Please.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
昨天下午 在四个小时的时间里
Marchand made half a dozen charges in this area
Marchand在这片区域花了很多钱
over a four hour period yesterday afternoon.
包括街对面的三明治店
Sandwich shop across the street.
在咖啡车这里买♥♥了三杯咖啡
And three coffees at the coffee cart here.
在Desi Vega买♥♥了几瓶啤酒
A couple of beers at Desi Vega.
为什么呢 他是
Why? Was he...
在等什么人 还是在等什么事发生
waiting for someone or waiting on something?
我不知道 我们去查一下
I don't know. Let's find out.
你想先去三明治店吗
You want to go to the sandwich shop first?
好呀
Sure.
你不接这个姑娘的电♥话♥
You don't answer that girl's calls,
她是不会罢休的
she's not going away.
她会来找你的
She's gonna come looking for you.
你最好希望她不是来复仇的情人
And you better hope she's not a bunny boiler
Bunny Boiler的说法源于《致命诱惑》的人物 Glenn Close,指在分手后想要寻仇的人
因为如果是的话 你就惨了
because then you're screwed.
她不是复仇的情人
She's not a bunny boiler.
那就把她从痛苦中解救出来吧
Then put her out of her misery.
你对这种事怎么会如此了解
How do you know so much about it?
因为电♥话♥两头的人 我都曾经当过
Because I've been on both sides of that phone.
我一直躲着不接电♥话♥
I've ducked my share of calls...
你惹怒你的那位了吗
And you boiled your share of bunnies?
才不是
No.
我是直接登门拜访的
I've showed up at a doorstep or two.
但这不是什么引以为傲的事
I'm not proud of that, though.
那你究竟为什么对这事如此关心
Well, why do you care so much about it, anyway?
我没有 Lasalle
I don't, Lasalle.
一旦FBI查获了贩毒集团
I'm out of here the second
我就会马上离开
the FBI shuts down the cartel.
我刚刚只是在搭话
I was just making conversation.
好吧
Okay.
这个女孩是两年前在爵士节上出现的
Well, this girl shows up for Jazz Fest two years ago.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
我们约会了几个星期
You know, we hang out for a couple of weeks
然后她回家了
and then she goes home.
直到现在才有消息
Radio silence until now.
那就直接打给她啊
So, then just call the girl,
解开疑惑
solve the mystery.
这是专家的建议吗
Is that what the expert says?
不 这是常识
No. It's common sense.
你去不去啊
You coming or what?
我只是在想
Well, I was just thinking.
或许跟Marchand花钱的地方无关
What if it's not where Marchand spent his money,
而是跟他等着要去的地方有关呢
but where he was waiting to go?
什么意思
Meaning?
三明治店
Sandwich shop,
Desi Vega店
Desi Vega's and...
咖啡车
the coffee cart.
距离市政厅
All within shouting distance
都很近
of city hall.
Marchand昨天有个想去的地方
Marchand took an interesting stop yesterday.
市政厅
City hall.
进去之前
He waited outside
他在外面等了四个小时
for four hours before going in.
知道他是去做什么吗
Find out what he was doing there?
有更好的 我们可以直接让你看
Better yet, we can show you.
Hamilton市长
Mayor Hamilton?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
我们看到的时候 也是这个反应
That's about how we reacted when we saw it.
Marchand士官找上新奥尔良市长
What does Petty Officer Marchand want
是想要什么呢
with the mayor of New Orleans?
不管是什么
Yeah, well, whatever it is,
我觉得和他被害有关联
I'm thinking it's connected to what got him killed.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
联邦探员 我要见市长
Federal agent, here to see the mayor.
抱歉 市长现在正在开会
Sorry, the mayor's in a meeting right now.
没关系
Well, that's okay.
我直接进去好了
I'll just let myself in.
嘿 等等
Hey, wait!
-等等 -我有话跟你说 市长先生
- Wait! - Need to talk, Mr. Mayor.
呃 女士们先生们 这位是Dwayne Pride
Uh... ladies and gentlemen, Dwayne Pride,
是我们城市的保护者 看来
protector of our city and apparently incapable
他没能提前预约
of making an appointment.
现在 请吧
Now, please.
各位 没事的
Everybody, it's okay.
如果可以 请给我几分钟
Just give me a few minutes, if you will.
谢谢
Thank you.
呃 需要我做什么 Dwayne
And, uh... what can I do for you, Dwayne?
Corey Marchand
Corey Marchand.
海军海豹突击队候选人
Navy SEAL candidate.
昨天下午擅离职守 前来见你
Went UA and came to see you yesterday afternoon.
你知道的 有很多人来见我
Well, you know, a lot of people come to see me.
我是市长
I am the mayor.
是 但这个人
Yeah, well, this person
你让人强行把他赶走了
you had forcibly removed.
还是说 这种事也经常发生
Or does that happen a lot, too?
哦 对了 我记得他
Oh, yeah, I remember that.
所以 你想说什么
So, uh... what's your point?
他被枪杀了
He was shot to death.
抛尸在Gretna渡口
Dumped by the Gretna ferry landing.
我们需要知道他找你的目的
Need to know what he wanted.
我不知道
I have no idea.
真的
Honestly.
我没机会去查这件事
I-I never got a chance to find out.
是啊 因为你的保安特遣队把他赶走了
Yeah, because your security detail took him away.
当一个陌生人来找市长
When a stranger comes up on the mayor...
他不是陌生人
He's not a stranger!
我们找不到他的手♥机♥
We couldn't find his phone...
但我们从电♥话♥公♥司♥那儿拿到了通话记录
but we got his record from the phone company.
他给你的办公室打了六通电♥话♥
He made a half dozen calls to your office.
说吧 你是怎么认识Marchand的
Now, how do you know Marchand?
呃
Uh...
拉菲特高中篮球队
Lafitte High School basketball.
什么 你是
What? You're a...
一个支持者吗
you're a booster?
我的一些捐助人是
Some of my donors are.
我去看了比赛
I go to the games.
你知道的 基金募捐人
You know, fund-raisers.
我要主持年度场边晚宴
I... cohost the annual Courtside Dinner,
就在明天晚上
which happens to be tomorrow night.
Marchand呢
And Marchand?
去年在晚宴上看到他了
Met him at the dinner last year.
他说他要加入海军
Said he was going Navy.
我对他说好样的 给了他我的名片
I gave him an attaboy, gave him my card.
告诉他如果有需要...
I told him if he ever needed anything...
你把他赶出了市政厅
You'd throw him out of city hall.
他太咄咄逼人了 Dwayne
Uh, he was being very aggressive with me, Dwayne.
他打了六通电♥话♥给你
He made six phone calls to you.
你难道就没想过
Ever think that he might have
他可能有重要的事要说
something important to say?
我想着我会在晚宴上见到他
I figured I'd see him at the dinner.
市长
Mayor?
我会自己出去的
I'll see myself out.
♪ Oh, oh, oh.... ♪
嘿 King 我们试着追踪Marchand
Hey, King. We tried to track Marchand's movements
离开市政厅后的行动
after city hall.
没发现什么
Didn't find anything.
不管事情是怎样的
Yeah, well, whatever happened,
Hamilton知道很多事没说出来
Hamilton knows more than he's saying.
可能跟拉菲特篮球队有关
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表