嘿 我钓到了
Hey! I got something!
收线
Reel it in.
像是条200磅的马林鱼
Man, feels like a 200-pound marlin.
钓到什么了
What did we catch?
不管是什么 反正肯定很大
Whatever it is, it's big.
NCIS 新奥尔良S03 E12
早上好 NCIS探员们
Good morning, fellow NCIS agents.
-嗯哼 -早上好
- Uh-huh. - Good morning.
天啊
Geez.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我不是第一次入职了
Not my first rodeo.
新人第一天上班总会被戏弄的
Day one on the job, newbie always gets hazed.
椅子坏了 桌子里有老鼠
Broken chair, rats in the desk
奶精里有泻药
Laxatives in the creamer.
你在FBI的同事都是反♥社♥会♥啊
What kind of sociopaths did you work with at FBI?
妹子 在贩毒集团的案子结束后
Girl, after everything that went down with the cartel,
我们要做好几天的文书工作
we got paperwork for days.
没人有空来捉弄你
Nobody got time for hazing.
但要恭喜你通过了FLETC的训练
Congrats getting through FLETC, though.
联邦执法培训中心
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
Gregorio
Gregorio!
耶
Yeah.
你真该看看自己的表情
You should have seen your face.
我们把你骗得那么好
Yeah, we got you so good.
NCIS特别探员Gregorio
NCIS Special Agent Gregorio,
我们用新奥尔良山核桃派切片
we'd like to officially welcome you to our team,
正式欢迎你加入我们团队
to the city, with a special slice
也欢迎来到这座城市
of New Orleans pecan pie.
我很感谢
I appreciate it.
还有以后记住 我讨厌惊喜
And for future reference, I hate surprises.
你讨厌乐趣
So you hate fun.
惊喜不是乐趣
Surprises aren't fun.
如果我不能嗅出惊喜
And I'm not much of an agent
我就不能算是一名探员
if I can't sniff out a surprise.
这个嘛 我们还有一个惊喜给你
Well, we got one more for you.
我们知道 你有多想戴上这个
We know how badly you've wanted to wear one of these,
-所以我们给你... -拜托 别说
- so we got you... - Please, don't say...
-帽子 -帽子
- ...a hat. - ...a hat.
-NCIS团队的官方帽子 -哇哦
- Official NCIS team hat. - Whoo-hoo.
-我一定要戴吗 -当然
- Do I have to? - Yes.
现在就戴上
Put it on right now.
-让我们看看 -很漂亮
- Let me see. Yeah. - Oh, that's nice.
哦 看看这喜悦之情
Oh, look at the happiness
从帽子里溢出来了
pouring out of the hat.
我觉得自己做了件错事
I think I made a mistake.
工作时间到
Time for work.
Jay Nielsen上尉的尸体
The body of Lieutenant Jay Nielsen was just
刚在墨西哥湾被钓上来
fished out of the Gulf.
这会儿已经在Lorreta的解剖台上了
Landing on Loretta's table as we speak.
Sonja 你跟我去验尸房♥
Sonja, you're with me at the morgue.
Lasalle和Gregorio
Lasalle and Gregorio,
去Nielsen上尉最近去过的地方调查
dig into Lieutenant Nielsen's recent whereabouts.
查出他怎么最终死在了水里
Find out how he ended up in the drink.
哦 你这个小探员
Oh, you, a little agent.
那好 我去联♥系♥
All right, so I'll contact
他的指挥官和亲人
his commanding officer, next of kin.
你去调查他的财政情况和通话记录
You take his financials and phone records.
怎么了
What?
我牙齿里有东西吗
Do I have something in my teeth?
-你在看什么 -没什么
- What are you looking at? - No.
Pride不在时 我资历最深
I'm ranking agent when Pride's not around,
应该是我发号♥施令才对
so I kind of call the shots.
得了吧 你是认真的吗
Oh, stop. Are you for real?
我知道你以前在FBI地位很高
I know you were a big deal in the FBI,
但在这儿你是新人 得服从团队规矩
but you're the newbie here, so gotta follow team rules.
啊 所以是我逾越规矩了么
Ah. So, uh, I jump on the paper trail?
是的 我去打电♥话♥
Yeah, and I'll make the phone calls.
行
Okay.
顺便说一句 帽子不错
That hat looks good, by the way.
有什么发现吗 Loretta
What have we got here, Loretta?
看上去像是
Something out of a Salvador Dali painting,
萨瓦多尔达利的画
it would seem.
超现实主义画家
哇 我说
Wow! Shoot.
这不是鱼造成的吧
Um, guessing a fish didn't do that?
肯定不是
Most definitely not.
Nielsen上尉死于热冲击
Lieutenant Nielsen died of thermal shock.
由于某种很强的热量
His heart, lungs, bones literally melted
他的心脏 肺 骨头都熔化了
by some intense, concentrated heat.
哦 那个...
Ugh. Well, uh...
Nielsen在菲律宾驻扎了
Nielsen was stationed in the Philippines
六个月 两天前回来的
for six months, got back two days ago.
这次回家还真是不容易
This is a rough homecoming.
十分不容易 根据
Mm, very rough, and judging by
他脸上的瘀伤
the bruising on his face
和手上的防卫伤判断
and defensive wounds on his hands,
上尉当时打架是拼了命的
our lieutenant was in the fight of his life.
有可能是和烧伤他胸口的人打斗
Presumably with the person who burned in his chest?
嘿
Hey, uh,
Tammy和Lasalle查到了
Tammy and Lasalle got
Nielsen最后被看到的地方
Nielsen's last-known whereabouts.
在奥尔良码头 他们现在在去的路上
Orleans Marina. They're headed there now.
让他们去的时候带上你
Have 'em pick you up on their way.
去吧 了解情况
Go. Learn things.
知道是什么造成的伤害吗
Any idea what caused the damage?
不知道
No.
而且查明的可能性不大
And the chances of finding out aren't favorable.
由于Sebastian在进行NCIS训练
With Sebastian getting his NCIS shield,
我只有一帮换来换去的临时助手
I get a revolving door of temps.
赶紧交差来了
Drop it like it's hot.
我测试了你送来的尸体样本 Wade医生
I tested the flesh sample you sent in, Doc Wade.
这家伙被火烧了
Dude was torched.
这家伙有名字的 Nielsen上尉
The dude has a name-- Lieutenant Nielsen.
好吧 Nielsen上尉
Right, Lieutenant Nielsen.
天啊 这太狠了
Oh, man, that is gnarly.
Pride探员
Agent Pride,
认识下我们实验室技术人员 Claire Belcher
meet our lab technician, Claire Belcher.
她刚从新奥尔良科技学院毕业
She's just graduated from New Orleans Technical College.
这是她的第一份工作
This is her first job.
我以前从没看到过这样的东西
I have never seen anything like that before.
很高兴见到你 Belcher女士
Glad to meet you, Ms. Belcher.
你说Nielsen上尉被火烧了
You were saying Lieutenant Nielsen was torched.
知道是什么造成的吗
Any idea by what?
我想说 哇哦
I mean... wow.
他像是被熔化了
Like, he got melted.
是的 我们想知道是什么造成的
Yes. And we were wondering what did it.
我觉得...
I think, you know...
我想Sebastian了
I miss Sebastian.
-我知道为什么了 -嗯哼
- I see why. - Mm-hmm.
呃 我会联♥系♥FLETC
Uh, I'll reach out to FLETC,
把验尸报告给Sebastian
get Sebastian the autopsy report.
看他能否帮我们缩小凶器的范围
See if he can help us narrow in on the murder weapon.
你跟他谈的时候 让他打电♥话♥给我
When you talk to him, have him call me.
我很担心他
He's got me worried.
俯卧撑和障碍训练真的不是他的长项
Push-ups and obstacle courses aren't really his forte.
我会的 但我确信他肯定没事 Loretta
I will, but I'm sure he's doing just fine, Loretta.
加油 Lund 上 上 上
Come on, Lund, move, move, move!
行动
Let's go!
我只是... 你知道战逃反应吗
I just... You know “fight or flight”?
指人在高压下,大脑调动身体作出攻击或逃跑的应激反应
其实还有第三种应激反应 叫"僵住"
Well, there's a third stress response-- it's called “freeze”"
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表