能用了枪击检测系统
You couldn't have used ShotSpotter.
那个只有在开枪后才起作用
That doesn't work until after shots are fired.
FBI有其他工具
FBI uses other tools.
比如地理分♥析♥软件吗
Like Geo-profiling software?
对了 你以前就是烟酒枪爆物管理局的
That's right, you used to be ATF.
嘿 等一下
Hey, hold up.
你怎么知道的 我们刚见面
How did you know that? We just met.
我会做功课
I do my homework.
我每到一个地方都喜欢了解一下当地有哪些好人
I like to know who the good guys are when I come into town,
以保证不会和自己人起冲突
so I don't get into any more friendly fire incidents.
开玩笑 放轻松
Kidding. Relax.
是啊 你很幸运 我们没向你开枪
Yeah, well, you're lucky we didn't shoot you.
而且如果FBI和我们共享情报的话
And it wouldn't have been a problem
就不会出现这个问题
if the FBI would've deigned to share Intel with us.
那么 你不是新奥尔良人
So, you're not NOLA?
几年前在这呆过一段时间 然后走了
Spent some time down here a few years go, then bolted.
我不是那种秀美食或者低调的名人
I'm not much of a foodie or big on humidity.
但他们还是知道我在这儿呆过
Still, since they know I have history,
华盛顿那边派我来这儿协助
D.C. sent me down here to assist.
哇 你说华盛顿么
Whoa, did you say D.C.?
对的
That's right.
他们昨天就想结束这件事
They want this solved yesterday,
就因为这事 我们没有时间
and because of that, we don't have time
跟你们商量 并不是有意冒犯
to catch everybody up. No offense.
已经晚了
Too late.
你是Pride探员么
You Agent Pride?
我是特别探员Tammy Gregorio
Special Agent Tammy Gregorio.
新奥尔良的FBI介绍了关于你很多的优秀事迹
NOLA FBI says a lot of good things about you.
真的很高兴遇见你
It's really nice to meet you.
如果我们要跨部门合作 态度请友好点儿
Be nicer if we had a little interagency cooperation.
我不想这件事被搞砸
I don't like how this went down.
就像我解释给你的...
As I explained to your...
我可以说完么
May I finish?
我已经和新奥尔良FBI谈过
I already talked to NOLA FBI.
我没有时间和耐心争夺管辖权
I don't have time or patience for jurisdictional battles.
这座城市也一样
Neither does the city.
明白吗
Understand?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你看到狙击手的样子了么
Did you get a look at the sniper?
正想看 然后被打断了
Tried to, and then I got interrupted.
我们会检查监控录像
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表