Yeah.
我看得很清楚
I would've.
可我当时什么都没看到
But I didn't see nothing.
脖子上的淤青很严重啊 怎么弄的
Nasty bruise you got on your neck. What happened?
不小心撞到甲板下面的管道了
Ran into a water pipe below deck.
管道碰巧是手指形状的么
Pipe happened to be hand shaped?
在Apolis 什么形状的管道都有
Got all kinds of pipes on Apolis.
根据个人记录
According to personnel records,
你是这钻井上唯一
you're the only welder on this rig
有权使用焊枪的焊工
authorized to use that torch.
我想是的
I guess that's true.
跟你有关吗
What's it to you?
你老板说前两周
Well, your boss says you've been working repairs
你一直在负责维修
the last two weeks.
我猜如果我检查两晚前的
Assuming that if I check the shift logs
交♥班♥记录 我能找到你的名字
two nights back, I'd find you.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
因为你一直在对我说谎
'Cause you've been lying to me.
这只是演习
This is just a drill.
所有工作人员去食堂大厅报到
All crew members report to the mess hall.
重复 所有工作人员去食堂大厅进行安全检查
I repeat, all crew to the mess hall for a safety check.
你要把所有人都支走
You stashing away the crew
直到我们想出解决办法为止吗
till we figure out how to play this?
现在只有一种解决办法
There's only one way to play this.
在那家伙找到救生艇
Take care of this guy before he gets
或传话出去以前 干掉他
to one of those lifeboats, or gets word off this rig.
我已经拿到他的枪 干掉他会简单许多
It should be easier now that I got his gun.
如果当时你冷静一点 而不是突然慌张
Yeah. It'd be easier if you'd played it cool
一切会更简单
instead of going all pyro.
我们现在都找不到他了
We can't even find him.
没得选啊 他盯上我们了
No choice. He was onto us.
所以呢 我们现在要杀♥警♥♥察♥了吗
So what? We're killin' a cop now?
无服务
我很不情愿这么做
I get no pleasure from it,
但必要时候我们必须为了自己这样做 对吧
but we do what we have to to take care of our own. Right?
-我们杀的人越来越多了 -嘿 我们这么做
- Bodies are starting to stack up. - Hey, we got into this
就是为了给家里
to make some money,
多弄些钱
provide for our families.
我可不想因此进监狱 你想吗
I'm not about to go to prison for it. Are you?
给他一枪 把尸体扔下去
Put a bullet in him, toss him over.
沉降流会让他的尸体
The downwellings out here will take his body
直接沉到海底
right to the ocean floor.
没人会再见到他
Nobody will ever see it again.
只是个钻井事故罢了
Just be another rig accident.
这人在安全演习的时候慌了 直接掉进海里
Guy panicked during a safety drill, fell overboard.
你凭什么觉得他们会买♥♥账
What makes you think they'll buy that?
因为我有两个目击证人
'Cause I got two witnesses
来证实我说的话
to back up my story.
没进展么
I take it no luck?
Apolis总部和钻井彻底失去联♥系♥了
Apolis HQ lost all communications to the rig.
他们正在努力弄清楚发生了什么
They're scrambling to figure out what's going on.
你从海岸警卫队那里有什么好消息吗
You do any better with the Coast Guard?
正在调动他们距离最近的小型武装快艇 但是
Redirecting their nearest cutter-- it'll be three,
也得三四个小时才能抵达钻井
four hours before the boat reaches that rig.
所以我们根本没办法警告Pride
So we got no way of warning Pride
他正和一个凶手呆在一起
he's out there with a killer.
是多个凶手 调出了谋杀案那晚
Killers, plural. Dumped Darren's phone records
Darren的通话记录
from the night of the murder.
他和Apolis的两名雇员
He was in touch with two Apolis employees--
Jackson Hauser和Lyle Peterson联♥系♥过
Jackson Hauser and Lyle Peterson.
我检查了他们的短♥信♥ 能看出其中两个人
Yeah, I checked their texts-- it appears that two of them
在上尉被烧死的当晚在快艇上
was on the lieutenant's boat the night he got torched.
所以Pride不止和一个凶手在一起 而是三个
So Pride's not with one killer, he's with three?
其中一个还是经过训练的
And a trained one at that.
Hauser以前是个步兵 在阿富汗打过仗
Hauser's ex-infantry, fought in Afghanistan.
他们负责给管道打洞
These guys put holes in that pipeline.
他们很有可能想在Pride揭发他们之前
There's a good chance they'll want to take Pride out
-干掉他 -我们没时间
- before he blows the whistle. - And we don't have time to wait
等海岸警卫队的快艇到那儿了
for the Coast Guard cutter to get there.
去把他们召回
Let's call them back,
-看他们能不能用直升机送我们过去 -好
- see if they'll chopper us out. - All right.
Patton和Sonja继续尝试
Patton, Sonja, keep trying
和钻井重新取得联♥系♥
to reestablish connection with the rig.
必要时候给Sebastian打电♥话♥
Call Sebastian if you have to.
-不惜一切代价 -现在就办
- Do whatever it takes. - On it.
Gregorio 你跟我来
Gregorio, you're with me.
挺有Pride的样子啊 Lasalle
Not a bad Pride impression, Lasalle.
不过我还是更喜欢真的那个
I still prefer the real thing, though.
相信我 我也是 我们去找他
Trust me, so do I. Let's go get him.
哦 又是美好的一天
Oh, just another day in paradise.
嘿 如果你在找食堂的话 兄弟
Hey, if you're looking for the mess hall, my man,
-这里可不是 -我是个联邦探员
- this ain't it. - I'm a federal agent.
在这个钻井上 有人想杀我
There are men on this rig who are trying to kill me.
我需要对外通信
I need to get a line out.
整个系统都是离线的
The whole system's offline.
传感器 无线电 卫星通信 所有都是
Sensors, radio, satcom, all of it.
还有什么办法能从这里发出消息吗
Is there any other way to get a message off this thing?
在钻井地下室有个无线电发射器
There's a distress beacon in the rig cellar--
你可以用摩尔斯电码发求救信♥号♥♥
you can send an SOS using Morse code.
那哥们刚才不是在开枪打我们吧
That dude did not just shoot at us!
-你还好吗 -我还好
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm okay.
我们得离开这里 快走
All right, we got to get out of here. Come on.
-趁他们还没闯进来... -我当时说
- Before they bust in... - This is not what I meant
希望能在旅途的最后听到嘭的响声
when I said I wanted to go out with a bang
可不是指这个
on my last tour.
嘿
Hey.
拿着 把水喝了
Here you go, drink that.
慢点儿喝
Slow.
你能告诉我为什么这几个修理工想杀你吗
You want to tell me why those grease monkeys want you dead?
他们杀了一位海军 而我是不会让他们逍遥法外的
They killed a Navy sailor, and I'm not gonna let them get away with it.
如果你要抓这些坏蛋 我帮你
If you're gonna take out those fools, I'm with you.
慢着 慢着
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
你拿它干嘛
What are you gonna do with that?
在我长大的地方
Where I grew up,
如果有人打了你 你要打回去
if someone takes a swing at you, you swing back.
好吧 这是个值得尊敬的风俗 不过
Okay, all right, that's an honorable code, but...
面对装有11发子弹的SIG Sauer手♥枪♥
a wrench won't do any good against a SIG Sauer
一个扳手可不占什么优势
with 11 rounds left in the magazine.
那你有什么好办法
Well, what do you propose, then?
你带我去求无线电发射器那里
You take me to those signal beacons.
我给我的团队发信息 叫后援
I'll get word to my team, get backup.
我们要拿下他们
We'll take these guys down.
嘿 我不需要你来代表我
Hey, I'm not looking to get deputized here.
我也不怎么喜欢"我们"这个词 好吗
And I'm not much for “we,” okay?
所以你做你的 我做我的
So you do you and I'll do me.
也许我也能找到一把信♥号♥♥枪
Maybe find another one of those flare guns.
Bonnie Bonnie 对吧
Bonnie. Bonnie, right?
-对 -听着 我需要你
- Yeah. - Okay, listen, I need you
按照我说的去做
to do what I tell you to do.
在食堂里有20个无辜的人
There are 20 innocent people up in that commissary.
如果我们进行枪战 有人打中了油箱
We get into a shoot out, someone hits a fuel tank,
那他们的死就有我们的责任
their deaths are gonna be on us.
我们需要合作
We got to do our part,
而不是直接冲进枪林弹雨
and running into a hail of bullets isn't it.
所以你带我去无线电发射器那里
So are you gonna show me where those beacons are,
还是我自己去找
or do I have to find them myself?
你最好有一个厉害的团队
You better have one hell of a cavalry.
三个都是国内最好的探员
Three of the best agents in the country.
三个
Three?
三个人么
As in three people?
暂时 过几周会有第四个
For now. Couple weeks I'll have a fourth--
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表