Russian agent,
恶毒的杀手
vicious assassin,
我的导师
my mentor.
我的一切都是他教的
Taught me everything I know.
我们认为他犯下了
We think he's responsible...
这两起谋杀
for these two murders.
真是似曾相识 Eva
Here we are again, Eva.
是的
Yup.
你指控我没有犯过的罪
You're accusing me of crimes I didn't commit.
但你的确犯罪了
But you did commit a crime.
你从国土安♥全♥部♥偷了恐袭剧本
You stole the Playbook from Homeland.
卖♥♥给价高者
Sell to the highest bidder.
没想到你是一个投机取巧的人
Never pegged you as an opportunist.
你说对了
You're right.
我本打算把这当作诱饵 引Victor出现
I was using it as bait to draw Victor out.
你的导师
Your mentor.
他在我还是个孩子的时候招收了我
He recruited me when I was just a child.
他把我从我家里带走
He took me from my family.
他让我做一些 非常糟糕的事情
He made me do...terrible things.
他把我变成了这样
He turned me into this.
没有国家的女人
Woman without a country.
我看到了一个报复他的机会
I saw an opportunity to pay him back,
因为我知道他会为了恐袭剧本
'cause I knew that he would come crawling out
从藏身之处跑出来的
from under his rock if the Playbook was up for grabs.
这个诱惑太大了
It's too big a prize.
然后我就能报仇了
And then I would have justice.
你的复仇计划害死了两个人
Two people are dead because of your justice.
Victor拿到了恐袭剧本
Victor has the Playbook
以及我们的一名探员
and one of our agents.
你需要我去救他回来
You need me to get him back.
用我去换你的探员
Trade me for your agent.
然后我们会一起抓住Victor
And we'll take Victor down together.
问题是 你目前的表现
Well, problem is, the way you've acted...
我不知道该怎么信任你
don't know how I can afford to trust you.
你必须得相信我
How can you afford not to?
不确定能不能相信Eva说的话
Not sure we can take Eva at her word.
当然不能
I'm sure we can't.
我知道她的那个眼神
I know that look in her eyes.
-她一意孤行想要报仇 -我懂的
- She's hell-bent on revenge. - I get it.
如果在我前夫干了那些混♥蛋♥事之后
If I had a chance to take down my ex-husband
有机会能扳倒他 没有什么能阻止我
after all the crap he pulled, nothing would stop me.
我们得有个备用计划去救Torres 取回恐袭剧本
We need a plan B to get Torres and the Playbook back safely.
McGee和我可能有你想要的东西
McGee and I might have what you're looking for.
嘿
Hey.
-嘿 -拿到了
- Hey. - Got footage
Victor的SUV昨晚离开酒店的监控录像
of Victor's SUV leaving the hotel late last night.
-在那辆车消失之前么 -事实上 它没消失
- Before it disappeared into thin air? - Actually, it didn't.
SUV在逃离现场时
The SUV passed a number of cameras
路过了一系列的摄像头
while it fled the scene.
是的 交通摄像头 安保摄像头
Yeah, traffic cameras, security cameras,
路人的个人记录仪
pedestrians' personal cameras...
如果我们能拿到这些录像
If we can access that feed,
就能拼凑出SUV到底去哪里了
we can piece together exactly where the SUV went.
我们没有这样的资源
We don't have the resources
为了找一个单一目标
to consolidate footage from
去整合那么多资源
dozens of sources to find a single target.
国安局有
The NSA does.
这案子关系到国♥家♥安♥全♥
This case involves national security
以及国际间谍
and international espionage.
我让Bishop找她的老领导帮了些忙
I asked Bishop to call in some favors from her old bosses.
是的 我们在这儿追踪SUV
Yeah. We track the SUV from here.
Lasalle和Percy 在我们整合情报的期间
Lasalle and Percy, they're our boots on the ground
在外面跑腿
while we gather Intel.
我们一定会找到Torres的
We're-we're gonna find Torres.
这事儿合法嘛
How legal is this, guys?
严格地说 我们进入了一些灰色地带
Well, strictly speaking, we're entering a bit of a gray zone.
我的一个队员被一个反♥社♥会♥的俄♥罗♥斯♥探员带走了
One of my team was taken by a sociopathic Russian agent.
管它什么灰色地带
I say screw the gray zone.
我们同意你 McGee
We're with you, McGee.
如果这方法能救回Torres
If it'll get Torres back,
去做吧
get after it.
我们得给他们更多的时间
We need to buy them more time.
Victor不会无所事事坐以待毙的
No way Victor's sitting around, waiting to get caught.
在我们找他的期间 只有一个办法让Victor忙起来
Well, there's only one way to keep Victor occupied
我们得把Eva放出来加入游戏
while we search for him: we need to put Eva into play.
我会给Torres打电♥话♥
I'll call Torres's phone.
看我是否能和Victor联♥系♥上
See if I can make contact with Victor.
我还以为你不会打电♥话♥了呢
I was beginning to lose hope you'd ever call.
Torres探员也这么以为
So was Agent Torres.
-他还好吧 -他没事
- Is he all right? - He's fine.
我会放他回去 以交换我的特工
I'll let you have him back in return for my agent.
你想要Eva回来的唯一原因 是要打开恐袭剧本
The only reason you want Eva back is to access the Playbook.
Torres命在旦夕的时候 这真的重要么
Does it really matter, with Torres's life on the line?
我想和他说话
I want to speak to him.
说话
Speak.
Pride
Pride.
你还好吧 Nick
You okay, Nick?
这里的干墙让我起过敏反应了
Well, my allergies are acting up 'cause of all this drywall,
但从这里能看到游♥行♥队伍
but the view of the parade route from here,
-呃... -别给提示 Torres探员
- it's, uh... - No hints, Agent Torres.
就说你很好
Just say you're fine.
我很好
I'm fine.
我会发消息告知 你们把Eva带到哪里去交易
I'll send a text where to bring Eva for the trade.
一旦我有了她 我会告诉你们Torres在哪里
Once I have her, I'll tell you where Torres is.
不不不 我们得做一个公平的交易
No, no, no, no. We do an even trade.
没什么条件可谈的
Terms are non-negotiable.
这事儿有五十种可能会崩
There's 50 ways this goes south.
真是乐观 我能想到一百种可能
That's optimistic. I can think about 100.
他想让我们
He wants us at
20分钟后去Huey P. Long桥
the Huey P. Long Bridge in 20 minutes.
不要耍花招 按着计划来
Keep this very simple, and you don't go off book.
明白吗
Understand?
Victor不会按计划来的
Victor's gonna go off book.
他会背叛你们 这是他会做的事情
He's gonna double-cross you. That's what he does.
是啊 所以我们有这追踪装置
Yeah, well, that's why we have the tracking device.
密切监视Victor
Keep tabs on Victor.
我还以为 你只是
Here I was thinking you were just
为非礼我找了个借口
looking for an excuse to get fresh.
Lasalle 有新消息吗
Lasalle, what's the update?
有好消息也有坏消息
Good news and bad news.
Sebastian和McGee找到了
Sebastian and McGee were able to track down
Victor的SUV的最终位置
Victor's SUV till its final destination.
-你看到了 -是的
- You got eyes on it? - Yeah.
它停在市中心一栋废弃大厦的外面
It's parked outside an abandoned building in the CBD.
坏消息是啥
Bad news?
大厦有30层高
Well, the building's 30 stories tall.
Torres可能在里边 也可能不在
Torres might be inside, and he might not.
在不惊动俄♥罗♥斯♥人的情况下 得费些时间去搜查
It's gonna take time to search without alerting the Russians.
没错 但我们没什么时间了
Yeah, well, time's something we're running out of.
开始找吧
Start searching.
我对这事不是很有信心
I don't know about all this.
什么 你害怕抓捕那些可能武装到牙齿的
What, you worried about taking on some Russian spies
俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍么
who are probably armed to the teeth?
不 但我讨厌台阶 看来我们
No. But I hate stairs, and looks like we're about
得爬好多节楼梯
to take on a crapload of them.
让Eva一个人过来
Send Eva alone.
你们俩站在原地
Two of you stay where you are.
按他说的做
Do what he says.
做好干掉他的准备
Be ready to take him out.
你会没事的
You'll be okay.
Eva 好久不见
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表