Eva, it's been too long.
该我们了
Our turn now!
Torres在哪里
Where's Torres?
我们安全离开后 我会发短♥信♥告诉你们地址
Once we're safely away, I'll text you the address.
迫不及待想见你了
Can't wait to catch up with you.
注意你的行为
Play your cards right,
你刚从这混乱中幸存下来
you just might survive this mess.
但你不会 Victor
But you will not, Victor.
你刚才到底做了什么
What the hell did you just do?
做了我一直想做的事
Something I've been waiting for a long time.
你刚杀了唯一一个
You just killed the one person
能帮我们找回Torres的人
who could help us get Torres back.
你耍了我们 Eva
You really screwed us here, Eva.
Victor的手下正在等他的电♥话♥
Victor's guys are waiting for his call.
现在他们会杀Torres的
Now they'll kill Torres.
他迟早会杀了Torres的 我刚才帮了你们
He would've killed Torres anyway. I did you a favor.
-怎么会 -我帮你们拖延了时间
- How's that? - I bought you time.
一旦我们离开
He would've slit
他会立即割掉你们探员的喉咙
your agent's throat the minute we pulled away.
等等 Lasalle和Sonja已经接近
Wait, Lasalle and Sonja are already
Victor的藏身点了 我们得联♥系♥他们
near Victor's hideout. We need to call them
给他们具体地址 这样他们才能救出Torres
and give them the exact location so they can rescue Torres.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
但我们还得让她帮忙
But we're gonna need her help again.
Victor 怎么花了这么长时间
我是Eva Azareva
你们需要转移NCIS探员
Victor呢
如果他现在能说话 他会的
她在拖延 但这不是长久之计
She's stalling, but it's not gonna work for long.
你有什么发现
What do you got?
我追踪到了俄♥罗♥斯♥人的手♥机♥
I have a trace on the Russian's cell.
好了 正在连接GPS
All right. Connecting to the GPS.
正在获取具体坐标
Getting the exact coordinates now.
找到了 精确的位置 伙计们
There it is. Bull's-eye. Guys!
-伙计们 我们有发现 -好的 Sebastian
- Guys, we got a hit! - Okay, Sebastian.
告诉我们在哪里
Tell us where.
请你小点声告诉我们
And tell us softly, please.
17层
17th floor.
东北侧
Northeast side.
你没事吧
You good?
我没事
I'm good.
怎么这么久才来
What took you so long?
你是真的知道
You do realize it was, like,
17层有很多很多台阶的 对吗
17 freakin' flights of stairs, right?
你知道我已经制♥服♥他了 对吗
You know I had him, right?
是啊 你绝对制♥服♥他了
Oh, yeah, you definitely had him.
一般人在这时候不是应该说谢谢吗
Don't people usually just say thank you?
哦 不客气
Oh, you're welcome.
我们是不是应该让他继续绑着
Should we leave him tied up?
是
Yes.
特别探员Torres
Special Agent Torres.
很高兴看到你在考验中存活下来了
Glad to see you survived your ordeal.
成功让你自己参与到游戏中
Managed to get yourself in the game.
我说了我讨厌坐在替补席上
I told you I hate riding the bench.
你干得也不错呀
You did good, too.
对新人来说确实不错 对吧
Not bad for a couple of new guys, right?
这虽然不像在厄瓜多尔的监狱里待半年
Well, it's not six months in an Ecuadorian prison
只是为了做好身份 不过
just to set up cover, but, uh,
的确不赖
yeah, not bad.
我五分钟后出发
Shoving off in five.
美丽的夜晚
Beautiful night.
-你会有一段时间看不到了 -是啊
- It'll be your last for a while. - Right.
联邦监狱里没有很多夜间生活
They don't have a lot of night activities in federal prison.
是啊 在你冒险以前
Yeah, well, you should've thought about that
应该考虑到这点才是
before your little adventure.
信不信由你 这和我想的结局
Believe it or not, this is exactly how I thought
一模一样
it would all end.
一切都很值得
And it was completely worth it.
报复值得终身入狱吗
Getting revenge was worth a lifetime in prison?
能遇见你也很棒
Meeting you was nice, too.
真遗憾我们不能
Too bad we won't be able to get
有机会深入了解对方
to know each other a little better...
永不说不
Never say never.
你确定要走吗 你会错过狂欢节的
You sure you got to go? You're gonna miss Mardi Gras.
-现在不就是狂欢节吗 -不 不是
- Hasn't this been Mardi Gras? - No, no, no, no.
这只是狂欢节的前奏
This has been the lead-up to Mardi Gras.
真正的狂欢节是整座城市都在狂欢
Actual Mardi Gras day is when the city really goes off.
哦 你知道 我觉得我已经领教
Oh. You know what, I think I've had my share
新奥尔良的把戏了
of New Orleans shenanigans.
-或许明年吧 -嗯
- Maybe next year. - Mm.
呃
Uh...
你觉得我可不可以 偶尔打给你
you think it's okay if maybe I call you from time to time?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
你刚才问我的方式 有点儿别扭
The way you, uh, just asked me made it sound a little weird.
是这样 我可能会需要一些建议
Well, you know, I just, I might need some advice.
获得未来Sebastian的智慧
Get Future Sebastian's wisdom.
好吧 但你不要再叫我未来Sebastian了
Okay. But you got to stop calling me Future Sebastian.
事实是 你是过去的McGee
The fact is, you are Past McGee.
并且你做得非常棒
And doing a real good job of it.
原来你在这里 McGee
Ah, there you are, McGee.
我刚去车里给Torres送了点吃的
I just dropped some food off with Torres in the car.
-路上可以吃的点心 -非常感谢 谢谢
- A little snack for the road. - Oh, appreciate that. Thank you.
不客气 听着 好好看着Eva
Pleasure. Listen, keep an eye on Eva, okay?
-她可狡猾了 -没问题
- She's tricky. - You got it.
-Jethro -特别探员Pride
- Jethro. - Special Agent Pride.
你应该会很高兴 我把你的队员
You'll be happy to know I'm sending your team home
基本上完好无损地送回去
mostly in one piece.
你们靠自己的力量搞定了 不赖嘛
Eh, you pulled it off on your own. Not bad.
我很高兴 我们没让华盛顿的人
I'm just glad we kept all of official Washington
涌入这个城市
from flooding the city.
是的 至少这次是这样
Yeah. This time, at least.
保持这样吧 你觉得呢
Well, let's keep it that way. What do you say?
当然啦 除非是一次私下拜访
Unless, of course, it's for a social visit.
下次会有别的派对
Next time there's another party,
我可能会直接出现在你面前 给你个惊喜 Dwayne
I might just pop down, surprise you, Dwayne.
这是新奥尔良 兄弟
This is New Orleans, my brother.
各种派对从来不会停
There's always another party going on.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表