Probably a vice cop.
我们现在可一点证据都没有
We have no proof of that.
我检验了毒品
Well, I-I tested the drugs.
他们是同一批生产的 这就是非常有力的证据
They're from the same batch; that's pretty strong evidence.
对我来说可不是 Sebastian
Not to me, Sebastian.
你说我曾经的同僚腐♥败♥的时候 我就不认同
Not when you're talking about my old unit being corrupt.
我只是说这些药是同一批
I'm just saying that the drugs match,
-就这样 -你不了解他们
- that's all. - You don't know these guys.
Katrina飓风后 我的房♥子被毁了 Marino收留了我
After Katrina, my house was destroyed, Marino took me in.
队里的其他人
The rest of the unit,
他们帮我重建房♥子 每一天
they helped rebuild; every day,
下班后 他们都在那儿
after work, they pitched in.
那样的人是不会做这种事的
All right, guys like that don't do this!
Christopher
Christopher.
让我们一步一步来
Let's take this one step at a time.
好了 我们知道Kelly手里
Okay, we know that Kelly
有芬太尼 而且证据显示
had the fentanyl, and it looks like
他把这些毒品装上了一艘货船
he loaded it onto a cargo ship.
一艘开往巴拿马运河的货船
Which is currently headed for the Panama Canal.
联♥系♥海岸警卫队
Contact the Coast Guard.
登上那艘船 找到多出来的那个箱子
Get on that ship. Find the extra crate.
那什么 我也应该去的
Oh, you know what, I should go, too.
我以为你不太喜欢船
I thought you and boats don't get along so well.
不 我喜欢船 只是怕水
No, I love boats, it's just the water
水让我想要尖叫
that makes me want to hurl.
但重点是你需要我
But the point is you're gonna need me
去检测芬太尼
to test the fentanyl.
除此之外 我现在是个NCIS探员 好吗
Besides, I'm an NCIS agent now, right?
从某方面来说 我总得克服晕船
I got to get my sea legs at some point.
带上他吧
Take him.
走吧
Come on.
如果你敢吐我身上 我就开枪打你
If you throw up on me, I'll shoot you.
别有压力 好吗
No pressure, though, right?
我以前跟这些警♥察♥在一起 他们就像是家人
Now, I came up with these cops. They're like family.
你也了解他们的
You know 'em, too.
他们像是那种
Now, they seem like the kind of people
会拿不义之财的人吗
who would take a penny that doesn't belong to 'em?
我们说的可不是小钱 Christopher
We're not talking about a penny, Christopher.
听着 他们是好人 但我们还是得调查下去
Look, they're good guys, but we-we got to investigate.
你这样完全是带有个人情感
This is all kinds of personal for you,
如果跟你的关系太近了 那...
so if it's too close to home, then...
不 我很好
No, I'm good.
我们去缉毒组吧
Let's go to vice.
你还好吧
You gonna be all right?
还行 飞行过程比我想的颠了一点
Yeah. That flight was a little choppier than I would've liked.
我好像用完防晕贴了
Think I'm all out of patches.
好吧 来试试这个
All right, well, look, take one of these.
这是啥
What is it?
听说过中医么
What do you know about Chinese medicine?
我虽然不是专家 但还是懂一点
I'm more of a dabbler than an expert, really.
我以前去针灸过一次 但我一直忍♥不住去想
I went to get acupuncture once, but then I just kept thinking
电影《猛鬼追魂》里面的那个满脸是针的人
about Hellraiser and that guy with all the needles
然后我就吓成狗了
in his face, I freaked out.
好吧 我有个很棒的针灸师
Okay, well, I have a great acupuncturist.
他把这种草药混在一起
He put this herbal blend together;
对我的晕船很有帮助
it helped me with seasickness.
-我很好 谢谢 -你这是什么意思
- I'm all right, thanks. - What do you mean you're good?
你不信任我么
You don't trust me?
不 我相信你 只是
No, I trust you. It's just, you know,
我喜欢在摄入任何新东西之前
I like to do a full spectrum analysis of anything new
做个完全的分♥析♥检测 就这样
before I, uh... before I ingest it. It's fine.
行了 你看看你 都这样了还挑三拣四
All right, look at you. Come on. Beggars can't be choosers, okay?
好了 赶紧走吧
All right, okay. Come on.
来吧 没事的
Come on, sweetie. You'll be fine.
我是Gaines船长 欢迎登上Tacoma号♥舰艇
Hey, I'm Captain Gaines. Welcome aboard the USNS Tacoma.
特别探员Gregorio和Lund 感谢让我们登船
Special Agent Gregorio and Lund. Thanks for having us.
我也没有别的选择
Yeah, I wasn't given much of a choice,
不清楚你们为什么来这里
and I'm not sure why you're here.
我们要调查你们运输的一些货物
We just need to inspect some cargo that you're hauling.
一般都是在进出港口时
Inspections are traditionally done in the port
检查
of exit or entry.
是 但这次不是一般的检查
Yeah, well, this is one of those nontraditional inspections.
跟我到甲板下面吧 我带你们去货物那儿
Just follow me below deck; I'll bring you to your cargo.
我们要查看芬太尼突击搜查案的卷宗
So we ask for the case file on the fentanyl bust.
我们需要进到证物间
We need access to the evidence locker.
在我们查明真♥相♥前
No reason to make any accusations
没理由做出任何指控 好么
till we know exactly what's going on, right?
好的 Pride
Yeah. Pride.
我们一起进去 他们肯定紧张
We go in there together, they're gonna tense up,
觉得我们在查什么东西
think we're fishing for something.
你想一个人进去
You want to go in solo?
我知道你对他们很友善 但是...
I know you're friendly with 'em and all, but...
我始终是个外人
I'm still an outsider.
他们跟我一起会更放松
They'll be more at ease with me.
你确定
You sure?
嗯
Yeah.
反正我也不期望找到什么可疑的东西
I don't expect to find anything suspicious anyway.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
好的
All right.
嘿 Rita 昨晚的事很抱歉
Hey, Rita. Sorry about last night.
别这样
Don't be.
工作就是工作
Work is work.
我本来希望我回去的时候
Yeah, well, I was hoping you'd still
你还在NCIS
be at NCIS when I got back,
但已经是凌晨两点了
but it was 2:00 in the morning.
这事还是晚点再说吧
Oh, we'll pick up that conversation later.
现在我想问问
Right now, I want to ask
你知道"Audubon工业"么
what you know about Audubon Industries.
-从来没听说过 怎么了 -他们就是
- Never heard of 'em. Why? - They're the company
买♥♥下清水市所有地♥产♥的公♥司♥
buying up all the properties in Clearwater.
我要上他们的门了
I'm about to go knock on their door.
为什么不等我 我们可以一起去
Why don't you wait for me. We'll go in together.
我已经在这了
Well, I'm here now.
你不还在工作么
And you're working.
我等会再打给你
I'll call you after.
别担心
Don't worry.
给你看我们突击搜查芬太尼的所有资料
Let me show you what we got on that fentanyl bust.
应该就放在这附近
Got to be around here somewhere.
嗯 一切都没变
Yeah, nothing ever changes.
十年前杂乱无章 现在还是这样
Sloppy ten years ago, sloppy today.
你是怎么在这种情况下工作的
How do you work like this?
我真的是有逻辑的
I do have a system.
但你错了
But you're wrong.
我没变 可是你变了
I haven't changed, but you have.
我第一次见你的时候
When I first met you,
你是个以为自己无所不知的毛头小子
you were a punk kid who thought he knew everything.
现在看看你
Now look at you.
嗯 还是个毛头小子
Yeah, still a punk.
但你不再是小孩子了
Yeah, but you're no longer a kid.
不过 说真的
Seriously, though.
你离开这里是明智的选择
You were smart to get out of this place,
做点个人的成就
make something of yourself.
我也应该在有选择的时候出走
I should've done the same thing when I had the options.
你一直都可以选择换部门
Well, you can always change units.
参加警官考试
Take the sergeant's exam.
我有黑历史可不行
Not with my history.
公共廉政组找过我很多次
Public Integrity's come knocking a few too many times.
现在工作也喝酒么
Drinking at work now?
这是药用的
It's medicinal.
说真的 Richard 我有点担心你
Seriously, Richard, you got me a little worried.
听着 你现在是有了FBI的徽章
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表