请求支援 红色警报 发生交火
Dispatch! Signal red! Shots fired!
发生交火
Shots fired!
多名嫌疑人 把所有人都派来
Multiple suspects! Send everybody!
嘿 你中枪了吗
Hey, you shot?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我没事
I don't think so.
刚刚到底发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
NCIS 新奥尔良
S03E21
我的电脑呢
What about my computer?
那个 网络摄像头还是什么的
The... the webcam or whatever it's called.
我是说 他们能不能黑进去
I mean, c-can't they hack into that
在我不知情的情况下偷♥拍♥我
and record me without my knowing?
我们已经采取了防入侵措施 市长先生
We've already disabled it, Mr. Mayor.
你的笔记本电脑和手♥机♥也是
Same with your laptop and cell.
你们确定没问题了吗 因为
Yeah. You sure about that? 'Cause, uh,
我不想再有什么漏洞 我的麻烦已经够多了
I don't need no more leaks. I got enough problems.
要知道 有些人不遗余力地
Certain people try to bring me down
想扳倒我
any way they can, you know?
我们接下来会检查您的车子和家里
We'll scan your car and home next.
目前为止 这个房♥间是安全的
But, for now, this room's secure.
好的 电♥话♥也安全吗
Good. Phones, too?
呃 别用座机
Uh, don't use landlines.
但如果你的助理发现 听筒里有回音或敲击声
But make sure your assistant lets you know
让她一定要告诉你
if she hears any echoes or clicks.
有可能是线路窃听
Could mean a wiretap.
如果真的是窃听 我们应该可以追查到源头
And, if so, we should be able to trace its source.
手♥机♥呢 没问题吗
What about cell phones-- they good?
手♥机♥没问题
Cell's good.
好的 那我们也没问题了
All right. We're good, then.
两千 是吗
2,000, right?
不必了 我们会给你寄账单
Uh, that's okay, we'll just bill you.
不 不行
Uh, no. No, no.
不要账单
No bills.
这事只有你我知道 明白吗
It's between us, you understand?
明白了
Understood.
好的
Okay.
-你好 -Frank 我是Hamilton
- Hello? - Frank, it's Hamilton.
你确定这条线没问题吗
Are you sure this line is secure?
说实话 我现在对什么都不确定了
Honestly, I'm not sure about anything anymore.
让我非常困扰
Gotten in pretty deep here.
你也不该感到确定 市长先生 因为我
Nor should you be, Mr. Mayor, 'cause I'm gonna be
就站在你跟前 宝贝儿
up and in your grill, baby.
他都清理过手♥机♥了 我们怎么还能窃听他
How can we still hear him if they swept his cell?
你是无法清理3P的影子应用的
You can't sweep a Triple P shadow app,
这个应用让我能窃听并录下
which allows me to listen to and record
听得见的任何声音
any and everything within earshot.
问题在于 不是所有事情
Problem is, anything and everything isn't covered
都在窃听令的许可范围
under the wiretap warrant.
只能是关于清水市
Only what's related to Clearwater
或者他所谓的海外行贿基金
or his alleged offshore slush funds.
还有Javier Garcia的谋杀案
And Javier Garcia's murder.
告诉Jess
Let Jess know,
我这段时间不能见她了
uh, I won't be seeing her for a while.
不能冒险让媒体再挖出什么绯闻了
Can't risk the media finding out about any more of these affairs.
-停止录音 -等等 什么
- Stop recording. - Wait, what?
私人信息
Personal information is not covered
不在窃听范围之内
under the scope of the wiretap.
听着 Dwayne 如果不能严格按照要求执行
Look, Dwayne, if this isn't done within the strict parameters
在法庭上是站不住脚的
of the order, it won't stand up in court.
市长并不干净 Karen
Mayor's dirty, Karen.
Rita让这个案子正式成立了
Look, Rita's put together a solid circumstantial case,
但是Jenkins... 他是唯一一个愿意
but Jenkins-- he was the only judge willing to risk
冒险跟Hamilton对立 同意窃听的法官
going up against Hamilton to grant the tap.
我知道你们有多想扳倒他
I know how bad you want to take him down,
但如果你们不按法律条文办事
but if you don't do this by the book,
你们会失去窃听许可
you're gonna blow the wiretap.
Hamilton就会从谋杀案脱身
And Hamilton gets away with murder.
还有其它案件
And everything else.
停止录音
Stop recording.
好了 我有案子了
Ah, all right, I got a case.
继续监视市长
Keep monitoring the mayor.
你确定Patton知道监听的关键字吗
Are you sure Patton knows what keywords to listen for?
他知道清水市案子的
Is he read in on Clearwater,
全部细节了吗
every detail?
不 不是全部
No, not everything.
那我要是你 我会待在这里
Then I'd stay put if I were you.
拿下Hamilton可能只有这一次机会
May only get this one shot at Hamilton.
Pride还好吗 他听起来怎么样
Yeah, is Pride all right? How'd he sound?
纠结
Torn.
必须说服他待在那里
Had to talk him into staying put,
集中精力扳倒Hamilton
focusing on trying to get Hamilton
在他干掉我们之前
before Hamilton gets us.
是啊 King对工作很忠诚
Yeah, King's loyal to the job.
让他放弃主导案件侦破很不容易
It's not easy for him not taking the lead on a case.
所以我们更要把这个案子办得漂漂亮亮
All the more reason for us to kick ass on this one.
你要我去接Percy吗
Do you want me to go pick up Percy?
不用 我已经在咖啡店这里了
No, I'm already here at the coffee shop.
我们一会儿在犯罪...
We'll meet you at the crime...
现场见
...scene.
Lasalle
Lasalle?
Lasalle 你还在吗
Lasalle, you still there?
是 我还在
Yeah, I'm still here.
一会见
We'll see you in a bit.
嗨
Hey!
乡下鼠
Country Mouse.
早知道是你来接我
If I knew you were my ride,
我会给你带个羊角面包
I would've picked you up a croissant.
一切还好吗
Everything all right?
当然 我们出发吧
Yeah, sure. Let's roll.
嘿 你确定没什么心事吗
Hey, you sure nothing's bothering you?
我吗 没啊 怎么了
Me? No, why?
我不知道 也许是因为这一路上
I don't know, maybe 'cause you only said, like,
你只跟我说了两个字
two words to me on the way over.
是我哎 怎么回事
Come on, it's me. What?
Gregorio 我们掌握了什么
Gregorio, what do we got?
你也好啊 Christopher
Hello to you, too, Christopher.
哦 姐们儿 他心情不太好
Oh, girl, he is in a mood.
看得出来
I can see that.
抢劫团伙很专业
Heist crew were pros,
干掉了监控 阻断了通讯
took out cameras, jammed communication,
很清楚地知道他们想要的东西是什么 在哪里
knew exactly what they were after and where to get it.
Sebastian 货物是什么
Sebastian, what's the haul?
运往Fort Bragg基地的几百个MP5冲♥锋♥枪♥
Couple hundred MP5s headed to Fort Bragg.
海军还在清查库存
The Navy's still doing an inventory
以获知准确数目 不过...
to get an exact count, but...
那可是大批量的重火力武器
That's a lot of serious firepower.
我是说 这不可能只是为了
I mean, this can't just be about selling them
到黑市上去卖♥♥吧
on the black market.
我们遇到了民兵组织之类的吗
We're dealing with some kind of militia?
不管他们是谁 都是有备而来的
Well, whoever it was, they came prepared.
根据铁路警♥察♥的说法 他们都有防弹衣
According to the railway cops, they all had body armor,
用的是AR-15突击步♥枪♥ 震荡手雷
were using AR-15s, concussive grenades.
有多少人受伤
How many were injured?
怪就怪在这儿 没人受伤
That's the thing-- none.
哇 抢劫团伙用了AR-15突击步♥枪♥ 手雷
Whoa. Heist crew using AR-15s, grenades,
带着MP5冲♥锋♥枪♥逃跑 竟然没一个警♥察♥中枪
making off with MP5s, and no cop gets shot?
不 警♥察♥们被射击了 但射中他们的不是子弹
Oh, no, cops were shot all right, just not with bullets.
没错 不是致命的子弹
Yeah, not with lethal rounds.
而是橡胶子弹
With rubber bullets.
专门设计的复合材料
Specifically designed composite,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表