what are they doing here?
为什么要杀抢劫团伙呢
And why are they killing the heist crew?
他们肯定想要那些枪
They must want the guns.
但是 他们一开始是怎么知道
But still, how'd they know Nadine and her crew
Nadine和她的人想要偷走枪呢
were gonna steal the guns in the first place?
不知道
I don't know.
也许Nadine能告诉我们
Maybe Nadine could tell us.
告诉其他人 我们马上回去
Let the rest of the team know we're heading back.
让Gregorio
Have Gregorio
通报国土安♥全♥部♥和FBI
alert DHS and FBI.
我怀疑 这只是袭击小队中的两名成员而已
Doubt these are the only two members of the hit squad,
我们需要其他机构帮忙 追捕其他人
which means we could use a lot of help finding the others.
这就去
On it.
他们肯定要活捉Nadine 而不是杀害她
Must've taken Nadine instead of killing her
希望她能告诉他们枪在哪儿
in hopes that she would tell 'em where the guns were hidden.
肯定要对她严刑逼供
No doubt by torturing her.
你说什么
What do you mean?
那位海军陆战队员
From the Marine.
韧带撕裂 死前挫伤
Torn ligaments, antemortem bruising.
初步检查的时候没有发现
I didn't see it in the prelim,
但是这个可怜的女人在死前
but the poor woman was clearly tortured
肯定被严刑逼供了
before she was executed.
他们可能从她这儿获取了所有想要的情报
They would've gotten everything they wanted from her.
Dwayne
Dwayne,
一定要抓住这些混♥蛋♥
you've got to get these bastards.
但要小心
But be careful.
你们救了我 我很感激
You saved my life, and I'm grateful.
但我不能告诉你们枪在哪里
But I can't tell you where the guns are.
好吧 我不明白
Okay, I don't understand.
你偷了你父亲的枪
You stole your father's guns.
两个伙伴被杀了
Two of your friends were killed,
你差点儿被杀
you were nearly killed,
为什么还不配合我们
and you won't cooperate with us?
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
这不重要 你不会相信我
Doesn't matter, you won't believe me.
试试看
Try me.
Emma和我几年前去过苏丹的城市Jo
Emma and I visited Jo in Sudan a couple of years ago.
我们都很震惊
We were shocked.
那儿和这儿有天壤之别
It couldn't have been more different than here--
战乱 饥荒
war-torn, famine.
那儿是人道主义灾难
Place is a humanitarian disaster.
我们自愿在[苏丹首都]喀土穆帮助村民
We volunteered to help villagers set up
建立起一座女子学校
a girls' school in Khartoum,
但是博科圣地发动了袭击
but then Boko Haram attacked.
我们逃到大使♥馆♥
We were whisked
寻求庇护 但是
into the embassy for safety, but...
我们通过大门看到不断发生的袭击
we watched the attack keep happening through the gates.
但是没人想去阻止
And nobody tried to stop it.
女人被强♥暴♥
Women being raped,
孩子被射杀
children being shot.
我们却无能为力
And there was nothing we could do.
你不可能忘记这些事
You don't ever unsee something like that.
枪是给村民的
Guns are for the villagers.
用来保护自己
To protect themselves.
因为没有人会保护他们
'Cause nobody else will.
但博科圣地一定是发现了
But Boko Haram must've found out
我们做的事
what we've been doing,
所以他们来到这里 要阻止我们
so they came here to try and stop us.
这是个崇高的动机
It's a noble cause,
但这是完全违法的
but it's-it's completely illegal.
偷枪
Stealing guns,
走私到海外
smuggling them out of the country...
违反了15条联邦法律 你是知道的
breaks 15 federal laws, you know that.
你真的愿意冒着生命危险这么做 对吗
You're really willing to risk your life for this, aren't you?
是的
Yes, I am.
如果你们不让我走
If you don't let me go,
不把枪给村民
get the villagers those guns...
博科圣地会一直袭击他们
...Boko Haram will keep attacking them
直到他们全死光
until they're all dead.
你真的能接受吗
Can you really live with that?
我们必须想办法帮她
We have to find a way to help her.
没办法帮她 Sonja
Well, there's no way to help her, Sonja.
我们不能放她走
We can't let her go.
但要是Nadine说的是真的呢
But what if Nadine's right?
我们不能眼睁睁看着那些人死去
We can't just let those people die.
这事儿发生在大半个地球外
It's halfway around the world.
这样的人到处都有
There's people like that everywhere,
我们帮不了所有人
we can't help 'em all.
但我们现在了解了这些人的情况
Yeah, but we know about these people
也能帮助他们
and can do something about it.
帮助Nadine就意味着犯法
Helping Nadine means breaking the law.
那又怎样 我们之前为了做正确的事
So? We've risked breaking the law before
也冒险行走在法律边缘
to do the right thing.
但这次不同 情况不一样
Not like this. This is different.
怎么会 有什么不同
How? How is this different?
如果你非要问
If you have to ask,
那说明你没有在理智思考
you're not thinking straight.
现在深呼吸
Now take a breath.
看来
Seems like
我们现在进退两难
we're danged if we do and danged if we don't.
如果我们不做点什么
I mean, if we don't do something,
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥肯定会抢走枪
the terrorists are gonna get their hands on them guns anyway.
还可能用它们来对付那些
Yeah, and probably use them against the very people
Nadine想要救的人
Nadine's trying to save.
Nadine也知道这个情况
Nadine knows we know that, too,
可能因此希望我们放了她
probably hoping we'll let her go because of it.
真是进退维谷
It's a catch-22.
好了
All right,
我们放她走
we'll let her go.
但要跟着她 让她带我们找到枪
But only to follow her so she leads us to the guns.
等等 你是说我们要给她下套吗
Wait, you mean we're gonna trick her?
不是下套 是要救她
No, not trying to trick her, trying to save her life
同时 不让博科圣地得到那些枪
and keep Boko Haram from getting those guns.
我们只能帮她到这儿了
And that's gonna have to be enough for you.
明白了吗
Clear?
Nadine正向东走
Nadine's still heading east towards
沿着星条大道
Stars and Stripes Boulevard,
时速超过限速15英里
going about 15 miles over the speed limit,
也许你想把这条也加入指控
in case you want to add that to the charges.
她是去机场吗
Think she's heading to the airport?
希望不是
I hope not,
因为所有光学测距器的单元信♥号♥♥
'cause all the RF and cell signals
都可能破坏你放在她口袋里的追踪器
might screw up the geotracker you put in her coat.
全靠你了 Patton
Counting on you, Patton.
我们得离她足够近才能保护她
We got to stay close enough to protect her
以防恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击她
in case the terrorists attack,
但不能太近 防止她发现我们
but not so close that she spots us.
我想知道他们为什么还没袭击她
I wonder why they haven't attacked her yet.
也许他们已经找到枪了
Maybe they already found the guns,
要是这样的话 他们就不需要跟着她了
and if so, they don't need to follow her.
除非他们一开始就不是冲着枪而来
Except they didn't come for the guns first,
而是冲着Nadine来的
they came for Nadine.
不要担心 我们会保护她的
Don't worry, we're not gonna let anything happen to her.
记住 一旦她带我们找到枪
Just remember, as soon as she leads us to the guns,
我们就要逮捕Nadine
we got to get Nadine,
拿到枪 然后离开
get the guns, and then get out of there.
特别是当他们已经找到了枪的情况
Especially if they already found them.
他们可能就在那儿等她
They could be lying in wait for her.
她从Crofton下去了
She's getting off on Crofton.
可能是去出租的飞机棚
She might be headed to the charter hangars.
该死 她的信♥号♥♥中断了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表